Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x.money not paying anymore?  (Read 533 times)
anotheruser__ (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

Hi,

is 2x.money out of service? They locked their topic after a suspicious DDoS attack occurred yesterday in the evening.

Before the attack the service was paying regularly, after the attack their website is back online and apparently working, but all the new payouts (since the attack) result in a "This transaction is unknown." message on the blockchain (maybe the transaction are not spread yet across the Bitcoin network?)

I wrote twice to their support but still no answer.

So what's happening? Scam or do we have just to wait?
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:42:53 PM

It's obviously a scam in the beginning, your money was already in their pocket and obviously they're celebrating what they have stole from their investors. Do you believe there's such thing that will double your money in a short span of time? So don't waste you're money in investing on HYIP sites. 
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:46:36 PM

Yea doubler its a obvious scam never trust them and enver tried to invest again the same as that investment site or cloud mining site they are all the same so beware if you encounter the site the same as that..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
anotheruser__ (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:47:31 PM

So you think they're keeping their site online just to attract more users?
Even if the transactions listed there don't exist?
Ukirampa

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:45:22 PM

I also invested 0.015 the last other night until now i still not checking my wallet., i only check on the sites.. And found the unknown transaction.. I just dont know if the money goes to my wallet..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

I also invested 0.015 the last other night until now i still not checking my wallet., i only check on the sites.. And found the unknown transaction.. I just dont know if the money goes to my wallet..
Why you are risking your bitcoins for nothing .. I hope you learn something in this and dont invest again in that site. all of the same site ponzi and cloud mining site or any doubler almost all are scam..
anotheruser__ (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:22:45 PM

Yeah I knew very well but I couldn't figure out that they would have scammed after just three days since launch.
They have set up a well-designed site and took care of their webpages on social networks.
Moreover they've picked up a lot of contacts from this forum, they could have done much more money before scamming, just by waiting more and more users join them Cheesy Cheesy
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:28:30 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 09:59:49 PM by marlboroza

Hi,

is 2x.money out of service? They locked their topic after a suspicious DDoS attack occurred yesterday in the evening.

Before the attack the service was paying regularly, after the attack their website is back online and apparently working, but all the new payouts (since the attack) result in a "This transaction is unknown." message on the blockchain (maybe the transaction are not spread yet across the Bitcoin network?)

I wrote twice to their support but still no answer.

So what's happening? Scam or do we have just to wait?

DDoS on doubler? This is new name for "thnx for your money"  Grin
All doublers are ponzi, so you get payed if someone after you make deposit to site. If there are no depositors, you wont get payed. It scam users sooner or later. I guess you had to learn it in hard way.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

Never trust doublers or investments ,it is better to gamble than risking your btc without nothing.
Hope you learn a lesson.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:13:14 AM

Frankly you should not expect any ponzi to last long, investing with them is like throwing money to the wind.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: