Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help Monetizing Faucet  (Read 505 times)
Seeringfate (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

Could someone who owns a faucet help me with monetizing mine, I would appreciate all tips and such. (PM is preferred)

Thanks,
Seeringfate
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:10:18 PM

What do you need? A new template?
Seeringfate (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:14:33 PM

No, I need effective ways to advertise to maximize revenue. and tips on with adnetworks to use.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 05:19:50 PM

No, I need effective ways to advertise to maximize revenue. and tips on with adnetworks to use.
the only ad network that can help you to monetize your faucet website is google adsense.
if you can't get an adsense account than you can't run a faucet successfully.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:36:23 PM

Can you share your faucet to see if you already put some ads.. and what ads do you put so that we can give some advice and suggestion..
For most other successful faucet owners. they are now adding some advertisement that paying for CPC no payment for CPm because its convert more if you use CPC also there is additional if you get leads(CPA) in advertise you will get some commission $0.20 cents to $20 usd depends what advertise and what country they are..
But dont focus in one advertisement just add many advertisement if you dont have a goodle adsense..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:47:29 PM

the only ad network that can help you to monetize your faucet website is google adsense.
if you can't get an adsense account than you can't run a faucet successfully.
Yeah your right but its hard to approve his faucet if the faucet is new and dont have any traffic..
Unless if you buy adsense account to other..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:20:04 PM

- Are you using AdSense?
- Pop under/over ads? (Must not be aggressive though, because users will lose interest in your faucet.)
- Do you have a website list where you can earn from referrals?
- Do you advertise your website though adnets? (a-ads is the cheapest one, mellowads you can get free satoshi credits to advertise your stuff)
- Are your payouts/referral % good enough to make the users get back on your site?

Those are a few questions you should ask yourself.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:32:41 PM

Faucets are  a advertising tool. The best way to monetize your site is create your own ads with affiliate marketing. using any other advertise company only maybe pays the faucet but even that is for a season. I once had Bitgold affiliate on my faucet and made over $2000.00 in little time... my advice is find your niche and sell it. Ad-sense is good but will cancel your money when you get close to get paid.  watch this video it helped me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedxiZXtxKo
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:44:46 PM

Faucets are  a advertising tool. The best way to monetize your site is create your own ads with affiliate marketing. using any other advertise company only maybe pays the faucet but even that is for a season. I once had Bitgold affiliate on my faucet and made over $2000.00 in little time... my advice is find your niche and sell it. Ad-sense is good but will cancel your money when you get close to get paid.  watch this video it helped me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedxiZXtxKo
Hi can you share me that affiliate site looks they are paying for bitcoin. i am looking for that affiliate that paying in bitcoin..
I hope you can pm me thanks.
Seeringfate (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:56:15 PM

Can you share your faucet to see if you already put some ads.. and what ads do you put so that we can give some advice and suggestion..
For most other successful faucet owners. they are now adding some advertisement that paying for CPC no payment for CPm because its convert more if you use CPC also there is additional if you get leads(CPA) in advertise you will get some commission $0.20 cents to $20 usd depends what advertise and what country they are..
But dont focus in one advertisement just add many advertisement if you dont have a goodle adsense..

My faucet is http://cyclecoins.nl , I have ads from Chitika and A-Ads, Mellowads didn't get approved and cointraffic neiter. These ads are bringing less than $ 0,03 CPM (all together)

- Are you using AdSense?
- Pop under/over ads? (Must not be aggressive though, because users will lose interest in your faucet.)
- Do you advertise your website though adnets? (a-ads is the cheapest one, mellowads you can get free satoshi credits to advertise your stuff)
- Are your payouts/referral % good enough to make the users get back on your site?

I have popups, which are the thing that is barely keeping the faucet alive, I am yet to be approved by adsense and I have a 75-250 Satoshi reward every 5 min with 65% referral fee.
I have and affiliate link from amazon but it is not getting any clicks.

But then your users need to click the ads, do you have any tips to convince the user to click these ads ?

Thanks,
Seeringfate
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:13:17 PM

My faucet is http://cyclecoins.nl , I have ads from Chitika and A-Ads, Mellowads didn't get approved and cointraffic neiter. These ads are bringing less than $ 0,03 CPM (all together)

- Are you using AdSense?

I have popups, which are the thing that is barely keeping the faucet alive, I am yet to be approved by adsense and I have a 75-250 Satoshi reward every 5 min with 65% referral fee.

But then your users need to click the ads, do you have any tips to convince the user to click these ads ?

Thanks,
Seeringfate
I could send you some real users to your site.
What's the link?
Gifted

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:13:53 PM

- Are you using AdSense?

Thanks,
Seeringfate
Sure, ask yourself this..... Why do people go to faucets??? Answer is they want FREE BITCOIN or FREE MONEY. So offer something FREE But gets you paid. for example find a site that will pay you for each signup and offer your traffic part of it.... This is simple if you find the right niche

Here is one that pays .10 cents a signup but if they deposit you get 25$ i used this one when it was $10 a signup  Goldmoney.com/r/nfNwiB
Seeringfate (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:16:28 PM

- Are you using AdSense?

Thanks,
Seeringfate
I could send you some real users to your site.
What's the link?

If you're talking about the faucet it is http://cyclecoins.nl.

Thanks, Seeringfate
Gifted

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:20:20 PM

Hi can you share me that affiliate site looks they are paying for bitcoin. i am looking for that affiliate that paying in bitcoin..
I hope you can pm me thanks.
Hi, I sent you a  Private message
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: