Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 03:32:12 PM by VanityWallets2015

Forgive me to prove that? The coin does not have a website, there is no mine, there is no coin on large exchanges, there is no detailed information. I have to prove that all this is not? !!! Forgive me what to prove ??

XPcoin already went through the PoW stage, if we decide to include a pool again, we'd once again have to reconfigure the current source code and eventually create a new blockchain, basically creating a new coin. The PoW stage has ended some time ago, so I encourage you to read all of the pages that you haven't read. We do have a new website which is XPcoin.io, currently still in progress. If you'd like to see the coin on large exchanges, rather than complain you can help, although, getting on large exchanges are common and requires a lot of diligence and patience. I personally prefer drawing their attention because they desire our coin and not the other way around, as it tends to cost time, money, and votes traditionally. We are waiting for wallet updates to re-launch. Instead of trolling and posting the non-sense that you've been posting, I suggest trying the civil method and remaining neutral with your statements especially since they've been nothing more than accusations. Further more, you've yet provide any evidence of anyone making any such "promises" that you spoke of. Neither has anyone mentioned anything of "buying faster". XP has been defined as a "Utility Coin" which should provide more clarity for you if you seek it.

I just want to say I support Evangelo taking forward XPcoin and look forward to seeing the new website. The new branding looks positive and there is alot of activity on slack. The USP of XP is as a utility, that people can buy in large numbers and use as a reward token independently, it is also 100% proof of stake which means it doesnt need "miners" to be secure as people who own the coin support the network.

As the founder I am unfortunately unable to continue with XP and other projects due to ill health and financial circumstances, this has all been explained many times before, so the fact there is a good community to take over XP and advance it as a ulility coin with small value and mass appeal is positive, its not designed to replace bitcoin, just be an altcoin like Doge except with 100% POS.

I sold some of my XP when the price was high against Doge enough to recouperate any investment in the sector, i donated 30+ billion to the development team which i see is address number 2 on the rich list, and still own 1/4 of the coins which I dont intend to sell (at least for a few years anyway).

Good luck with the coin Evangelo, maybe start a new OP if you want, look forward to seeing XP thrive as a small part of the Bitcoin digital currency sector.

Good idea, the competition over at https://twitter.com/theBigXP, good one Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

Forgive me to prove that? The coin does not have a website, there is no mine, there is no coin on large exchanges, there is no detailed information. I have to prove that all this is not? !!! Forgive me what to prove ??

XPcoin already went through the PoW stage, if we decide to include a pool again, we'd once again have to reconfigure the current source code and eventually create a new blockchain, basically creating a new coin. The PoW stage has ended some time ago, so I encourage you to read all of the pages that you haven't read. We do have a new website which is XPcoin.io, currently still in progress. If you'd like to see the coin on large exchanges, rather than complain you can help, although, getting on large exchanges are common and requires a lot of diligence and patience. I personally prefer drawing their attention because they desire our coin and not the other way around, as it tends to cost time, money, and votes traditionally. We are waiting for wallet updates to re-launch. Instead of trolling and posting the non-sense that you've been posting, I suggest trying the civil method and remaining neutral with your statements especially since they've been nothing more than accusations. Further more, you've yet provide any evidence of anyone making any such "promises" that you spoke of. Neither has anyone mentioned anything of "buying faster". XP has been defined as a "Utility Coin" which should provide more clarity for you if you seek it.

I just want to say I support Evangelo taking forward XPcoin and look forward to seeing the new website. The new branding looks positive and there is alot of activity on slack. The USP of XP is as a utility, that people can buy in large numbers and use as a reward token independently, it is also 100% proof of stake which means it doesnt need "miners" to be secure as people who own the coin support the network.

As the founder I am unfortunately unable to continue with XP and other projects due to ill health and financial circumstances, this has all been explained many times before, so the fact there is a good community to take over XP and advance it as a ulility coin with small value and mass appeal is positive, its not designed to replace bitcoin, just be an altcoin like Doge except with 100% POS.

I sold some of my XP when the price was high against Doge enough to recouperate any investment in the sector, i donated 30+ billion to the development team which i see is address number 2 on the rich list, and still own 1/4 of the coins which I dont intend to sell (at least for a few years anyway).

Good luck with the coin Evangelo, maybe start a new OP if you want, look forward to seeing XP thrive as a small part of the Bitcoin digital currency sector.

Good idea, the competition over at https://twitter.com/theBigXP, good one Smiley

Awesome, thanks a bunch bro! Going to continue forward no matter what !!

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

New Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039126

Will no longer be updating nor posting here.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

Its a wonderful coin fellas and the team is doing everything to get this back on track. So look no further and come join the fast growing community. If you looking for a stable coin I guess your search ends with XP.

See you guys on the other part of the XP world.

BANJO1998

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

I am very excited about this coin. It is long-term investment.
reklaman

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

Hello people what prospects this coin has, it is very inexpensive and how to evaluate it for the future of the crypto industry.
altcoiner707

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

I am very excited about this coin
i have 3+M XP
i have em in my desktop wallet
how many do i need in order to receive stake wallets? and what is the staking difficulty?
cheers
-Altcoiner707
dulongkiem

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XP.htm
zettonn

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Excellent performance!

$XP to the mooooooon!!!
murus

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:26:27 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:08:40 AM by murus

I found Japanese big communite is buying this

1. Japanese famous user he has 116k followers advertise XP

2. He attract 9k (now increasing) users on Japanese XP communite

His name is Ikeda Hayato
https://twitter.com/ihayato
https://twitter.com/IHayato/status/941816936039563264

Japanese XP communite invite link
https://discordapp.com/invite/AdtreBG

I think you can buy more XP.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:58:12 AM

I downloaded the wallet  and modified the .conf file, still my wallet is out of sync. the message on wallet at lower right hand corner is 0 active connection on XP network. Is there any step by step guide to set up wallet.Sorry I am very new to this crypto field, Please pardon my ignorance.

I am alive
Evangelos

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:15 PM

Hello,
i am new here, just get excited in XP and going to buy some coins.
How can I support your team?

regards
Evangelos
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:51:24 AM

is this coin still running?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

DONE sir...

success for XPcoin..

up up moon

my address : XZ9MvvwtLrHtuxYipkcH1dBTA9H11h5exz

kevarms

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

Sure seems to be .... i have a feeling a couple of tweaks and it will really take off.   Doesn't take alot to get noticed...
ansateza

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Sure seems to be .... i have a feeling a couple of tweaks and it will really take off.   Doesn't take alot to get noticed...

Seems as price skyrocketed Smiley
Someone is selling it atm?
skifunk305

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

Hello, how can i mine XP? I only saw this one http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started , is this still online?
 THanks a lot
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Register Binance exchange  here and join to discord to get 0.1 BNB and vote it!

ltt88
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

why 1 day i only faucet 1 time?
notifi " WRONG SENT XP "
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

I am member of CryptoBridge exchange and seems XP got popular with big volume there.
CryptoBridge recently paid it's second dividend (trading fees sharing) and I got
around 10K of XP free of charge.
... bought some extra XP on the market and added 60K (in total) of XP to Passive Coin Backing Fund.
Great to see this interesting coin in our reserves.
I am looking forward to receive more XP in the form of dividend and grow our XP stake, savvy way. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: