Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You do all realise what BFL are doing right?  (Read 5397 times)
GoldenAngel (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:15:04 PM

They used your preorder money for their research and development and are now using your units to mine for Bitcoins while the complexity is relatively easy with their kind of equipment. Its a win/ win. They make money from their customers and mine all the Bitcoin first. You are pretty much getting the sloppy's afterwards. GREED. Love it.

On another note I would file a class action suite. They will deliver but not until they have mined the **** out of them.

Opinions?
Kris
Donator

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:52:18 PM

I guess as long as I receive it in time, for it to still be able to pay for itself, I'm good.
ralree

Activity: 518

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:40:17 PM

I love it when someone threatens to sue without even being able to spell "suit".  Good luck!  IGNORED.

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:45:01 PM

Opinions?

Doubt it.  The highest technical achievement I've seen these guys provably demonstrate was to be able to hire someone to port some software to a box of outdated reject FPGAs they found.  I'd be surprised if anyone in the organization proper(*) could put together anything more sophisticated than a crystal radio.  They can run the hell out of a belt sander though.

* A couple of guys with a 'colorful history of [off|on]-shore Libertarianism'(**) and some assorted girlfriends/street-persons when needed.

** for instance: bilking senile oldsters out of lottery funds and stealing satellite TV.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
GoldenAngel (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:16:23 PM

I love it when someone threatens to sue without even being able to spell "suit".  Good luck!  IGNORED.

Did I state that I pre-ordered with them? No.
Was it a suggestion as others are seriously looking into it as it is fraud? Yes.

Maybe you were neglected as a child so your mindset is that of a six year old, but in the real world people don't let simple things dictate their perception of the topic. Oh look, a butterfly!! *runs off*

Grow up.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:50:10 PM

They are not mining. The difficulty is watched closely by other members and are not increasing from ASIC action. They are scam. How they can mine with non-existing hardware?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:25:23 AM

Opinions?

Doubt it.  The highest technical achievement I've seen these guys provably demonstrate was to be able to hire someone to port some software to a box of outdated reject FPGAs they found.  I'd be surprised if anyone in the organization proper(*) could put together anything more sophisticated than a crystal radio.  They can run the hell out of a belt sander though.

* A couple of guys with a 'colorful history of [off|on]-shore Libertarianism'(**) and some assorted girlfriends/street-persons when needed.

** for instance: bilking senile oldsters out of lottery funds and stealing satellite TV.

i agree, did you see the pics of hand soldering BGAs?
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:55:54 AM

They used your preorder money for their research and development and are now using your units to mine for Bitcoins while the complexity is relatively easy with their kind of equipment. Its a win/ win. They make money from their customers and mine all the Bitcoin first. You are pretty much getting the sloppy's afterwards. GREED. Love it.

On another note I would file a class action suite. They will deliver but not until they have mined the **** out of them.

Opinions?

Opinion - smoothie can put together a more logical and coherent post.  "Complexity is relatively easy" .... do you mean low difficulty?

I think everybody in Batch 1 and 2 could only dream the BFL was secretly mining with our hardware - at least then we could say they having a working product.  Then it would just require a plane ticket and a double barrel shotgun to get our preorder.

BFL is not presently mining with an ASIC device.

/End thread.
GoldenAngel (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:40:58 AM

Opinions?

Opinion - smoothie can put together a more logical and coherent post.  "Complexity is relatively easy" .... do you mean low difficulty?

I think everybody in Batch 1 and 2 could only dream the BFL was secretly mining with our hardware - at least then we could say they having a working product.  Then it would just require a plane ticket and a double barrel shotgun to get our preorder.

/End thread.

Who's smoothie? Why do you take it upon yourself to make such a pointless opening sentence. Before criticising, maybe look at your own few sentences. Don't worry, for the cohesion and sophistication that you require, yet clearly do not possess. Let me re-word your paragraph:

I think everybody in batch 1 and 2 could only dream of BFL secretly mining their own BTC with our pre-order's so there is proof of an actual product. 

The thread ends when it ends, your comment is not final. You are a no one. I hate it when people try and have authority over the internet, when they clearly feel insignificant in their own lives.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:16:54 AM

On another note I would file a class action suite.

You don't even know what a class action suit is. But it sure sounds nice and scary, doesn't it?
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:54:10 AM

Opinions?

/End thread.

Who's smoothie? Why do you take it upon yourself to make such a pointless opening sentence. Before criticising, maybe look at your own few sentences. Don't worry, for the cohesion and sophistication that you require, yet clearly do not possess. Let me re-word your paragraph:

I think everybody in batch 1 and 2 could only dream of BFL secretly mining their own BTC with our pre-order's so there is proof of an actual product. 

The thread ends when it ends, your comment is not final. You are a no one. I hate it when people try and have authority over the internet, when they clearly feel insignificant in their own lives.

You know... the fact you don't know smoothie pretty much means you know nothing of Bitcoin or Litecoin.  Join date 3/23/13... either a trolling puppet or clueless noobie who maybe have escaped noobieland but hasn't learned much in those 4 hours.

My comments are final.  I AM NOT A NO ONE!  Don't you know Bonker appointed me King of Bitcointalk? I was given the treasury key by Mr. Shavers himself!

Yes clearly I feel insignificant.  For that I'll give you more yellow and I'll go murder my wife and kids and blame it on you!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 11:09:01 PM

Opinions?

/End thread.

You know... the fact you don't know smoothie pretty much means you know nothing of Bitcoin or Litecoin.  Join date 3/23/13... either a trolling puppet or clueless noobie who maybe have escaped noobieland but hasn't learned much in those 4 hours.

My comments are final.  I AM NOT A NO ONE!  Don't you know Bonker appointed me King of Bitcointalk? I was given the treasury key by Mr. Shavers himself!

Yes clearly I feel insignificant.  For that I'll give you more yellow and I'll go murder my wife and kids and blame it on you!
hehe nice post Smiley everyone should read before they write and listen before they talk... lot less "filtering" that has to be done through repetitive or pointless posts, thus causing people to miss the important information and threads

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
NEO2012

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:39:50 PM

Opinions?
and after they stp minning

bfl josh  inabama first class scumm

has his own option to pay him to host ur eqipment  pay him triple for electic bill

and get 5% f ur coins on his pool

with bonus option to screew evrybody take there coins and eqipment

after he gets fired from bfl
samurai1200

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:36:33 AM

hehe nice post Smiley everyone should read before they write and listen before they talk... lot less "filtering" that has to be done through repetitive or pointless posts, thus causing people to miss the important information and threads

ah the cost of free speech.

Opinions?
and after they stp minning

bfl josh  inabama first class scumm

has his own option to pay him to host ur eqipment  pay him triple for electic bill

and get 5% f ur coins on his pool

with bonus option to screew evrybody take there coins and eqipment

after he gets fired from bfl

Is this guy for real?!

Hodl for the longest tiem.

Use it or lose it: http://coinmap.org/
ShadowedStranger

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 12:07:04 PM

Be nicer, he may suite you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:25:07 PM

If only BFL knew what they were doing. Then they wouldn't have to "solicit" people out of "pre-order" money.
I wonder if they bought lottery tickets with it.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:27:03 PM

Is the address of the BFL development center and mining factory public information?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:58:37 PM

Is the address of the BFL development center and mining factory public information?
ask kano

Nancarrow

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:47:58 PM

Is this guy for real?!

Heh. NEO2012 was my first introduction to that little orange 'ignore' button. Frequent all-caps, meth-head spelling, acid-flashback grammar and utterly no semantic or artistic value. What's not to love?

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
InspiredEye

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 01:22:55 AM

Lol!  Agreed, GoldenAngel smells like a troll.

IGNORED

Free Bitcoin Trading http://Buttercoin.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: