Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a  (Read 2695 times)
Zilligenaire (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
a
August 20, 2016, 12:56:11 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 12:38:02 AM by Zilligenaire

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twistedx2

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:00:40 AM

Just messaged you on skype, I have a seasoned Ebay account that we can use to sell your items.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:52:28 AM

Just messaged you on skype, I have a seasoned Ebay account that we can use to sell your items.
what proof and guarantee you got from OP before sending him skype? don't you see he's just a newbie with no proper details and information about what he want to sell?
I don't understand why peoples here do the same mistake again and again. lots of hacking attempts being done via skype details sharing.
if you want to be safe don't trust anyone like that.
Twistedx2

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:04:27 AM

what proof and guarantee you got from OP before sending him skype? don't you see he's just a newbie with no proper details and information about what he want to sell?
I don't understand why peoples here do the same mistake again and again. lots of hacking attempts being done via skype details sharing.

I appreciate you concern. I did not use my personal skype with my actual information. He did not ask for any details. I did not take any risks by messaging him on skype.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:11:50 AM

you are right because did not explain the details just give skype for information i think it's impossible for High Profit Easy Money.
if he seriously will provide full information I do not believe around $7.50 - $10 profit per item
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:34:12 AM

you are right because did not explain the details just give skype for information i think it's impossible for High Profit Easy Money.
if he seriously will provide full information I do not believe around $7.50 - $10 profit per item

I think it is possible to get the $7.50 - $10 profit per item but OP will give money form sales or will he give you pay just by permoting the sites ?

Sharing Skype is not a security risk. Just do not share your screen and you're safe.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:01:38 AM

there is not reason to being surprise or not believing the profit per item. 7$ to 10$ is good, but
clikcbank.com gives the facilities to earn even more from a product. I know some facebook marketer who earning 500$ everyday by selling Clickbank's products,

Possibly OP is a affliate of Clickbank.com
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

I understand your skepticism but also being an hero member is not a basis of uprightness in as much as we want to create a business relationship we still need to trust someone but carefully though and not blindly. A newbie can propose a business deal of a life time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.new#new and an hero member can also dupe. My conclusion is that in as much that we want to be careful we should still  not be closed to opportunities.
@op expecting your PM
GHCoins45

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:44:20 AM

What product are you talking about?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:44:44 AM

I understand your skepticism but also being an hero member is not a basis of uprightness in as much as we want to create a business relationship we still need to trust someone but carefully though and not blindly. A newbie can propose a business deal of a life time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.new#new and an hero member can also dupe. My conclusion is that in as much that we want to be careful we should still  not be closed to opportunities.
@op expecting your PM
I am not denying that it could be potentially great business opportunity. I am just disapointed by the vague description in the op.
It looks exactly like introduction to "How to scam people" tutorial. With more information we would avoid discussing whether it is legit or not.

1. What is this product? If you can't disclose this then tell us if this is physical item or digital goods.
2. It is legally obtained?
3. Why you don't want to sell it yourself and gain more?

etc.
Btcforall

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:50:05 AM

I need sellers to help sell a product for me. It is around $7.50 - $10 profit per item sold and looking to sell a bunch (long term as well).

Looking for one seller in US, Australia, and UK for more market exposure to each country.

My skype is michael.zilligenaire
I am interested.Can you please inform us more about your product?

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:54:26 AM

What kind of item does OP want to sell by the way ?
I am suspicious that it's something related to drugs or some other kind of illegal stuff >.>

I have someone in list to work for you in U.S if you are not going to sell those kind of stuff.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:44:40 AM

What's the details mate ? what do you sell or asking us to sell ? are the items your products or you are just an affiliate for Clickbank or such companies ?
pissmyenemy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

Sell what? Expensive good? And is it legal, plz specify more details sir. TY
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

Sell what? Expensive good? And is it legal, plz specify more details sir. TY
That explanation isn't enough ? You have to sell a product that is affiliate marketing.You get $7-$10 on a perfect lead generated or sold the product.Don't ask if the product is illegal because I'm sure he is not selling coco through affiliates.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:23:21 PM

The method includes selling items on eBay, no, I am not scamming, and no I don't expect you to trust me until we talk on Skype.

I don't get why you don't sell it by yourself as it legal items ? Ebay as known is open and worldwide marketplace, i am not sure if there is some countries not supported by this marketplace
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:20:56 PM

I am interested to promote your product but you dont put details of your product.you are newbie you need first put details about your product and how do you payment.Also you need to escrow some fund.thanks
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:03:32 AM

No, I am not selling drugs. And no, it is not illegal. Add me on Skype if you want to talk more. Can show plenty of proof from previous sellers.

(It's digital goods.)

I'd be glad to sell your products. I have some access to the European traffic channel so I should be able to have sales by the time i will promote them. I have been selling membership months ago to users from SeEden and norway and it was good. I just need some of the details however.   and some testimonials from users here.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:16:39 AM

If you want to promote products in India , then i can help you with it as i am doing marketing for some of my products through out India. So i am able to help you, I dont have skype so if you want you can PM me your details or give me your email id so that we can proceed further.
zaeek

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:51:32 AM

allobnk.com u can sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: