Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:04:44 PM

Hello everyone,

Just want to provide more news on the wallet upgrade that we are working to complete. In addition to the litecoin upgrade for faster syncing, we will reverse the staking so that coin supporters will earn a "fair" stake. Coin supporters with huge wallet amounts will stake the least as coin supporters will low wallet amounts will stake more, we choose to do so because of the many complaints that we received over the last few weeks. As far as a maximum coin supply we are going to try something new and bold by not having a maximum coin supply to achieve the goal of XP becoming a utility coin. By making this a reality we seek to gain an edge over competition while maintaining micropayment transactions. We understand the philosophy of rarity, however, if that were truly the case then all coins with a low supply should be high in price and more valuable, however, that isn't the case for every coin. If we every feel that we need to burn coin supply and cap it, then we will do so, until then, it's important that we spread XP all around world and as much as possible. New wallet upgrades should be complete in about a month as this is a huge job which will take some time. We will provide more updates as news becomes available.

Thanks for doing all the work on this project Evangelo! I've been following it for a while now and think it got a lot of potential. Especially with a possible coin burn/swap. Now you are talking about XP not having a maximum supply. I don't really get this approach. The cryptoworld indeed loves rare coins and tends to stay away from coins with huge supply. I think not having a maximum supply makes it even less attractive. Could be I'm missing something. Maybe you can elaborate a litte bit for me to understand? I'm still supporting XP but hesitant to buy more at the moment.

Keep up the good work!

Yes, the original dev had plans of making XP a "utility" coin. We all understand that just because a coin has a low supply, doesn't mean it will be more rare. Increased value isn't based on a low supply, value is defined by a multitude of things. One thing that is more complex to achieve with a low supply, are in-game tokens. We are inspired to integrate XP into a multitude of video game platforms, if that is indeed the case, the more limited the supply is, then the more limited users are. Even if the price is really high per unit, then that will still potentially limit the number of users, rewards, etc. However, with an unlimited supply we are able to do more with XP as supply is no longer an issue. Because we are reversing the algorithm, we are able to supply more XP to a lot more people, in fact, because we are re-scaling the staking rewards, more people will be able to stake indefinitely and have a stable income. In regards to this, the interest will never die once wallets are updated because everyone will be able to earn a good stake no matter how many coins one's wallet has. The value of coin is based on the coins specifications and most importantly those who help with development. If we cut the total supply today and create a maximum supply, I can guarantee that value will not go any higher just because the supply is shorter. Even though we understand that much of us are used to the traditional PoS standard, "the more you have the more you stake". Our approach is sure to rise the price in value because those who have less will earn more than what they would of with the old algo. Allow me to emphasize "The algorithm will have a REASONABLE SCALE". The goal is to have smaller wallets stake much more so that the stake is "REASONABLE" and Wallets that would typically dominate the POS, will not be so dominant. This is all according to "Percentages" of course. 

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Evangelo

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 02:05:03 AM by Evangelo

hi all, I have 33m xp on market. how can I gain more coin? and If i transfer them to windos wallet, will have any problem. please help to give full info.

Thanks again.

You can simply accumulate coins by leaving the wallet open and device running. You transferring your coins to any device should not pose a problem.

DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:49:20 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:24:33 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

XP  huh mmm  Grin

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
BelgianBoy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:36:33 PM

Hello everyone,

Just want to provide more news on the wallet upgrade that we are working to complete. In addition to the litecoin upgrade for faster syncing, we will reverse the staking so that coin supporters will earn a "fair" stake. Coin supporters with huge wallet amounts will stake the least as coin supporters will low wallet amounts will stake more, we choose to do so because of the many complaints that we received over the last few weeks. As far as a maximum coin supply we are going to try something new and bold by not having a maximum coin supply to achieve the goal of XP becoming a utility coin. By making this a reality we seek to gain an edge over competition while maintaining micropayment transactions. We understand the philosophy of rarity, however, if that were truly the case then all coins with a low supply should be high in price and more valuable, however, that isn't the case for every coin. If we every feel that we need to burn coin supply and cap it, then we will do so, until then, it's important that we spread XP all around world and as much as possible. New wallet upgrades should be complete in about a month as this is a huge job which will take some time. We will provide more updates as news becomes available.

The wallets with more coins stake less? How is this fair? So people who spend more to buy coins get less reward?
Isn't this normal that u spend more to buy some you get more reward? I have 1.8 billion coins staking and spend my money on it, would like to have a equal stake in return.

Indeed stavros, this sucks big time. People Who invest and believe in this coin Gets fucked dry in theyre behind if they do this.  Than ill make 100adresses. What kind of shit is this. So dev if you pay 5€ for something in life, you would 't mind to get lesser than a person that paid 1€? Or do you wanna be treated the Same?

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
Evangelo

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:28:30 AM

Hello everyone,

The wallets with more coins stake less? How is this fair? So people who spend more to buy coins get less reward?
Isn't this normal that u spend more to buy some you get more reward? I have 1.8 billion coins staking and spend my money on it, would like to have a equal stake in return.

Indeed stavros, this sucks big time. People Who invest and believe in this coin Gets fucked dry in theyre behind if they do this.  Than ill make 100adresses. What kind of shit is this. So dev if you pay 5€ for something in life, you would 't mind to get lesser than a person that paid 1€? Or do you wanna be treated the Same?

It's quite interesting that a lot of people know more than we do about the results of the new development. So what's going to be the new distribution scale since everyone is so knowledgeable? The only reason why most of you are able to earn now is because of the efforts made by us to allow better staking. I'll wait for someone to answer my question. If you no longer have faith in the "Team" behind the coin since coins can't do anything by themselves, then you are open to dump and not reinvest. Funny a lot of you weren't active in with the coin to help it succeed, and now that volunteers are coming forward the critics are stepping forward. If you're paying attention good sir, you'll understand that prices fluctuate all the time, we are talking about "Stake Rewards". This is no different than earning interest on savings, cds, etc.,. Today the value of XP is $0.000003 tomorrow it could be $0.01, will you not be paying more and getting less? Do you really understand what we're attempting to do? How much of any of this do you really understand? Or do you not care to understand? A "higher" staking percentage with smaller wallet amounts will result in a higher percentage of stake distribution, meaning, new XP supporters will not be treated like dog shit and will be able to earn a better "rate" of the stake distribution. As of this moment coin holders with large amounts receive too much to where coin holders with low amounts receive too little, making it pointless since they are trying to earn a living just like you. You will still receive Exchange market rates for the money you invest in XP, and you will still earn a great rate of the stake distribution. Please be mindful of what you post before speaking ill of what you do not know or understand good sir.

BelgianBoy

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

Hello everyone,

It's quite interesting that a lot of people know more than we do about the results of the new development. So what's going to be the new distribution scale since everyone is so knowledgeable? The only reason why most of you are able to earn now is because of the efforts made by us to allow better staking. I'll wait for someone to answer my question. If you no longer have faith in the "Team" behind the coin since coins can't do anything by themselves, then you are open to dump and not reinvest. Funny a lot of you weren't active in with the coin to help it succeed, and now that volunteers are coming forward the critics are stepping forward. If you're paying attention good sir, you'll understand that prices fluctuate all the time, we are talking about "Stake Rewards". This is no different than earning interest on savings, cds, etc.,. Today the value of XP is $0.000003 tomorrow it could be $0.01, will you not be paying more and getting less? Do you really understand what we're attempting to do? How much of any of this do you really understand? Or do you not care to understand? A "higher" staking percentage with smaller wallet amounts will result in a higher percentage of stake distribution, meaning, new XP supporters will not be treated like dog shit and will be able to earn a better "rate" of the stake distribution. As of this moment coin holders with large amounts receive too much to where coin holders with low amounts receive too little, making it pointless since they are trying to earn a living just like you. You will still receive Exchange market rates for the money you invest in XP, and you will still earn a great rate of the stake distribution. Please be mindful of what you post before speaking ill of what you do not know or understand good sir.

Its an answer on your post sir, i have xp looong time and a lot of it. I admire that people trying to relaunch it and put effort in it like you and your team. Its doesnt mean because i dont write everyday, that i dont check daily or weekly to see how it evolves. You could have guessed that such decision could recieve some negativity, also cause you say something without going in to detail. Maybe in future when you say something, say enough details so people dont need to think what the details could be. Cause some will think drastique. Seems im not the only one who was thinking the same. Thanks in advance and we'll see how it goes. Anyway goodluck!

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
Evangelo

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

Hello everyone,

Its an answer on your post sir, i have xp looong time and a lot of it. I admire that people trying to relaunch it and put effort in it like you and your team. Its doesnt mean because i dont write everyday, that i dont check daily or weekly to see how it evolves. You could have guessed that such decision could recieve some negativity, also cause you say something without going in to detail. Maybe in future when you say something, say enough details so people dont need to think what the details could be. Cause some will think drastique. Seems im not the only one who was thinking the same. Thanks in advance and we'll see how it goes. Anyway goodluck!

Thank you, I wish I didn't have to be elaborate, however, it's like being between a rock and a hard place.

BelgianBoy

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you, I wish I didn't have to be elaborate, however, it's like being between a rock and a hard place.

LOL i understand. Not easy to please everyone.

tukan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

I can not understand, there is no pool, on the main exchanges of this currency there is no one who buys this shit and why? Huh
BelgianBoy

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

I can not understand, there is no pool, on the main exchanges of this currency there is no one who buys this shit and why? Huh

Wait a month, then the relaunch starts with updates and stuff. Programming takes lots of time. People will find road to XP once again.

Evangelo

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:11:00 AM

We are still in the process of getting things done, we have not made it over to pool just yet to discuss, however, this shit has volume so not sure how you think no one buys the coin. If it's shit then why take time to post your dislikes??

tukan

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

The so-called programmer sells his stock of coins, promising all the gold mountains without any guarantees, it's strange why people are so gullible. Huh
Evangelo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:38:05 AM

The so-called programmer sells his stock of coins, promising all the gold mountains without any guarantees, it's strange why people are so gullible. Huh

And may I ask your purpose for posting what you did?

ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:47:40 AM

Trolling!!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
turica

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

Has this coin an official site?
tukan

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

This coin has nothing but the promises of the programmer. Buy faster. Grin
Evangelo

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

This coin has nothing but the promises of the programmer. Buy faster. Grin

& what evidence can you provide to support your claim?

tukan

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:01:41 AM

Forgive me to prove that? The coin does not have a website, there is no mine, there is no coin on large exchanges, there is no detailed information. I have to prove that all this is not? !!! Forgive me what to prove ??
Evangelo

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

Forgive me to prove that? The coin does not have a website, there is no mine, there is no coin on large exchanges, there is no detailed information. I have to prove that all this is not? !!! Forgive me what to prove ??

XPcoin already went through the PoW stage, if we decide to include a pool again, we'd once again have to reconfigure the current source code and eventually create a new blockchain, basically creating a new coin. The PoW stage has ended some time ago, so I encourage you to read all of the pages that you haven't read. We do have a new website which is XPcoin.io, currently still in progress. If you'd like to see the coin on large exchanges, rather than complain you can help, although, getting on large exchanges are common and requires a lot of diligence and patience. I personally prefer drawing their attention because they desire our coin and not the other way around, as it tends to cost time, money, and votes traditionally. We are waiting for wallet updates to re-launch. Instead of trolling and posting the non-sense that you've been posting, I suggest trying the civil method and remaining neutral with your statements especially since they've been nothing more than accusations. Further more, you've yet provide any evidence of anyone making any such "promises" that you spoke of. Neither has anyone mentioned anything of "buying faster". XP has been defined as a "Utility Coin" which should provide more clarity for you if you seek it.

ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:16:53 PM

Seems like the coin is staking well. I got my first staking reward two days ago.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: