Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why doesn't the golfer in chief go to Louisiana (flooding)?  (Read 657 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:54:56 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/us/louisiana-flooding/

Even cnn is reporting it  Huh

So why is golf so much important than being potus for this man? At least in bush II admin everyone knew Cheney. So who is really in charge now? Sorros and his gang?

Quote from:  Wikipedia
The Vineyard Golf Club on Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, (opened in 2002) uses no synthetic pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides [1] making it the only organic golf course in the U.S.[2] The superintendent at the Vineyard Golf Club, Jeff Carlson, was the recipient of the 2003 GCSAA/Golf Digest Environmental Leaders in Golf Award and is the 2008 winner of the President's Award for Environmental Stewardship.

All said. The days of the oligarchs and their descendants are numbered. At least Louis or Alexander had taste...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/us/louisiana-flooding/

Even cnn is reporting it  Huh

So why is golf so much important than being potus for this man? At least in bush II admin everyone knew Cheney. So who is really in charge now? Sorros and his gang?

Quote from:  Wikipedia
The Vineyard Golf Club on Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, (opened in 2002) uses no synthetic pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides [1] making it the only organic golf course in the U.S.[2] The superintendent at the Vineyard Golf Club, Jeff Carlson, was the recipient of the 2003 GCSAA/Golf Digest Environmental Leaders in Golf Award and is the 2008 winner of the President's Award for Environmental Stewardship.

All said. The days of the oligarchs and their descendants are numbered. At least Louis or Alexander had taste...

What's your problem?  You got something against golf?

Smiley

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:28:11 PM

No at all... Too dangerous for my taste... With all those wannabes shooting in all directions their hard balls. But it's not the point. As your intellectual capabilities have been diminished to the point of your trolling getting so low... Here is the explanation:

While the average humans is lucky to be feeded gmo/full toxins foods some chosen few are playing golf on organic grass... another example of moral hazard.

In short those people should have been flashed in 08 to the ground... But no the fed came and saved them... So they continue to play golf on organic grass while the average people get toxic food stamp. It's a war.

The moral high ground is lost. Time to slash and burn.

History: Q: what are you gonna do against the barbarians invading the empire. A: nothing it's too late.
Later on the so called barbarians leaders came feeded on the same food as their troops, standing in front and never ever thinking labout leading from behind (or a golf course). Not because their men would have never allowed it but because it would have been an affront and dishonor to their ancestors.

Didn't they support slavery down south? They will learn to swim... Time to push tpp, foment war against Russia and China, trash isreal, manage the invasion of Europe, destroy the us army, keep the loot of 08, finish icann... Busy I tell you

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:08:45 PM

Meanwhile :

“We lost everything and we knew you would come,” one woman said to Trump. “This makes it all worthwhile

Perfect, even cnn will have to agree... He came, while the others not.

Actions always louder than words. Btw I prefer a one term trump president going 100% full power than a mediocre two terms in a row.

“I think it is. And I want to thank Mr. Trump for coming to Louisiana. I think the governor’s admonition about not using it as a press op is a good one, but he brought attention to our state, and we need that now, because, this disaster, Brianna, is far larger than people can appreciate on television. And if you could see it from a drone’s prospective, and look down all of south Louisiana, this is not just a Baton Rouge area event. Livingston Parish, Ascension Parish, to the south central part of our state, and southwest, all the way over to Calcasieu. This was a horrible rain event, and as you know, Louisiana drains about 40% of the entire United States. So, even when the rain doesn’t sit over us like this did, even when it rains in Minnesota or Arkansas, we get the water. That’s one thing I want people to understand, it’s both a blessing and a burden to have too much water, and we have too much of it now, and it is really a serious disaster, and I hope Secretary Clinton will make her way down, I hope President Obama will make a visit. And we need all the attention and help we can get.”

Treason to the democratic camp... Time for hrc to call another assassination... Dissidence is a crime!!!

LoL. One more on board of the trump train... Chooo chooo!!!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:04:58 AM

Meanwhile :

“We lost everything and we knew you would come,” one woman said to Trump. “This makes it all worthwhile

Actions always louder than words. Btw I prefer a one term trump president going 100% full power than a mediocre two terms in a row.

The thing is that Trump doesn't even KNOW how to play politics.  He just actually DOES things. 

That's to me pretty interesting.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:12:20 AM

Meanwhile :

The thing is that Trump doesn't even KNOW how to play politics.  He just actually DOES things. 

Totally furthermore he is not dogmatic... He does. Which means that he adapt or evolve according to the reality... I love it. Kicking manaford, done. That not good, improved... I can't imagine how exigant those buyers of luxury condos in nyc must be... The White House will be easy.

Moreover it's only four years, time to give a billionaire a chance... Trump earned it. And when he says no... You know a lot of the enterprise building those condos must be managed ferociously otherwise they would eat any profits...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:15:56 AM

Meanwhile :

Totally furthermore he is not dogmatic... He does. Which means that he adapt or evolve according to the reality... I love it. Kicking manaford, done. That not good, improved... I can't imagine how exigant those buyers of luxury condos in nyc must be... The White House will be easy.

Moreover it's only four years, time to give a billionaire a chance... Trump earned it. And when he says no... You know a lot of the enterprise building those condos must be managed ferociously otherwise they would eat any profits...

Yeah, it's a demonstrated sort of brilliance coupled with a strange personality.  I've seen that before, in really smart math and physics type guys.

Whether the average guy in the US can "get it" is another question.  I think they can, a lot of them.  This guy simply isn't a liar.  He says things and actually means them.

It's just my opinion but if a lot of people like this ran for office instead of professional politicians, we'd all be a lot better off.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:59:30 PM

Btw where is clinton? No money to loot from the recovery effort (like in Haiti)?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:18:14 PM

Btw where is clinton? No money to loot from the recovery effort (like in Haiti)?

Louisiana is a considered as a deep-red state (although Bill Clinton was able to win it in 1992, by a 5 point margin), and Hitlery has no chance of winning this state in November. So she might have thought that it will be better for her to skip Louisiana, and instead concentrate on some swing state such as Colorado or Nevada.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:33:08 PM

Louisiana is a considered as a deep-red state (although Bill Clinton was able to win it in 1992, by a 5 point margin), and Hitlery has no chance of winning this state in November. So she might have thought that it will be better for her to skip Louisiana, and instead concentrate on some swing state such as Colorado or Nevada.

Or would it be because of her health? Last conference with journalists with a Q&A? I am curious of what they are going to inject her for the debate... It may have psychological impact and induce some funny behaviors... It would be so funny Cheesy.

Still it was a nice opportunity to show that she would be the president of all Americans and not only the blue states... It's not like if she was busy elsewhere. Maybe it was too dirty for her... And those people... They aren't payers to the foundations so who cares anyway: the Donald. Ducks love floods Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:35:10 AM

.... the Donald. Ducks love floods Smiley

And Pence.

Rhymes with Fence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: