Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need paypal to btc service  (Read 633 times)
matrix zion (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:19:20 PM

Hello!

I'm selling lots of different items and digital goods on the forum.

Problem being lots of people want to pay with pp. And it's not possible for me for security reason.
So I'd like to have someone with paypal who can receive payments and pay me back in btc (minus a fee for the service of course)

I know scamming with paypal is something rather common, but as far as i know you can simply avoid that by having 2 pp accounts and transfering the money.

Contact me with PM if you're interested, prior to members with a good reputation Smiley
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

You can find here users that accept PayPal and pay you in bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
You should make a deal with them but not all accept paypal from newbies as it is risky.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:02:19 PM

where are you selling digital goods of bitcoin and people willing to pay in PP? if you want to sell digital goods for bitcoin then you should sell them here in bitcointalk marketplace's board "digital goods" everyone here want to buy things for bitcoin only no one will ask you to pay in paypal..
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:09:10 PM

where are you selling digital goods of bitcoin and people willing to pay in PP? if you want to sell digital goods for bitcoin then you should sell them here in bitcointalk marketplace's board "digital goods" everyone here want to buy things for bitcoin only no one will ask you to pay in paypal..

That's exactly what I'm doing but as it's for small prices lots of people ask me to pay with pp, that's why I ask for this service

You can find here users that accept PayPal and pay you in bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
You should make a deal with them but not all accept paypal from newbies as it is risky.

Thanks you, I contacted a few persons!

I still let this topic open in case someone want to make a proposition.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

I know scamming with paypal is something rather common, but as far as i know you can simply avoid that by having 2 pp accounts and transfering the money.
Paypal has of course never thought of that Roll Eyes Huh
Unconfirmed accounts have limits to prevent this.

And it's not possible for me for security reason.
Can you explain why?
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:23:20 PM

why don't you move your topic to currency exchange section?you'll get many response there
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:24:28 PM

Paypal has of course never thought of that Roll Eyes Huh
Unconfirmed accounts have limits to prevent this.

Well I suppose it works better with legit accounts...
Anyway not my problem, that's why I'm asking a service and I let a fee

And it's not possible for me for security reason.
Can you explain why?

Very simple, opening a PP account would mean to let some identification possible. I don't want to lose my anonymity that's why I accept only btc.
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:54:56 PM

will your clients be paying as F&F or gift and since these people will be from this forum then you won't mind sharing their usernames before each trade in case of a charge back for the paypal funds and one more thing, what are the usual amounts for each transaction from smallest to highest for 1 transaction?

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:03:33 PM

will your clients be paying as F&F or gift and since these people will be from this forum then you won't mind sharing their usernames before each trade in case of a charge back for the paypal funds and one more thing, what are the usual amounts for each transaction from smallest to highest for 1 transaction?

I don't understand first question about F&F sry!

I don't mind sharing usernames! And usual amounts are between 5 and 50 dollars, mostly around 15/20 I'd say.
Symeave

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:05:37 PM

I don't mind sharing usernames! And usual amounts are between 5 and 50 dollars, mostly around 15/20 I'd say.

Friend and Family its the same as sending as gift

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

Well I guess I can ask whatever you prefer. Normal or F&F.
Interested?
Symeave

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:23:47 PM

Well I guess I can ask whatever you prefer. Normal or F&F.
Interested?
Yes, but we need to talk about my share since I will be receiving paypal and sending you btc.

jaypetermm1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

I sent pm check plz
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:47:26 PM

selling physical items for paypal is not that "un-safe" since you can add shipping label and there are ways to prove than an item was actually shipped.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:50:35 PM

selling physical items for paypal is not that "un-safe" since you can add shipping label and there are ways to prove than an item was actually shipped.

Indeed.

I just don't want to open PP accounts myself, I don't have the time neither the energy to create and use false accounts, but I don't want at all to lose my anonymity for 30$ xD
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:13:40 AM

So from what I can tell is that your looking for someone to do 2 jobs for you, 1 they accept payments for items you sell and the second job is for them to either find a BTC seller and exchange those Paypal funds to BTC, will you be covering the fees for the PP to BTC which are usually around 10-15% depending on the person selling btc and then how much will you pay the person receiving the paypal for you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: