Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a  (Read 2690 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:16:45 AM

Hi i would like o ask if what kind of product you are offering.. i can promote this via marketing seo and also the rate per product that sold and payment for promoting this product.. pm here..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:36:26 PM

This looks like a bitcoin based networking. I think what you really are be needing is an employee. If you really need partner then i think you should not allow them to sell but to also create product and manage it
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:37:10 PM

No, I am not selling drugs. And no, it is not illegal. Add me on Skype if you want to talk more. Can show plenty of proof from previous sellers.

(It's digital goods.)

hahaha. they said that because of high profit per item that you offer. is that premium account of different site like spotify?
why you can't give the details of your goods? im interested on what is the product you sell. can you send me a pm regarding this. thanks

loadbearing

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:55:16 AM

I am also interested in finding out more details about these products your selling, please PM me more details about the business and if I am happy and wish to continue I will add you on skype to discuss it in more detail.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:05:02 PM

if you really need a business partner try to put your business proposal here so that it would be a clear thing to talk about. You said that it is high earnings items then if it is there would surely be a lot of us that is going to be interested. but first is the proposal Smiley im looking forward for it
loadbearing

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:17:27 PM

if you really need a business partner try to put your business proposal here so that it would be a clear thing to talk about. You said that it is high earnings items then if it is there would surely be a lot of us that is going to be interested. but first is the proposal Smiley im looking forward for it
It seems like there is a lot of information to hide so you will only be told via PM and you decide if it's something your comfortable in doing, that is why I also want to find out what kind of business it is before I consider doing it.
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:42:24 PM

It seems like there is a lot of information to hide so you will only be told via PM and you decide if it's something your comfortable in doing, that is why I also want to find out what kind of business it is before I consider doing it.

It gets suspicious when you don't share the products you are selling, digital products or not. In fact the OP is using a bad marketing idea since here because if he talks freely here the request to cooperate with him will be much higher if he is selling legal digital goods. If he wants US, UK and Australia accounts to sell I am guessing that the OP wants to sell Windows Keys or COA stickers throughout this accounts and make really huge profit. I don't know if this is legal to do but thats just where my mind goes.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

It gets suspicious when you don't share the products you are selling, digital products or not. In fact the OP is using a bad marketing idea since here because if he talks freely here the request to cooperate with him will be much higher if he is selling legal digital goods. If he wants US, UK and Australia accounts to sell I am guessing that the OP wants to sell Windows Keys or COA stickers throughout this accounts and make really huge profit. I don't know if this is legal to do but thats just where my mind goes.

This your assumption as funny as it is, its still robust enough that in my own opinion, if you're not completely correct you're not far from what Op is trying to achieve from his body and post language...
Sailthor555

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:28:28 AM

Australia here - what item will I be selling? Where am I selling? Ebay?
PM me.
Ryan Dugan

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 02:46:52 AM

Yet one more new account that wants money fpr "high payout " Never learn. Noone will fund this. Almost 99% certain it is a scam or something that won't out well and cost more then before. What proofs have you of doing this before ? How does anyone k ow you can or can't do it ?

interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:01:36 PM

Yet one more new account that wants money fpr "high payout " Never learn. Noone will fund this. Almost 99% certain it is a scam or something that won't out well and cost more then before. What proofs have you of doing this before ? How does anyone k ow you can or can't do it ?

Will show proof to those that add me on Skype and ask for it. Got nothing to prove here.

What's the difference, why not show here ? I agree with user above, it's most probably either illegal or scam of some sort.
Prove us wrong and post here in thread exactly what it's about, what can you lose ?
BillTony79

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:51:25 AM

I'm interested. Can you show me what's your product ?
ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:16:00 AM

U interest in brazilian seller?

Call me

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:09:45 PM

This looks like a bitcoin based networking. I think what you really are be needing is an employee. If you really need partner then i think you should not allow them to sell but to also create product and manage it
Technically any business depends on new sales and revenue to provide service and returns, but a ponzi provides any layer of revenue other than the "investments" that new people will be making.  So, really you are asking two different questions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:17:23 PM

im interested can u pm me for more details ?
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:42:34 PM

I love money, so please PM me. Maybe I can do the job for you, I will try to see it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:11:54 AM

You should really post more information about your product if you really want the sellers to help you there are thousands of sellers in this forum of your desired countries so if you post the complete details about your product you will defiantly get more response
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:01:31 AM

No, I am not selling drugs. And no, it is not illegal. Add me on Skype if you want to talk more. Can show plenty of proof from previous sellers.

(It's digital goods.)
I would be interested, however I would like you to post proof here to the public so that everyone can weigh in as to whether or not this is a scam.  It sounds like a decent proposal; however, you can not tell unless you have some proof that others can verify off of skype.  I am not a skype person, so lets see what you have.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:58:17 PM

messagre me
mbpinewatch

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:52:16 AM

pm me more detail please op can do the selling from the uk if you still need more seller thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: