Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to support 3 coins  (Read 1963 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:49:49 AM

Bullshit.
This type of "News" has been posted endlessly for years too.
They still seize your accounts people..

QUIT BEING BRAIN DEAD RETARDS

Here is the last time i posted my story (of 100x) a couple days ago in Off-Topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590174.msg15970334#msg15970334

Patents filed don't mean fuck all.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:54:28 AM

Bullshit.

Here is the last time i posted my story (of 100x) a couple days ago in Off-Topic.

Oooooohhh guuuurl, someone mad! Wink
Ehhh, you're missing the point. We ALL hate GayPal and they will most likely lock your coins, BUT I'm only referring to the exposure crypto will receive from this... so I don't know why anyone here would complain...
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:22:58 AM

until now i can't see in member area paypal site paypal support deposit bitcoin litecoin and dogecoin
you can show for me in where i can see paypal site, is paypal support deposit and withdraw with bitcoin litecoin and dogecoin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:23:49 AM

Bullshit.

Oooooohhh guuuurl, someone mad! Wink
Ehhh, you're missing the point. We ALL hate GayPal and they will most likely lock your coins, BUT I'm only referring to the exposure crypto will receive from this... so I don't know why anyone here would complain...

You missed the point and no i am not mad 2 years later..

The point is (that i already said)
Is this exact topic has been posted lots before here in this exact forum section for YEARS.
again & again & again.
What has changed.. NOTHING.

So don't get all worked up about ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold news

Mad ?

I am now.. fuck you LOL

The reality is they can file patents for years over & over.. but..
You will have your accounts / money stolen from them as they are doing it.
Using any virtual currency is expressly forbidden as per TOS agreement you sign up with & accept.
You get caught ? YOU will be the one mad not me.

And your speculation on this is comical.
Because we've heard it before since 2013.. again & again.
And nothing ever did .... or will change.
Why would it ?
Use your heads people.

dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:31:31 AM

Uhhhhhh, hmm... do you realize this was published May 26th, 2016?
We've had MANY examples of something being discussed and then implemented... such as Litecoin being listed on every major Chinese exchange (I remember when LTC was not listed on any of those).

The only time it didn't come to fruition was with MTGOX, but Karples was too busy planning his heist... lol

Charlie, Brian and Fred recently announced the addition of alts. There was a specific discussion about what was left to add Litecoin.

I'm not saying invest on any of this news, but just keep an eye on it. If it is implemented prepare your anus...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

We've had MANY examples of something being discussed and then implemented... such as Litecoin being listed on every major Chinese exchange (I remember when LTC was not listed on any of those).

The only time it didn't come to fruition was with MTGOX, but Karples was too busy planning his heist... lol

Charlie, Brian and Fred recently announced the addition of alts. There was a specific discussion about what was left to add Litecoin.

I'm not saying invest on any of this news, but just keep an eye on it. If it is implemented prepare your anus...

I know what fucking year it is thanks..

I was here reading topics before you showed up kid.

Was what i said too complicated for to understand or what ?
How the hell else can i explain it ?

Try using your god damn brain.
What technical reason would Paypal have in adopting crypto coins.. especially a bunch of shitty ass altcoins like Doge ?
Like are you fucking high or what ?

There has been other patent talk that started making their rounds before with Paypal + Crypto
Nothing became of it what so ever !
As i said every other time..

It's like how i have to keep telling you all Big Banks are not buying scammy ICO tokens.

What is the point here ?
Are you gullible thinking any minute they will announce they are NOW accepting Doge coin ?
Don't hold your breath..
No actually please do LOL

PS:
I am angrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  Angry
So prepare YOUR anus Wink

dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:52:59 AM

I know what fucking year it is thanks..

I was here reading topics before you showed up kid.

Was what i said too complicated for to understand or what ?
How the hell else can i explain it ?

Try using your god damn brain.
What technical reason would Paypal have in adopting crypto coins.. especially a bunch of shitty ass altcoins like Doge ?
Like are you fucking high or what ?

There has been other patent talk that started making their rounds before with Paypal + Crypto
Nothing became of it what so ever !
As i said every other time..

It's like how i have to keep telling you all Big Banks are not buying scammy ICO tokens.

What is the point here ?
Are you gullible thinking any minute they will announce they are NOW accepting Doge coin ?
Don't hold your breath..
No actually please do LOL

PS:
I am angrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  Angry
So prepare YOUR anus Wink

Most likely they would hold off launching a multi wallet such as this until the next BTC price rally.
Stay mad! Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:58:30 AM

WOW i don't know what to say.
Apparently you are a lost cause.. "Member"

so carry on .. maybe mortgage your house and buy Doge coins in anticipation of your "rally"  Cheesy

dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:13:37 AM

so carry on .. maybe mortgage your house and buy Doge coins in anticipation of your "rally"  Cheesy

If I had to go all in at this very second I'd do a 50/50 split between BTC and LTC (I've researched every alt out there). Unlike most people I actually send/receive BTC everyday and it is nice to have LTC as a backup (since ohhhh I don't know BTC can take up to 40+min for 1 conf). If you think the entire fucking world is going to use only one coin as a means of value transfer/storage then you're not a student of history and you've never listened to your momma (always diversify). I DO however, agree that if the crypto community splits the focus/energy/time/etc too much between too many shit coins then that takes away from BTC and that is a bad thing. A lot of my buddies were early BTC adopters and I feel like the only reason they want all alt coins to die is so it doesn't undermine their early investment advantage.

I see LTC as a backup diaper to BTC. Then there's the whole duality like Pepsi/Coke or Gold/Silver and all the other 1000+ examples.

As for Doge... I personally don't think I would ever invest anything substantial into it (since it's too inflationary), but who am I to say what the future holds.

I have so much hate for the current global financial system (since I study the inner workings of it daily) that I would rather the world transact in Doge than any other currency at this point... ROFL

Go get yourself a Xanax and chill out good sir... lastly, just because this account was newly created doesn't mean I'm new to the btctalk community (far from it).
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

I have been hearing this for a while but nothing has happened yet. I think they are just experimenting, it does not mean that they will actually accept Litecoin and Doge, but I hope they do, but being realistic, chances are they will only accept BTC, at least in the beginning.
Fragbait

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:20:13 PM

Uhhhh you do realize PayPal is globally accepted and exposure to crypto through their web wallet would literally cause a 1000x coin price gain overnight?...

Umm no. If there would be a 10% pump (and dump) from the speculators even that would be great. Nothing organic will come out of it.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6194

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:30:36 PM

They could simply convey the idea of a multicoin wallet

That's exactly what I think they did. They mentioned three of the then most popular cryptocurrencies but only as a placeholder for the exact currencies they will implement.

I'm pretty sure that they selected them because they do already exist a long time and are stable in the top 10 regarding market cap. So LTC and Doge, besides of BTC of course, are good examples for "altcoins" and both had some media interest. I think they didn't select Ethereum because it's still too young, experimental and unstable. But if ETH stays at the second rank and the ETH/ETC division does not harm them, then I'm pretty sure they will implement it, too (Disclamer: I have no ETH/ETC).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:15:26 PM

If I had to go all in at this very second I'd do a 50/50 split between BTC and LTC (I've researched every alt out there). Unlike most people I actually send/receive BTC everyday and it is nice to have LTC as a backup (since ohhhh I don't know BTC can take up to 40+min for 1 conf). If you think the entire fucking world is going to use only one coin as a means of value transfer/storage then you're not a student of history and you've never listened to your momma (always diversify). I DO however, agree that if the crypto community splits the focus/energy/time/etc too much between too many shit coins then that takes away from BTC and that is a bad thing. A lot of my buddies were early BTC adopters and I feel like the only reason they want all alt coins to die is so it doesn't undermine their early investment advantage.

I see LTC as a backup diaper to BTC. Then there's the whole duality like Pepsi/Coke or Gold/Silver and all the other 1000+ examples.

As for Doge... I personally don't think I would ever invest anything substantial into it (since it's too inflationary), but who am I to say what the future holds.

I have so much hate for the current global financial system (since I study the inner workings of it daily) that I would rather the world transact in Doge than any other currency at this point... ROFL

Go get yourself a Xanax and chill out good sir... lastly, just because this account was newly created doesn't mean I'm new to the btctalk community (far from it).

WOW never heard that one before LOL
You have a new account probably cause your last one was banned etc.

And you take Xanax kid.
You're the delusional one..

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

Although paypal support for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. During support from paypal is bad (slow respons and did not listening their costumers), i am doubt there are many people use it.

What? It could be an instant portal! It would be huge.
Yes you are right, but in my opinion and experience all of time used paypal they has bad support are like slow respons, and there is limit account. It is making uncomfortable for me.

Uhhhh you do realize PayPal is globally accepted and exposure to crypto through their web wallet would literally cause a 1000x coin price gain overnight?...
I just tell that services of paypal is bad, their respons is slow and hard to be verification. I don't make opinion what will going with bitcoin,litecoin and dogecoin on paypal.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:45:32 PM

FUCK PAYPAL GREEDY SHITBAG FUCKS!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: