Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Fuzzy Trader | Investement Capital | CROWDSALE  (Read 1038 times)
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:26:13 AM

The Fuzzy Trader Crowdsale

The Fuzzy Trader journal is about to begin!

The crowdsale has started for the The Fuzzy Trader who is gathering funds to start making trades on several markets.
Get your share from this investment opportunity and enjoy the ride!

CROWDSALE ADDRESS
1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh
Read the instructions below before sending any BTC to this address

• Is this a joke?

No, this is an attempt to raise capital for trading purposes on currencies / commodities markets.
This is also a social experiment in a community that invests in a commodity market known as crypto currencies, people who are gambling on disrupting technologies and also on big promises.
But in the end it’s up to you to decide if this is a joke or not.

• What’s your trading experience?

I am not going to share any information about my trading experience or trading history.
The only information you will see from me is a trading journal for all of the trades made with the capital raised from this crowdsale campaign.So, trust will be developed within this journey and results will help you find it out.

• Why should I invest in you?

This is a deal between The Fuzzy Trader and the participants in this crowdsale.
This is not a scam attempt (take the money and run) not either a ponzi scene I came up with ( return X % of total raised funds to pretend a profits share behavior and then run away - I could run away without any returns made when this crowdsale ends).
Also, I could buy a coin from a coin generation service, create a glamourous ICO Announcement (as usual) and then disappear (or dump / distribute them in an exchange), in that case I may had the chance to raise more BTC than doing this crowdsale and with not any further obligations to this community (just a few posts I guess) or create a startup that will vaporize the gathered funds in time.
So, that’s a deal between me and the participants that I want to believe it will be a success at the end of this trading journey.

• When the crowdsale will take place?

Crowdsale has been started on August 20 and will last till August 31.

• Can I join this later?

Any BTC amounts deposited after the crowdsale period ends will not be accepted for their participation in the trading journey and will not be included in the trading capital however they will be considered as donations to The Fuzzy Trader and will not be returned.

• Are there any additional funding rounds?

No, this crowdsale campaign will last till the end of August and the money raised will be used for trading till then end of year (2016), when this trading journal will end.
In case I will re run such a trading journey in the future, new tokens will be issued and will not be related with tokens generated from this crowdsale.
However holders of this token will have the chance to join with a token swap and ride on a new journal.

• Why you are issuing tokens for this?

Tokens will be used to verify shareholders.
There might be more plans in the future but let’s stick to this at the moment.

• When the tokens will be issued?

Between October and November of 2016.

• Where those tokens will be based?

This is not yet defined.
Probably on Ethereum or NXT or Counterparty or on a new platform.
Any recommendations for this will be useful.

• How the tokens will be distributed?

This is not yet defined.
Probably something like 1000 tokens per 1 BTC invested.
Any recommendations for this will be useful.

• What are your goals?

Hopefully, by the end of 2016 the initial capital will be multiplied 4 times.But there’s no roof on this.

• What’s your share of the profits?

A maximum fee of 35% from the profits will be my payment.
The exact fee scale is the below :

Profit %    Fee
< 100%
  20%
100% - 200%
  25%
> 200%
  35%

There will be no management fee in this trading journal.

• How you will use the raised capital?

It will be converted to fiat currencies and digital currencies others than BTC.

• When you will made the payout on your investors?

The payout will take place on the end of this trading journey.
Current balances at the end of the trading journey will be shared among the shareholders.
This might change based on progress made but that’s not a commitment.

• In which currency the payouts will be made?

All the payouts will be made in BTC.
The price of BTC will be an important factor for the payouts as because conversion to fiat will occur.Profits and losses will be measured on fiat currencies but payouts will be made on BTC.

• Can an investor retire this journey earlier?

With a 50% penalty in his total share, yes.Tokens must be returned.
He might also sell his token if he’d likes too but all the token holders must accept the terms of this crowdsale.

• What’s your trading plan?

Google it

• What’s the risk?

Trading is very speculative and risky and may cause a significant loss of your investment capital.
The Fuzzy Trader may loss all of your investment.

• What if no one funds you?

I will keep my trading journal in here to post updates and issue a token for myself.

• How you will prove your profits?

By the end of trading journey, any payouts will prove any profit.
At the end of the trading journey all the payouts will be listed and a PnL report will be issued.

• What if someone would like to join after he saw your results?

If this crowdsale has been funded there will not be any new participants.
If this crowdsale will not be funded then someone might have that chance but this is not a commitment.

• Is there a minimum deposit amount?

Minimum deposit amounts that makes you a participant is 0.01 BTC.

• Are there any privileges for the big investors?

No

• How many BTC you will believe that will be raised in this crowdsale ?

I don’t believe that this will crowdsale will achieve a lot (anything more than 0 BTC could be seen as a success) but as I said, besides the funds raising campaign I’m doing, this is also a social experiment I am making in this area full of people who spends their money gambling on horses (devs - marketeers) and on things they don’t even understand but due to nature of this market users are searching for the best investment in here.
I am a few years in here and really, I have seen a lot (one of the most outrageous things is this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833 that explains almost everything about those initial offers).
So, this one is another investment opportunity for the bitcoin investors.
And who knows, you may become a part of something bigger.

• What’s the catch ?

If everything goes well and the goals have been achieved I think that I will achieve a reputation but that’s not my intention.I would prefer to establish a community of people who are happy with the progress made (good or bad), enjoying the journey and having a common place for sharing thoughts.

• Who are you?

I am The Fuzzy Trader.

• How to participate

Send your BTC to the crowdsale address 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh

CROWDSALE ADDRESS
1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh
By making any deposits on the crowdsale address you are accepting the Terms Of Service

Do not use an exchange to send your BTC to this address, you must be able to sign a message with your BTC address to verify your ownership, so you must fully control the address that you will send the BTC amount to this Crowdsale address.

Once you made the transaction you must sign a message with the same address that made the transaction in order to prove your ownership.
Then send this message via PM to me.

• Can I have a refund of my investment?

No

• I have send BTC but I cannot sign a message, how to claim my investment?

If you cannot prove that you own the address that made a deposit to this crowdsale BTC address then those funds would be considered unclaimed and will be used for this trading journey.If there any profits made will be shared among the verified shareholders.

• Escrow?

No

• Bonus?

Really?

• Bounties?

Really??

• Translations?

Not needed

• Terms of Service

BY MAKING ANY DEPOSITS ON THE CROWDSALE BITCOIN ADDRESS 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF SERVICE.

EVERY DEPOSITED AMOUNT TO THE CROWDSALE BITCOIN ADDRESS 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh IS CONSIDERED AS DONATIONS TO THE FUZZY TRADER.

THERE ARE NOT ANY WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ANY PAYMENTS, REWARDS, PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE FROM THE FUZZY TRADER.

THE FUZZY TRADER IS NOT OBLIGED TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ANYTHING.

THE FUZZY TRADER AND OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NEITHER THE FUZZY TRADER NOR ANY AFFILIATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOU.

ACTUAL PERSONS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE FUZZY TRADER AND THE FUZZY TRADER ACTS AND BEHAVIORS.

THE FUZZY TRADER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR EVENT IS UNINTENDED AND PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:36:27 AM

BY MAKING ANY DEPOSITS ON THE CROWDSALE BITCOIN ADDRESS 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF SERVICE.

EVERY DEPOSITED AMOUNT TO THE CROWDSALE BITCOIN ADDRESS 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh IS CONSIDERED AS DONATIONS TO THE FUZZY TRADER.

THERE ARE NOT ANY WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ANY PAYMENTS, REWARDS, PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE FROM THE FUZZY TRADER.

THE FUZZY TRADER AND OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NEITHER THE FUZZY TRADER NOR ANY AFFILIATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOU.

ACTUAL PERSONS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE FUZZY TRADER AND THE FUZZY TRADER ACTS AND BEHAVIORS.

THE FUZZY TRADER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR EVENT IS UNINTENDED AND PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Yeeeeeeeeeah...how about no?  Who in their right mind would be willing to throw their money away so some random bloke can profit off it, without even returning anything?  'No warranties on payments, no obligations to inform investors, no liabilities, fictional entities.....how much lower can this board get besides straight-up begging?
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:38:15 AM

Yeeeeeeeeeah...how about no?  Who in their right mind would be willing to throw their money away so some random bloke can profit off it, without even returning anything?  'No warranties on payments, no obligations to inform investors, no liabilities, fictional entities.....how much lower can this board get besides straight-up begging?

I love the part about giving money to the fuzzy trader but the fuzzy trader is fictional.

]
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:15:20 AM

very good. I 'll try to follow this ico and put on my reading list every day to get info. Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:21:11 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 11:38:15 AM by TheFuzzyTrader

Yeeeeeeeeeah...how about no?  Who in their right mind would be willing to throw their money away so some random bloke can profit off it, without even returning anything?  'No warranties on payments, no obligations to inform investors, no liabilities, fictional entities.....how much lower can this board get besides straight-up begging?

I can say that this is a standard TOS template found in several ICOs similar like the The Fuzzy Trader Crowdsale.It's specially designed the meet the needs of The Fuzzy Trader.
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:34:32 AM

good luck with that Wink

Thank you sir!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

A social experiment indeed! Wink You may pass ass a stand-up comedian for all I know!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:12:47 PM

A social experiment indeed! Wink You may pass ass a stand-up comedian for all I know!

Since you are  a group of good and experience traders, why not just get $1000 or more and increase your portfolio instead of looking for public money and again I don't know the row blockchain tech affect this project. I am curious about this team.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:37:57 PM

I has mad trading skillz that I cant tell you about.

Shut up and send me your bitcoinz.
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:48:32 PM

Since you are  a group of good and experience traders, why not just get $1000 or more and increase your portfolio instead of looking for public money and again I don't know the row blockchain tech affect this project. I am curious about this team.

This is a public call for a portfolio among the investors of The Fuzzy Trader Crowdsale and as a portfolio it's not related to any other trading activities made by any individuals.
Blockchain based tokens will be issued and distributed among share holders.The blockchain tech that those tokens will be based has not been defined yet.
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:55:23 PM

Yes, correct.
I believe that the trading experience of The Fuzzy Trader has been described exactly the same with the blockchain experience that some of the devs from several ICO's are listing in their bio.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

All the best playing with others money with out any liability and responsibility
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:03:16 PM

Yes, correct.
I believe that the trading experience of The Fuzzy Trader has been described exactly the same with the blockchain experience that some of the devs from several ICO's are listing in their bio.

pssst, I'll let you in on a secret.

That is pretty much what I was putting out there. Thanks for so eloquently making my exact point for me.
TheFuzzyTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:03:10 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 12:20:20 PM by TheFuzzyTrader

So, after the moderator carefully reviewed this project, it has been moved to Altcoins Market Place sections.It seems that this is the right decision for this project.
However, this project was mainly an attempt to describe what is happening in this area.
Everything has been prepared to look "fabulous" as much as possible in order to trick users join something that they do not have a clue of WTF is all about, described in a way that will looks like "fishy".
That's what is happening in the majority of ICO where people sending their money to unknown personalities, unclear terms and fancy concepts.

This project raised 0.00000000 BTC and as it has been said, if it get's more than 0 BTC it will be considered as a success but the prediction was that it will not achieve a lot.
So, if someone had invested, the prediction will be false so The Fuzzy Trader will look like he is not having good prediction skills, incapable to trade with your money on several markets.
If none had invested, The Fuzzy Trader prediction will be accurate, so it might have good prediction skills but with no capital to trade on several markets.

To conclude, it was a social experiment, a joke and an attempt to see how people reacting to such cases.

The BTC address used in this ICO is 1cageoVDf2wHrUgfC1rFjx85itLDgkmnh - current balance 0.00000000 BTC.
The private key of this address is KwxPtSkZ1hnGtWcDshYrdYHANgiiuf8VoTwJwQUKGyLSo3JgHUK9 so, if someone ever send any amount to this he might be able to take it back, but might someone else is waiting in this address to catch first any possible BTC amounts send over.After all, the terms clearly says that everything will be considered as donations.

So, get out of this stupid cage, folks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: