Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 5TB+ Udemy Course $100 ($60 For Students) [Post Updated +Video Proof Added]  (Read 2175 times)
Pirate.xx (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:42:13 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 06:46:20 PM by Pirate.xx

Hello Guys We Have Total 4000+ (Size: 5TB+) Paid Udemy Course On Our Google Drive. You Don't Need To Purchase Any Additional Cloud Storage, We Will Share Our Whole Google Drive With You. You Can Download For Lifetime Until Google Delete It  Wink

Here The Full List Of Courses: http://rippedcourses.esy.es/

Video Proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LUBuxn2QwoSEppdlkwbHN2ekk/view?usp=sharing

Price: $100 ($60 For Student) [After Purchasing By 10 People The Price Will Be $70(For Student), So Buy As Soon As Possible]

Special Offer: Get Any 5 Udemy Course $5

If Anyone Interested To Purchase OR For Any Sample Plz PM OR Mail Us: udemydownloader.com@gmail.com

We Accept: PayPal, BTC , Bank Transfer, FreeCharge, PayTM

Term & Condition -
 - You have to use it for personal use
 - Money Not Refundable

Thanks Smiley
Psyboy2720

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:31:18 PM

Hi.

I'm a student.

Which courses do you have?
Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

We have lots of course. PHP, JAVA, HTML, PYTHON, ETC ETC
michaelm

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:00:58 AM

Hi Pirate, I'm a student as well. Sent you a pm thanks!
Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:10:36 AM

Check PM
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:31:04 AM

Interested, I am a student and also interested to vouch. Just want to ask first if you have a list of courses, I fear that the content my just be rip off torrent sites. and does it include the additional files (exams, hw etc.)

Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:15:25 PM

Bro Check PM
KiloGramms

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:15:03 AM

REVIEW.

So far, this seller can be trusted. He has alot of courses and so far they all work.

I can recommend this guy!
michaelm

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:18:44 AM

I'll take a discount on the student copy as do far no trusted or long term member has reviewed it. Let me know if you'll do a further discount or otherwise I'll wait for someone to review who's a trusted/long term member.
Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:25:29 AM

KiloGramms @ Thanks Bro. I Appreciate Your Feedback  Kiss Nice To Deal With You
gallantaves

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:01:56 AM

Interesting but 60$ is a lot of money, can I just buy like a months subscription.
And seems fishy also, your like one of those "key generator" site where they promise it will stay long but after few months when they dont have sales they vanished.
So much for lifetime.

If you want I can vouch you?
Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:17:07 PM

Ok. 1 Month = $30, After 1 Month If You Want To Upgrade For Life Time Then You Just Need To Pay $30.

If Interested Then PM Me  Smiley
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:01:51 PM

Guys be smart and don't support pay for Warez.  It should be free and if you would just use google for a few minutes, you will find other ways to get the courses for absolutely free.  Heck even here I see people offering free courses sometimes.
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:24:02 PM

To be fair, your paying for the service and huge amount of storage. Lets see the contenteders

Since its Udemy so we assume this is under e-learning
Public Torrent Sites - There are but limited, I mean not all torrents are alive and most of the time they are killed since its public and copyright.
Private Trackers - Yes there are a lot of private trackers, might be even more than 5tb worth of files but what you pay in Private Trackers are invites, uploads etc etc.
Warez Sites - They are free? Yes of course they are since they gain monetization on pop up ads and referrals on hosting sites.
Forums - Same with Private Trackers.

Ok now whats wrong with Google Drive aside from being direct download (no account needed) and no monetization
No Images, No Website (Google Drive Explorer)
I don't fully support him because his upload storage is google and there is really a time limit here until google deletes it which is stated on the first sentence of the post so at least he is being honest about it.
And 60$ is a steep price, unless there are courses here you really want and need.

michaelm

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:12:11 AM

Ok. 1 Month = $30, After 1 Month If You Want To Upgrade For Life Time Then You Just Need To Pay $30.

If Interested Then PM Me  Smiley

If you do $30 for lifetime ill take it and leave a review. Let me know, as I agree with others that $60 is a lot, especially when considering we're paying for a lot for storage if we downloads and Google can delete all the files whenever they choose to and then we no longer have access??
Pirate.xx (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:45:14 AM

Sorry Bro Can't Give You For $30. We also have to pay for storage
brogrammerr

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Hello Guys We Have Total 4000+ (Size: 5TB+) Paid Udemy Course On Our Google Drive. You Don't Need To Purchase Any Additional Cloud Storage, We Will Share Our Whole Google Drive With You. You Can Download For Lifetime Until Google Delete It  Wink

Here The Full List Of Courses: http://rippedcourses.esy.es/

Video Proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LUBuxn2QwoSEppdlkwbHN2ekk/view?usp=sharing

Price: $100 ($60 For Student) [After Purchasing By 10 People The Price Will Be $70(For Student), So Buy As Soon As Possible]

Special Offer: Get Any 5 Udemy Course $5

If Anyone Interested To Purchase OR For Any Sample Plz PM OR Mail Us: udemydownloader.com@gmail.com

We Accept: PayPal, BTC , Bank Transfer, FreeCharge, PayTM

Term & Condition -
 - You have to use it for personal use
 - Money Not Refundable

Thanks Smiley

share with me please i am a student and want to learn everything
my email rasberrybus@gmail.com    please please please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: