Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert The Billion Coin - Ponzi Scheme  (Read 99512 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

Do not trust me guys....

No problem.

Educate yourself and learn about it before calling something a scam.

I have and it is.

Quote from: tbc
All members of The Billion Coin community agree that this coin will never go down in value; it can only go up in price. 

If that's the case why do you spend it?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadHatt597

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

It is hard for those that are in the scarcity mindset to see anything other than greed, for fear of being taken advantage of. They see scams everywhere.
.. and they join the TBC community!

I didnt bother to include everything you wrote, because its mostly garbage.

Where are the open source wallets? The only place to keep these coins are on the exchange they were purchased from, which only accepts BTC and TBC.

The 'Formula' isnt a whitepaper. Todays price +3% is make believe numbers set by the creator of this coin. Its not based on anything.

One of the 'leaders' of TBC has started trading their TBC for Zimbabwe reserve notes... which, havent been accepted by anyone since 2009. The only fair trade of this coin. Worthless money for more worthless money... plus, it points out how many IQ points are required to be a 'leader'.

Money will always be going to the 'leaders' of the group as there is only 6 miners for this coin, with a mining difficulty of 0.00034397 and a current supply of 561088958.0034673 coins.
The first block mined 500000500.00000000 for the 'leaders' of this ponzi scheme. All new coins start at the top, and are sold down the line, just like all crap MLM programs.

If assigning a value to something actually created a value, then Im going to start selling some million dollar turds, each one goes up in value by 2trillion dollars a second.
How many can I put you down for? 500000500.00000000?

This is a centralized currency, and is nothing like bitcoin. This is much closer to an escrow service for ponzi points on a Nigerian webserver.
Pure. Hot. Salty. Garbage.
Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:24:41 PM

Do not trust me guys....

But it is not too late if you invested into it. Don't fool your own thoughts by this nothing experts! They cannot help you anyways... They will just holding up the oppurtunity awaits you in the future. BE OPEN, READ, UNDERSTAND, AND INVEST.

I read, I understand and I don't want to invest in TBC, as it is definitely Ponzi Scheme. Read -> understand -> run  Wink
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:23:00 PM

This topic should be in the scam accusations,it is deserved to be there,they have scammed thousands of people in two years,now they are bragging that they have a new exchange but it is under the control of the management and it's centralized

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

The billion coin si without market you can't selling billion coin
if you want selling, 1-2 new exchanger support trade the billion coin, but must pay register 100 dollar, and only maximum withdraw total 120 - 150 dollar, with withdraw every 1-2 day, with beetween withdraw 5-10 dollar

if youre friend promote the billion coin beware don't join, you very dificult selling youre the billion coin balance
Lontong Kupang

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:55:14 AM

The billion coin si without market you can't selling billion coin
if you want selling, 1-2 new exchanger support trade the billion coin, but must pay register 100 dollar, and only maximum withdraw total 120 - 150 dollar, with withdraw every 1-2 day, with beetween withdraw 5-10 dollar

if youre friend promote the billion coin beware don't join, you very dificult selling youre the billion coin balance

+1

deposit [ buy membership ]first before selling,not good idea...
Warblade

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:58:25 AM

Do not trust me guys....

But it is not too late if you invested into it. Don't fool your own thoughts by this nothing experts! They cannot help you anyways... They will just holding up the oppurtunity awaits you in the future. BE OPEN, READ, UNDERSTAND, AND INVEST.

I read, I understand and I don't want to invest in TBC, as it is definitely Ponzi Scheme. Read -> understand -> run  Wink

If this is so much of a scam then how are people buy and selling different products all day for TBC.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2eqgbqa.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/sor39v.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ywafs0.jpg
cdrking

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Do not trust me guys....

If this is so much of a scam then how are people buy and selling different products all day for TBC.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2eqgbqa.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/sor39v.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ywafs0.jpg

Because they don't have choice, they can't recover the fact that they are scammed so they will just need to keep the cycle.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Do not trust me guys....

I read, I understand and I don't want to invest in TBC, as it is definitely Ponzi Scheme. Read -> understand -> run  Wink

Because they don't have choice, they can't recover the fact that they are scammed so they will just need to keep the cycle.

This is so much disappointing to the victims of ponzi schemes and all they need to do is to move on and don't easily trust next transactions will be made out of tbc. Be vigilant on ponzi schemes and review all records for whome your are doing transactions specially dealing with bigger amounts of investments, and those individual you're dealing with is a traitor who feds you to the crocodiles that might eat your entire profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:23:53 AM

seriously sir ,,
i have my friend follow this coin , i think this coin a little suspicious . first i see my friend post this coin in his facebook , i see price this coin very little , but every day , every week price this coin very very high increase . i was shocked ,, 1.why ? i don't understand with system the billion coin.
MadHatt597

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:51:49 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 07:19:39 PM by MadHatt597

seriously sir ,,
i have my friend follow this coin , i think this coin a little suspicious . first i see my friend post this coin in his facebook , i see price this coin very little , but every day , every week price this coin very very high increase . i was shocked ,, 1.why ? i don't understand with system the billion coin.

The value of this coin isnt from supply and demand, it comes from the formula that controls the price.
Which is pretty much yesterdays price +1-5%
Its only traded on one site. Which, I think you have to pay to get into now, and has limits on the sell orders... Im not 100% sure on that, as I wouldn't touch this coin if it were stapled to my face. All sell orders are automatically canceled within 24hours if not filled (Fiji time for some reason)
1TBC = 11.85860632 BTC or about $14823.25USD

Its just made up numbers on a website.

I think TBC has recently released another coin, which is supposto be like TBC pennies or something? Called Kringles.
More trash to add to the pile.

Hope that helps a bit?

//edit
forgot this... the only exchange only allows people to sell at current price.
Selling at a price other than todays exchange rate listed on their website can get your account locked for 6months as its a centralized coin, says their website.

Right from the website lol
TBC will make you RICH, fast!  A one-time purchase of $100 of TBC today will turn you into a Millionaire in about 6 months automatically.  Don’t ruin this opportunity by being Stupid!

Dont be stupid!!! Gimme your money!! lol

//edit 2
Checking out the blockchain for this coin (https://tbc003.net:2053/blocks) shows its mining blocks of 500TBC
So, every 1-5 minutes $1,209,500.00 is created without supply and demand.

The top person on the TBC millionaire board has 272,072,894,888.85 EUR ($295,620,803,941.48USD) which means that person has more money then the top 3 richest people on the planet combined.
The abundance has worked! Poverty is over! The world is saved!!!!
bubblecoin0

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

What a shower of shit, If you buy a coin, it will take you 100 years to get a decent return if at all. lol so funny, what a joke this coin it. no trading volume wither. Pants. Its purely reliant on fools to join.

Ponzi scheme through and through.
MadHatt597

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

What a shower of shit, If you buy a coin, it will take you 100 years to get a decent return if at all. lol so funny, what a joke this coin it. no trading volume wither. Pants. Its purely reliant on fools to join.

Ponzi scheme through and through.

You have to 'believe in abundance'  for this to work.
The insanity will continue.
The ultimate price of each TBC is $1,000,000,000.00 (in Euros I assume? But, sold by a Nigerian Prince, and updates on Fiji time? I dont understand.)
It's just internet diarrhea.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

Notice on those seller listings that you ALSO have to pay US$ ! 
Scam is going along nicely.
The dollars are enough to make a nice profit on those products and they can throw billioncoins to trash..

Why do you have to pay with USdollars also? BECAUSE TBC HAS NO VALUE.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:50:29 AM

seriously sir ,,

The value of this coin isnt from supply and demand, it comes from the formula that controls the price.
Which is pretty much yesterdays price +1-5%
Its only traded on one site. Which, I think you have to pay to get into now, and has limits on the sell orders... Im not 100% sure on that, as I wouldn't touch this coin if it were stapled to my face. All sell orders are automatically canceled within 24hours if not filled (Fiji time for some reason)
1TBC = 11.85860632 BTC or about $14823.25USD

Its just made up numbers on a website.

I think TBC has recently released another coin, which is supposto be like TBC pennies or something? Called Kringles.
More trash to add to the pile.

Hope that helps a bit?

//edit
forgot this... the only exchange only allows people to sell at current price.
Selling at a price other than todays exchange rate listed on their website can get your account locked for 6months as its a centralized coin, says their website.

Right from the website lol
TBC will make you RICH, fast!  A one-time purchase of $100 of TBC today will turn you into a Millionaire in about 6 months automatically.  Don’t ruin this opportunity by being Stupid!

Dont be stupid!!! Gimme your money!! lol

//edit 2
Checking out the blockchain for this coin (https://tbc003.net:2053/blocks) shows its mining blocks of 500TBC
So, every 1-5 minutes $1,209,500.00 is created without supply and demand.

The top person on the TBC millionaire board has 272,072,894,888.85 EUR ($295,620,803,941.48USD) which means that person has more money then the top 3 richest people on the planet combined.
The abundance has worked! Poverty is over! The world is saved!!!!

Nice write-up.

272,072,894,888.85 EUR That´s about 50% of US yearly military budget!

And let me guess: not just anybody can mine it. Probably have to buy a very expensive mining license or only the scam-entity can mine it. If anybody could mine it then somebody could just mine a boatload and give them away . That´d be fun!

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:44:17 AM

[/quote]

I don't really like this TBC is spreading faster more than BTC. I think this kind of scam coin is very organized to manipulate people on the internet easily. People are fully convinced because the letters are very similar to BTC.
MadHatt597

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:09:33 AM

Nice write-up.

272,072,894,888.85 EUR That´s about 50% of US yearly military budget!

And let me guess: not just anybody can mine it. Probably have to buy a very expensive mining license or only the scam-entity can mine it. If anybody could mine it then somebody could just mine a boatload and give them away . That´d be fun!

Centralized coin. Currently has 6 miners. Current difficulty of 0.00032322
I think its an SHA256 algo, but it was never posted, and I cant confirm that.

.... and that has crossed my mind a few times to try and mine it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:25:28 AM

Do not trust me guys....

I have few of this coin given by my friend as he has lots of it and told me to try holding and wait until the price rise thus if there's exchanger already we can convert it. well its been a year and nothings happen. i wonder where is my friend now he is not active online recently, i felt sad for him for spending money with this scam coin.

blockDoc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

this coin has been doing a lot of rounds in africa, this one and dascoin (not dash). i see people losing their hard earned money !!!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

-snip-

Well these people is just making a fake market about TBC they are making transactions so that people will believe that it is a crypto. I'm pretty sure that they know the market of TBC is a crap so by faking stats and markets by doing fake volumes of buying and selling will make this coin has a possibility to become real, but they can't fool me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀