Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new service idea. (The Breakout for BTC) at&t service.  (Read 910 times)
bombshelterzero (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 06:35:43 PM

Hey whats up everyone. I was readying the economics sections for the past few days and see everyone talking about what needs to happen in order for bitcoin to 'take off'.

Im offering at&t service for the the remained of the month on my brand new iPhone 4. 16gb (651 anytime mins/ unlimited text)
Now I know someone you are thinking "oh really? whats the catch?" But really there isn't one. My mother is a branch manager for at&t gives me a at&t basic plan for x amount. So bottom line is,  Just use the remaining mins and don't go over...

Extended service is an option as well. If you go over, Ill simply make a call and shut it down. That easy.

I received my first iphone4 as a going away present for my trip to Cebu Philippines next month. I dedicated  I would much rather go on my trip with the essentials only. I don't wanna be the only white boy with a iphone I also do not wanna get robbed. lol

Anyways, the 16gb iPhone is brand new, with box and manuals included. I ripped off the front plastic because like I said, at first I no intention in selling. The back plastic remains as well as a Speck| rubber case.

I could more than likely get more phones depending on how well this goes. Only a few understand what this would do to bitcoin economy over night

Anyone "following" should contact me.

email: crywolph@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2011, 06:39:16 PM

Hey whats up everyone. I was readying the economics sections for the past few days and see everyone talking about what needs to happen in order for bitcoin to 'take off'.

Im offering at&t service for the the remained of the month on my brand new iPhone 4. 16gb (651 anytime mins/ unlimited text)
Now I know someone you are thinking "oh really? whats the catch?" But really there isn't one. My mother is a branch manager for at&t gives me a at&t basic plan for x amount. So bottom line is,  Just use the remaining mins and don't go over...

Extended service is an option as well. If you go over, Ill simply make a call and shut it down. That easy.

I received my first iphone4 as a going away present for my trip to Cebu Philippines next month. I dedicated  I would much rather go on my trip with the essentials only. I don't wanna be the only white boy with a iphone I also do not wanna get robbed. lol

Anyways, the 16gb iPhone is brand new, with box and manuals included. I ripped off the front plastic because like I said, at first I no intention in selling. The back plastic remains as well as a Speck| rubber case.

I could more than likely get more phones depending on how well this goes. Only a few understand what this would do to bitcoin economy over night

Anyone "following" should contact me.

email: crywolph@gmail.com

An iPhone with a month of service in exchange for some amount of Bitcoin? You're going to revolutionize Bitcoin, my friend. You're a mover and shaker indeed.

bombshelterzero (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 07:00:09 PM

im glad you feel that way Smiley

Im setting up a website implementation right now. i will update this thread when im done.
im3w1l

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 07:52:35 PM

You have some way of acquiring Iphone 4 s below market price, and resell them for BTC. Amirite?
bombshelterzero (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 08:08:56 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2011, 08:28:42 PM by crywolph

You have some way of acquiring Iphone 4 s below market price, and resell them for BTC. Amirite?

Umm to be honest I Yes and no. I only have 1 iphone with service right now. But like i said in my post, I can get more as the demand increases.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2011, 04:03:02 AM

Umm to be honest I Yes and no. I only have 1 iphone with service right now. But like i said in my post, I can get more as the demand increases.

Somehow I doubt that your source for iPhones is/will be less than legal. Please reconsider your actions and understand that Bitcoin is simply not going to make you anonymous for your actions. First of all, you shouldn't steal/otherwise rip off anyone, or sell grey market items. Secondly, please don't do it in Bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: