Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ADZcoin scam or not?  (Read 3238 times)
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:37:21 AM

First time I hear about it, I need to be more up to date with regard to these projects.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:49:48 AM

electronicash, you seem to be getting obsessive, haven't you got anything better to do? Of course ADZcoin isn't a scam. It's a huge project with lots of followers, they just don't come on this forum. Your obsession is bordering on stalking now and just getting silly. As has been said many times, if you don't like it, just bugger off and carry on with what works for you. Leave off hassling hard working people, because all the ridiculous things you post wont make any difference. Jens doesn't have to justify himself to you, you are not important. Saying that he has hired hundreds of us to defend him is just funny. Seriously, move on.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:01:09 AM

you must verify whether its trafficbroker.com or trafficbrokers.com but that must have no difference to you. nevermind that question. scratch that.

Jenss sure have hired hundreds of you to defend him lol. what about him defending himself?

His time is better utilised in developin th business in stead of wastin it arguin with trolls like u.

Jens has not hired hundreds of us, he has inspired hundreds, correction thousands of us. We see the prospects of this biz. We believ in th concept and the effect its gonna bring. We use our energy on positiv things to achieve our targets not waste our life by wastin it on negativ things like u.

By th way, thanks for all these talks. U r helpin us marketin our biz which is directly opposite to ur intentions but u won't understand that.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:45:51 PM

So why don't you tell me why an adult adnetwork owner which was one of the top 10 in the year 2015 doing in bitcointalk.org with yobit signature?

This troll was the exact reason for the moderated thread.
dazzler I completely agree.
electronicash was exposed in the last thread that he's a paid shill. He even admitted he gets paid obviously to post.
He has however become rather obsessive with adzcoin and stalks it everyday. The creep has no life outside this forum.

Jens and other people involved in this project are too busy for shills like this guy. The only way is to ignore him. There's so many scam threads out there for successful coins such as litecoin and Eth and the devs of those pay no attention.

The best way to hurt this bastard is by ignoring him simply. Adzcoin doesn't rely on electronicash, it relies on development and marketing/promos.

This project is still going to kick off even while this creep continues talking to himself here.

Seen it all before for other successful coins, what this troll is doing isn't anything new. Adzcoin's success doesn't rely on him..

ADzcoin of course don't rely to me but ADZcoin rely to scamming attempt of Jenss.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:24:28 PM

electronicash, you seem to be getting obsessive, haven't you got anything better to do? Of course ADZcoin isn't a scam. It's a huge project with lots of followers, they just don't come on this forum. Your obsession is bordering on stalking now and just getting silly. As has been said many times, if you don't like it, just bugger off and carry on with what works for you. Leave off hassling hard working people, because all the ridiculous things you post wont make any difference. Jens doesn't have to justify himself to you, you are not important. Saying that he has hired hundreds of us to defend him is just funny. Seriously, move on.

ADzcoin starts to get huge after you donated your money to them. Look what jenss been doing before adzcoin? He was just a beggar of traffic asking how to cheat analytics with bot traffic and now he is a huge important because of this scam? look at yourself if you have earned because of adzcoin..how much dou have exactly?

i just can't stop until that bastard give back the money sent to him, if that hurts you i'm sorry.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:14:26 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 03:01:07 PM by electronicash

Do not deny the fact that EndTheFed321   is part of the team because I know
he promotes adzcoin everywhere in the cryptoforum and one of his post is this https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php?/topic/2820-will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/

But their new moderated thread says only two of them are members of the team. how can that be?  you exclude EndTheFed321?

Now this EndTheFed321 is also named lerdbaron to which he refers himself even with his signatures as his referral link says lerdbaron.
lerdbaron is known to have been connected to scam adnetworks such as PTSads and McfAds.
to which he is also part of Profitadz according to this link http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,235901.msg2260490.html

And just so you know guys all these adnetworks that i mentioned such as PTSads, McfAds and PRofitadz are scam adnetworks. you can all search those on google and they all say the same thing.. users had been complaining about them.

Ran by Matt Nunn who owns my cash forum that promotes one scam after the other. Stay away from this criminal. He has ties with Kent Black and Chris Balsdon (Chris007) and other cyber criminals and censors his scam forum to his liking to trick newbies. He is a real POS.

And don't be surprise if ADzcoin or startrev or adzbuzzer whatever thier name was, is as scamm as Jenss and Lerdbaron.

Now what you gotta say jenss?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:33:38 PM

You are such an idiot electronicash,

Yes, I am part of the unoficial ADZbuzz promotion team, as I promote ADZcoin, ADZbuzz project whenever and wherever possible. I guess anyone who promotes the ADZcoin project would be part of such team.

boohoo so I was excluded from the moderated thread, I support ADZ project 110%.

In the not to distant future ADZcoin value will rise and you will still be talking nonsense with one significant difference everyone who is involved in this project either by holding ADZcoin or having purchased products while receiving cashback will be in a much better financial situation. YOU will be ignored by most if not all of us.

As to PTSADS and McfAds what does that prove that I joined and was scammed by them just like I have been scammed by that bitclubnetwork program. dude I was scammed not a scammer like you!

YOU are the SCAMMER as your twitter handle has proven. I could go on but I will end here.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

Yes, I am part of the unoficial ADZbuzz promotion team, as I promote ADZcoin, ADZbuzz project whenever and wherever possible. I guess anyone who promotes the ADZcoin project would be part of such team.

In the not to distant future ADZcoin value will rise and you will still be talking nonsense with one significant difference everyone who is involved in this project either by holding ADZcoin or having purchased products while receiving cashback will be in a much better financial situation. YOU will be ignored by most if not all of us.

As to PTSADS and McfAds what does that prove that I joined and was scammed by them just like I have been scammed by that bitclubnetwork program. dude I was scammed not a scammer like you!

YOU are the SCAMMER as your twitter handle has proven. I could go on but I will end here.

Do you mean you promoted all these PTSADS and McfAds scam network, you are part of the team and you didn't got paid?  that's another story of an idiot like you.

You want me to believe you aren't part of the adzcoin team after all your posts such as this https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php?/topic/2820-will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/  if you aren't part of it, you would have include your ref link there but no.

you stole money from  bitclubnetwork according to this http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network-say-affiliate-stole-over-5k-offer-reward/
and you now claim you are the victim? lol you must be joke.

trafficbroker? mine?  Grin

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

Do you mean you promoted all these PTSADS and McfAds scam network, you are part of the team and you didn't got paid?  that's another story of an idiot like you.

You want me to believe you aren't part of the adzcoin team after all your posts such as this https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php?/topic/2820-will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/  if you aren't part of it, you would have include your ref link there but no.

you stole money from  bitclubnetwork according to this http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network-say-affiliate-stole-over-5k-offer-reward/
and you now claim you are the victim? lol you must be joke.

trafficbroker? mine?  Grin

NO you are the JOKE Idiot, I never promoted PTSADS or Mcfads where have you seen me promote them?
And I have an open investigation with my proper Authorities on the bitclubnetwork who stole from me if you actually read my posts you would now that. learn to read through all post not just pick what you want.

EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

electronicash, Pap0u and cabron are the same people. you dip shit  Angry

coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:59:50 PM

electronicash, Pap0u and cabron are the same people. you dip shit  Angry

yup
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:05:46 PM

Best to ignore this bastard.

He's been exposed before as a paid shill and he's involved in a lot of pump and dumps.

He'll be here trolling even when ADZ is $10. I'm glad he never invested into this (or maybe he secretly has, but I hope he sells his ADZ now)

People like him can't and will not be able to sabotage anything. Eth and Litecoin had many more trolls than this trolling bastard, and they couldn't do anything to those coins/projects.

This guy himself is the scammer.

Let him chat to himself here. He has many fake accounts too on this forum.

electronicash, Pap0u and cabron are the same people.

electronicash makes it look like he has his chums supporting but in reality he's talking to himself.

EndTheFed best to ignore this bastard as I did after his shilling.

Biggest scammer(s) here is/are electronicash aka Pap0u aka cabron

ADZ is $10?  have you taken you medication? take your albendazole for your deworming as well. ADZcoin is a scam and members of the team get to have scaming background.

granting i own trafficbroker.com - how did i scam?

coinstatic, Jeremy or AsimAfzal, you ignored me yet you kept coming back here?  i am sure amazed. would you be kind enough to subscribe to my youtube channel as well?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

Hmmm does this electronicash scammer and spammer not get fed up  Grin

Face it electronicash maybe nobody likes you and the only way you make yourself popular is by making another 2 fake accounts and make it look like you chat to yourself  Grin

Thats how it looked like on the other thread

And you definitely sounded like Pap0u a lot and I don't know about cabron but I wouldn't be surprised if that was you too lmao.

Anyway good luck scamming people and luring others into your pump and dumps. I'm not actually invested into this coin or mostly any other altcoin apart from Bitcoin. But reading your past posts it's looking like you are a paid scammer and doing your job to earn a few sats.

You would be better off selling yourself on the streets lmao and you will make more money than a few sats here.

Maybe you're too ugly? And this is the only way you could earn?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:23:39 PM

Hmmm does this electronicash scammer and spammer not get fed up  Grin

Face it electronicash maybe nobody likes you and the only way you make yourself popular is by making another 2 fake accounts and make it look like you chat to yourself  Grin

Thats how it looked like on the other thread

And you definitely sounded like Pap0u a lot and I don't know about cabron but I wouldn't be surprised if that was you too lmao.

Anyway good luck scamming people and luring others into your pump and dumps. I'm not actually invested into this coin or mostly any other altcoin apart from Bitcoin. But reading your past posts it's looking like you are a paid scammer and doing your job to earn a few sats.

You would be better off selling yourself on the streets lmao and you will make more money than a few sats here.

Maybe you're too ugly? And this is the only way you could earn?

Yes. maybe i was talking to myself. I'm talking to cabron, Papuo, coinstatic, EndTheFed321, seige and the rest in this thread.. maybe we're all one. do you think?

I have already proved adzcoin team are scammers thru this post.

now you prove to me. granting i own trafficbroker.com - how did i scam?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
seige

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:28:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:56:13 PM by seige

I'm actually the real Satoshi

Anyway continue scamming and trolling here electronicash. Not affecting me at all  Grin

I'm just here watching you make a fool of yourself. You suck at trolling so bad. Maybe you should PM other trollers/shills from the ETH thread and they can help you get better at trolling

As right now your posts are making me YAWN  Roll Eyes
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:57:42 AM

I want add more info about the scammer electronicash:

electronicash, the only scammer here its you, not only for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590725.msg15980823#msg15980823 ...I did not want to make this public but you tried to extort us. With a fake account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=884263) you send me two messages on August 3th:

1) "hola, i can linked you to this dev
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/19645-sovereign-coin-updates/
but i would rather do make arrangements with you.

an offer would be great."

2) "Opair can be good. all i want is an offer from you.

https://www.bitbond.com/listings/2A9BTB4939"

Obviously, I never answered this attempt to extort us and two days later you make this post (with your account) on our thread using the same weak argument: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg15823407#msg15823407

As another users tell you before, you are one of these: a paid troll or a scammer.

It's a shame that people like you are part of the bitcoin community.

Regards

Regards

seige

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:33:57 AM

electronicash, the only scammer here its you, not only for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590725.msg15980823#msg15980823 ...I did not want to make this public but you tried to extort us. With a fake account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=884263) you send me two messages on August 3th:

Obviously, I never answered this attempt to extort us and two days later you make this post (with your account) on our thread using the same weak argument: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg15823407#msg15823407

As another users tell you before, you are one of these: a paid troll or a scammer.

Regards

Regards

electronicash aka hideyourself

The pig exposed his own details lol

So electronicash is a 42 year old father who hangs out trolling/scamming/spamming the bitcointalk forum.

Maybe his wife left him lmao and this is his only way to get past his miserable life.

Will publicise his details on google and pass his number along. I see you changed your fb quickly electronicash? Are you afraid to show your ugly self  Grin?

https://i.imgur.com/HoDA25Y.png

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Regards

Regards

electronicash aka hideyourself

The pig exposed his own details lol

So electronicash is a 42 year old father who hangs out trolling/scamming/spamming the bitcointalk forum.

Maybe his wife left him lmao and this is his only way to get past his miserable life.

Will publicise his details on google and pass his number along. I see you changed your fb quickly electronicash? Are you afraid to show your ugly self  Grin?

siege, you clearly didn't understood what wasserman posted lol.

but you guys adzcoin scam team and opair scam team have joined scam forces?
You could really make a good team to orchestrate a massive scam later. Jenss is one of the best that you can have. an internet marketer who can advertise to the world.  Opiar team can develop the adzcoin system too which have been taking years already to which investors still hopes it can go viral lol.
to my alts hideyourself and RichDaniel, you prepare yourself because two teams of scammers are better than anyone else.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
seige

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:05:18 AM

What team?

I'm not invested into any altcoin, so for all I care you can accuse any coin you like. But when I see a scammer and someone trolling I call that person out, doesn't matter for any coin. And obviously you come across very fishy here and your tactic is clear. You get paid to troll. It's clear by your posts. No need to hide that  Roll Eyes

I'm invested into Bitcoin though. Are you going to call bitcoin a scam too?

You probably will if you weren't paid any SATS to post.

Let me ask you a question, since you're a paid troll/shill and you get paid a few SATS to post garbage everywhere.

Would you suck your own dick for 30k sats+? I know you would do it for even less than 30k sats but hey I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here  Grin

I already know the answer but it'd be better to hear it from your self
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:14:59 AM

What team?

I'm not invested into any altcoin, so for all I care you can accuse any coin you like. But when I see a scammer and someone trolling I call that person out, doesn't matter for any coin. And obviously you come across very fishy here and youre tactic is clear. You get paid to troll. It's clear by your posts. No need to hide that  Roll Eyes

I'm invested into Bitcoin though. Are you going to call bitcoin a scam too?

You probably will if you weren't paid any SATS to post.

Let me ask you a question, since you're a paid troll/shill and you get paid a few SATS to post garbage everywhere.

Would you suck your own dick for 30k sats+? Answer honestly lol

I already know the answer but it'd be better to hear it from your self

I am paid by yobit. yes that's true. i don't deny that. suck my own dick? yes i will. whatever do you want to hear?  and before you can ask thing else.. i already can answer to that and that is YES.  Grin

but don't expect us to believe you didn't invest on adzcoin while you get to defend them to the accusations thrown to them. i would even assume you are Jenss for doing so.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄