Print  
Author Topic: sold  (Read 502 times)
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:16:39 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:10:53 PM by MXXWLL

Will not sell anymore, sorry for the inconvience.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

Do you accept escrow, I would be happy to take the discount it means that the price will be $9.99 right?
The escrow terms will be when I generate/receive the first visa gift card you will receive the funds otherwise we can't deal.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:23:00 PM

Hi,

Currently I am selling one of my best private methods, you can use it to get unlimited virtual $300 Visa GCs which you can spend in numerous stores or just sell them.
These GCs are not instantly e-mailed, they will be given out within a month / or max. 3 months. This method is new and is unsaturated.

AutoBuy link:

https://selly.io/p/29487/bf826a

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=834501

No vouch copies, I could offer a discount for the first three customers (50% off), just PM me for it.

Will offer full support, if you have any problems we will resolve it very easily.
I am more than happy to refund you if the guide didn't worked where you actually bought it for,.

I am interested in buying this method, but an escrow will need to be used to hold the BTC until I can prove this method works or you can just sell me the VCC for 50% of the actual value since you can make unlimited cards and your selling the method for $19, it would be a huge profit for you, instead of getting $19 I will pay you $150 for each card, escrow will be used.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:32:31 PM

Hi,

Sorry if I was unclear.
The Visa GCs are not instantly e-mailed, it may take a couple of months to retrieve them. Could show you a used Visa card as proof and maybe I could do a 75% off.
Reason that I am selling this method instead of using it alone is that I need some funds for my college next month and Escrow may take some time.

Hope you understand. I want to be honest and sorry if it is a misleading title.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:34:19 PM

Hi,

Sorry if I was unclear.
The Visa GCs are not instantly e-mailed, it may take a couple of months to retrieve them. Could show you a used Visa card as proof and maybe I could do a 75% off.
Reason that I am selling this method instead of using it alone is that I need some funds for my college next month and Escrow may take some time.

Hope you understand. I want to be honest and sorry if it is a misleading title.

Since there is no vouch, and you don't have many deals and trust here I can't risk even a satoshi.
That's why I ask for escrow it takes time as much as you say that this method takes to receive the card, if you want to deal through escrow you will get many buyers, otherwise I'm done.
Pulithey1986

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

So what your saying is 100 people here believe in me and give me cash and wait for the next 3 months to prove if I was telling the truth or just wanted to make some cash for the entire 3 months. Your method won't work, I highly doubt anyone will pay you upfront and wait 3 months to prove the method works. I am highly interested in these cards, but I am not comfortable with you getting the money right away while I have to wait 3 months to get mine, If I have to wait 3 months you also have to wait 3 months to get the payment, that is the only fair way to do this.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:43:16 PM

Alright, I will close this thread then. It is not reasonable of me, I know. Will wait while I receive the GCs and then will sell them to Bitcoin. Then I could reopen this offer as I have proof, I will come back.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:43:41 PM

Have you got any cards with your method ?
Can you post some proofs ?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:46:58 PM

Will PM you now. In the meantime I will keep the AutoBuy link alive, if anyone is still interested.
Pulithey1986

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:49:25 PM

Will PM you now. In the meantime I will keep the AutoBuy link alive, if anyone is still interested.
Also Pm me the pictures, when you get the cards also let me know, I can buy all of the cards, I can cash them out and it doesn't matter where they came from, any vcc will do for me as long as the price is right and I can make some profit.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:51:36 PM

Also Pm me the pictures, when you get the cards also let me know, I can buy all of the cards, I can cash them out and it doesn't matter where they came from, any vcc will do for me as long as the price is right and I can make some profit.

Will throw you a PM very soon, I actually need some kind of partner. Interested.
Pulithey1986

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:53:33 PM

Will throw you a PM very soon, I actually need some kind of partner. Interested.
Yes I am, Pm me the details and I will let you know if I will be able to help you out as a partner.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:10:16 PM

Update:

I removed the AutoBuy link. As I am now concious of the huge potential of this method, I will not selling this method anymore. Sorry for the inconveience.

SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

Update:

I removed the AutoBuy link. As I am now concious of the huge potential of this method, I will not selling this method anymore. Sorry for the inconveience.

This seems strange to me, the cheap price was strange to me too because nobody gives unlimited money $300 for free.
Anyway it's time to lock this thread if you are not selling it anymore, but if you change your mind pm me.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:17:26 PM

Update:

This seems strange to me, the cheap price was strange to me too because nobody gives unlimited money $300 for free.
Anyway it's time to lock this thread if you are not selling it anymore, but if you change your mind pm me.

I am not selling this method anymore at such a low price, I was a bit foolish few hours back Wink
If anyone is still interested, PM me with a reasonable offer but this thread can be considered as locked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: