Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a professional Bitcoin api developer  (Read 721 times)
Cliffdru (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:46:51 PM

Hi Developers

I need a good professional developer for my already existing site, I want to change its plan, I need a developer who is available to start "immediately" and work only on my site as I need it operating as soon as possible.
1. I need to see results everyday,
2. I need instant results, when I ask for a colour change I want to see it change immediately, I don't want someone who will tell me about tomorrow.
3. Contact me via email cliffpilane@gmail.com
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:22:33 PM

Hi Developers

I need a good professional developer for my already existing site, I want to change its plan, I need a developer who is available to start "immediately" and work only on my site as I need it operating as soon as possible.
2. I need instant results, when I ask for a colour change I want to see it change immediately, I don't want someone who will tell me about tomorrow.

4. So you confuse not having a plan with "agile development".

Good luck with the professionals.

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

Hi Developers
Any dev,even if he has 10 years of experience would have to look at the code which is time consuming.He can't start coding "instantly " after the requirements are collected.

That is not how freelancers work.What's your budget anyhow ? You haven't posted any $$ budget which would attract developers.Why do you think they'll be interested in your half sensible thread?

You're probably a terrible manager developer can have.You're hiring a developer and not a fuckin African Slave.
Working with you == Developer's Worst Night mare!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 05:07:35 PM

Hi Developers
Any dev,even if he has 10 years of experience would have to look at the code which is time consuming.He can't start coding "instantly " after the requirements are collected.

That is not how freelancers work.What's your budget anyhow ? You haven't posted any $$ budget which would attract developers.Why do you think they'll be interested in your half sensible thread?

You're probably a terrible manager developer can have.You're hiring a developer and not a fuckin African Slave.
Working with you == Developer's Worst Night mare!

100% this ^^
You're already angry and demanding and nothing has started yet. You make it seem like the developer should feel privileged just to be able to work for you when the reality is developers have enough work as it is.  They will have no interest in work like this.  With a post like yours the only response you will receive will be a PM from a scammer in the Ukraine who will take your money and run.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:10:41 PM

thats trye that op is a little rude or just expressing him a little anyway i am a site developer and i have worked for some projects you can pm me some description of your problems or changes you want to make so i can help you with that
retweeting

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

Hi Developers

I can clearly see, after a few days, u'll come back crying bitcointalk is full of scammers. GTFO.
criptosamurai

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:09:20 AM

as a developer i agree with most of the negative comments, i am not so desesperated to mail this guy under this conditions. i am always looking for posts for developer work on this forum but like this from the start ... NO WAY!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: