Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple rereleases Samsung S7 without a headphone jack  (Read 1691 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:59:50 AM

I was shock Apple release samsung s7.lol. Seems a mistake on the title. It should be iphone7. Those people in our place who are hating apple products are those people who didnt admit that they cant afford to buy one. They are just hating it because of that but deep inside they really want it. Im not saying all but only to those dishonest to themselve.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:17:03 AM

Think this is really a big mistake on their part and will only serve to make apple even more closed, elitist and for the rich.While Android continues to remain less restricted and acessible for everyone.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:05:16 AM

Think this is really a big mistake on their part and will only serve to make apple even more closed, elitist and for the rich.While Android continues to remain less restricted and acessible for everyone.

At the end of the day, like it or not, the world we live in is all about money. This is not an opinion, it is a fact. People are always blaming the wealthy for everything wrong about society, personally I think that is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

elitist and for the rich

This phrase would be directed at you if used by anyone poorer than you. And no matter how poor you are, there is always someone poorer than you.

Android continues to remain less restricted and acessible for everyone.

No it's not accessible to everyone, there are people out there that can't afford even the cheapest phone.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:06:42 AM

Geez, imagine the complaining when everyone loses one of their headphones instantly.  Those things are incredibly tiny and will fall out of the ear all the time.  No way it will stay cordless for long.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:51:28 AM

I am still in awe how Apple is playing masses. They are releasing overpriced piece of hardware, incompatible with other standards, with questionable solutions, closed architecture.
And people are amazed by it, thought of it as luxury, what a band of sheep.

I think you missed the most important point of all.. product quality.
In case you missed my topic here on it there is NOW a class-action lawsuit for the latest drama..
Touch-Disease

Remember Bend-Gate ?

Over priced ..ya it would be if the shit worked LOL  Cheesy
In other words it's far worse than that.

And on the topic here ?
I have to shake my head..

I like my full size headphones for at home on my stereo when i might play Counter-Strike
But i have a collection of Earbuds i spent years shopping for.. check out Head-Fi.org  Cool

I have actually ordered some off Newegg tried them once and then gave them away.
I like to try cheaper ones and see how they are etc.
For some reason i always end up favoring cheaper Sony Earbuds though.
When i got my first pair with 9mm Neodynium magnets the tech was newer and you had to spend $100 to get them.
Years later they cost $10 now at Wallmart.. same tech specs and build quality etc.
People just assume if it's cheap it has to be crap.. NOT so !

I would never by any Beats bullshit though..

I did lots of research before on Wireless Earbuds and was ready to spend any amount of money needed.
Problem is the tech is actually crap.
Google search it and get into it and you will all see.. this is a primitive technology still.
Wireless headphones are not a good option for those that want quality sound.
If your a noob-lemming and don't care then yeah have at 'er go nuts.
Me ? No thanks i will pass thanks.

FUD first & ask questions later™
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

What is a piss poor person who places their value on how expensive their gadgets are is to do? They can't get the latest iPhone because then they can't use their expensive logo on their ear.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:53:31 PM

I love my iPhones..

I have a 4 that I have had since before the 5 came out, right from AT&T, the kid has had it for a couple years now, still works great, still a great device.. Wifi only for a couple years now..

Just bought a brand new pink 5c for the GF for like $150 on amazon so she can play Pokemon Go better than her last phone, droid.. Great phone, excellent value.. On version prepay..

I have a 6 that I bought used for about $310 in trades and cash, it is great, no complaints.. On version prepay, originally came from verison..

They just get faster, take better pictures, show better resolution and generally display the same things better..

The 7? Yeah I want one sure.. Why not? The headphone jack would be a problem for me but I think I could solve it..

I'm not a headphone user. I have a powerful oldschool marantz in the house and my DD car is all Rockford Fosgate T series speakers, 2 P3 12s, and a sony head unit that I don't care too much for..

I could easily fix the car by kicking the sony for a blaupunkt with bluetooth that I have been wanting anyway. In the house I don't use my phone for music..

It is not unlikely that I will get an iPhone 7.. Some day when the price comes down to earth or I get a steal of a deal on one..  Or I may just skip it for an 8 by then who knows.. I have no reason to believe that I will not be sticking to apple devices in the future, but to buy any of these things brand new when they first come out is just stupid unless you have that kind of money..

If you can't find anything better to spend $1k on then go get one.. You know with some people that kind of money doesn't matter, if it makes them happy and it won't even dent their budget why not buy it.

Just take good care of it so you can sell it to me cheap when you want the next one Smiley

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:55:42 PM

I am still in awe how Apple is playing masses. They are releasing overpriced piece of hardware, incompatible with other standards, with questionable solutions, closed architecture.
And people are amazed by it, thought of it as luxury, what a band of sheep.

I think you missed the most important point of all.. product quality.
In case you missed my topic here on it there is NOW a class-action lawsuit for the latest drama..
Touch-Disease

Remember Bend-Gate ?

Over priced ..ya it would be if the shit worked LOL  Cheesy
In other words it's far worse than that.

And on the topic here ?
I have to shake my head..

I like my full size headphones for at home on my stereo when i might play Counter-Strike
But i have a collection of Earbuds i spent years shopping for.. check out Head-Fi.org  Cool

I have actually ordered some off Newegg tried them once and then gave them away.
I like to try cheaper ones and see how they are etc.
For some reason i always end up favoring cheaper Sony Earbuds though.
When i got my first pair with 9mm Neodynium magnets the tech was newer and you had to spend $100 to get them.
Years later they cost $10 now at Wallmart.. same tech specs and build quality etc.
People just assume if it's cheap it has to be crap.. NOT so !

I would never by any Beats bullshit though..

I did lots of research before on Wireless Earbuds and was ready to spend any amount of money needed.
Problem is the tech is actually crap.
Google search it and get into it and you will all see.. this is a primitive technology still.
Wireless headphones are not a good option for those that want quality sound.
If your a noob-lemming and don't care then yeah have at 'er go nuts.
Me ? No thanks i will pass thanks.

Right on, this is what I've been saying. We already have had devices implementing the wireless headphone technology, so it's not a "unique innovation". Secondly, it's still in its primitive stages, there's a reason phones haven't switched to that. Sound quality will be very poor, and you will most likely die of brain tumor before you can die of starvation from buying Apple products.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:34:13 AM

Lol, Collegehumor made a great video about this three days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBDdDdSqNE

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:46:00 AM

Bluetooth radiation and hack proof... I lol so much at the people who say that wireless is the future... That it frees from the wires... Until the medical ones kicks in... So sad. Shield yourself from emf! Wear tin foil Cool
About the bolded part, LOL, I have heard that before and every time I listen to it I cannot stop laughing, wireless is so vulnerable that you don’t need to be a hacker to compromise it, you can be a script kiddie and pull it off with ease.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:58:40 AM

I saw the introduction of iphone 7 on youtube, funny thing is, its same old hardware change the design and amp up the camera basically your just buying an upgraded camera. nothing else.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:50:32 AM

I saw the introduction of iphone 7 on youtube, funny thing is, its same old hardware change the design and amp up the camera basically your just buying an upgraded camera. nothing else.

And what difference does it make if you all have an 8mb rear camera like the iPhone 6 or 12mb rear camera like the iPhone 7 ?

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-many-megapixels-you-need,review-1974.html

Megapixels have become the ultimate measure of a camera. If your cousin has a phone with more megapixels than your year-old point-and-shoot camera, clearly he must have the better, higher-quality device. Right?

Wrong.

FUD first & ask questions later™
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:49:16 PM

Bluetooth radiation and hack proof... I lol so much at the people who say that wireless is the future... That it frees from the wires... Until the medical ones kicks in... So sad. Shield yourself from emf! Wear tin foil Cool
About the bolded part, LOL, I have heard that before and every time I listen to it I cannot stop laughing, wireless is so vulnerable that you don’t need to be a hacker to compromise it, you can be a script kiddie and pull it off with ease.

Lmao, I am actually quite glad that they are implementing 24-7 bluetooth. Now the iPhone 7 is more vulnerable than any other iPhone, and that's saying something. The best part is, when you find a vulnerability on the iPhone, it takes about a month for it to be patched, and to upgrade, you need to buy a new iPhone, lol.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:32:12 PM

@eddie13

It should be illegal to buy used iPhones! The only reason to buy such device is for status and you don't buy "used status". Besides, Apple needs your money!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: