Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staggo from PD is a scammer, be aware!  (Read 1627 times)
Eremitos (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

OK, here is Earthman from PD. I wanted to warn you all about player Staggo, who scammed me 0.15 yesterday and refused to give it back.

First of all, I'm definitely guilty of being stupid and fall for it. When I think about it now, I can't believe I did it.

And here's the story:

Yesterday I was playing with 0.05, when Staggo PM'd me asking for 500k. I sent it to him and then did it again sending 0.01 in total. He asked me how much I had in wallet. Said 0.3 and then he asked me if I wanna 1 btc. I said yes. Then he said he wants me to send 0.15 for given btc addy and said he needs to get some food and when he'll be back he will send me 0.5. I said I'll trust him and I made a transfer. Here are details of that transaction:

https://postimg.org/image/rtov4iy2h/

At that moment, I believed Staggo, so I didn't take screens, which I now regret. He was back after like 30 mins and said he has some good news. I asked about details and then he sent me that PM:

https://postimg.org/image/ldmj16omx/

Then finally bell ringed in my head and I made a screenshot. As you see, he wanted me to send to him another 0.15, that he knew I have left and promise to send me 2 btc of 3 that he allegedly made from what I sent to him. He also insisted I do it fast, cause he needs to go "for puppy's training". He said when he will be back and it will be confirmed, he will send me 2 btc. This time I refused to do it and stopped answered his PMs.

Of course nothing of that happened. I waited for him to be back on chat and asked him to send back my 0.15 so we can go our ways. I stressed that I don't want his 0.5 or 2 btc, just my 0.15 btc. He laughed at me and when I said I'm gonna post a thread about it, he said I'm gonna be banned for trying to blackmail and frame him.

And that's pretty much it. I don't believe I will ever get that 0.15, but this is my lesson and I learnt it. I know I was stupid and should have never sent anything to guy from PD chat I don't even really know. My bad. Still, it was a scam and I want you all to be warned of Staggo and be aware who he really is.

Staggo is a scammer. Don't trade with him, don't send him money, avoid having anything in common with that guy. Cost me 0.15 btc to learn that and I hope noone else gonna get scammed by him. That's why I decided to make this post, even if I'm still ashamed of being SO naive.

Thanks for reading and good luck everybody.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:13:11 AM

Sir, that is nothing new.
I have been gambling at primedice for a pretty long time, i can say i have seen many thing happening on chat.

Staggo is a well-known scammer, as you said everyone should stay away of him.
Dont trade with him, dont send him anything, there is very high chance that he will try to rip you off.

I have a friend which was scammed by him too,I'll talk to him to show his proofs over here.

Im sorry for your loss Earthman, I know it was tough for you to made.
That will be a lesson to you, to always make a screenshot of every PM if it is about trading/giving.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
robinH

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:31:39 AM

You would have lost it to primedice anyway, and so would the scammer. Little consolation, I know.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:52:10 AM

Feel sorry you got scammed @OP, and you're right there, it's all your own fault for "trust" him,

~snip~
Dont trade with him, dont send him anything, there is very high chance that he will try to rip you off.

I have a friend which was scammed by him too,I'll talk to him to show his proofs over here.

~snip~
ok, here's my question, if staggo well known scammer why he didn't get banned from primedice? if your friend was got scammed too, he should tell to mods for banned him. That scammer should be banned forever from primedice.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

Why you did even believe this story it's the same as all this hype and pyramid schemes where they promise you to double the money, You got your expensive lesson now and hopefully you will not fall in such scams again.

Remember if it sound too good to be true it's always or at least 99% of the time a scam
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:03:58 PM

Feel sorry you got scammed @OP, and you're right there, it's all your own fault for "trust" him,

~snip~

~snip~
ok, here's my question, if staggo well known scammer why he didn't get banned from primedice? if your friend was got scammed too, he should tell to mods for banned him. That scammer should be banned forever from primedice.
They dont mute scammer's on PD.
singalone

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

~snip~

~snip~
They dont mute scammer's on PD.

They should ban them actually, why not mute him? Like BCT forum, never ban scammer, but ban spammer? Non sense!
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:18:14 PM

You got scammed on a gambing site where if you enter with money to play you were going to lose it anyway, so scammer or not, you were going to lose those BTC, but it hurts more when you feel dumb for being scammed that's all.
Staggo

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:18:30 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA first of all nice inspect element on that pm.. and 2nd the address doesnt even fucking match xD you moron also. pretty sure i dont have to scam with 20+ profit fucking retard your the one who tried to blackmail me into giving you money and now ur trying to frame me lmfao nice. also for this other retarded kid saying im a "known scammer" how come ive given away over 2 BTC on PD? yeah... nice one lol grow the fuck up kids.
Grab

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:11:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA first of all nice inspect element on that pm.. and 2nd the address doesnt even fucking match xD you moron also. pretty sure i dont have to scam with 20+ profit fucking retard your the one who tried to blackmail me into giving you money and now ur trying to frame me lmfao nice. also for this other retarded kid saying im a "known scammer" how come ive given away over 2 BTC on PD? yeah... nice one lol grow the fuck up kids.
You are scammer and liar, everybody on pd know about it(even mod's).
Old players from pd remember when you was fake girl to get more tips.
Eremitos (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:49:01 AM

Well, somehow he's not the only one saying so, you should read main PD thread about it. Everybody knows you're a scammer Staggo. I'm giving you decent arguments, and you only insult me. Well I guess that's what scammers do. Any "inspect element" PMs about me blackmailing you? And giving away stolen money is easy I guess.

You are a scammer, you are a thief. Unlucky for you noone's gonna ban me on PD for saying that, quite opposite I heard many good words from people here and on chat, mods inlcuded. I'm glad PD community can separate honest guys from scammers and thieves and I'm glad that I warned other of you.
Staggo

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:45:55 PM

Pretty cool how you feel so good about a report that has 0 proof ut ok. yup im a scammer 100% cus you know 2 little broke kids calling me a scammer affects me so much lmfao again like i said grow up kiddo
Grab

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:07:09 AM

Pretty cool how you feel so good about a report that has 0 proof ut ok. yup im a scammer 100% cus you know 2 little broke kids calling me a scammer affects me so much lmfao again like i said grow up kiddo

Everybody on pd call you scammer even mods.  Better you grow up and stop stealing money.
We know you and we dont need more proof's. You are just little liar.
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:33:31 AM

Everybody on pd call you scammer even mods.  Better you grow up and stop stealing money.

Banning this scammer is difficult, even they know he is the exact scammer. I hope no one will be scammed by him in the future.   Smiley
Staggo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:43:26 AM

if i was a scammer i would be banned its not that hard xD also ur saying i steal money to than give it away? xD what am i fucking robin hood? lol anyways ill just stop replying to this shit. never scammed a single person in my life and you kids trying to frame me really doesnt bother me.. peace
Grab

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

if i was a scammer i would be banned its not that hard xD also ur saying i steal money to than give it away? xD what am i fucking robin hood? lol anyways ill just stop replying to this shit. never scammed a single person in my life and you kids trying to frame me really doesnt bother me.. peace
You know very good they dont ban people for scamming.
Yes you make some giveaways but this is not mean that you are good person.
You are fucking cunt and thief and gtfo.
Staggo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:14:46 AM

why wouldnt they ban people for scamming wtf?
also Grab just cus i didnt give you anything doesnt mean you have to hate me lol.
there is 0 proof i scammed anyone, and guess what? thats cus i didnt.
if you want to hate me for whatever reason go for it. i can take it just dont make shit up...
jeromea34

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

They don't  ban people from scamming. That is the policy. its a scammer central that is why we have escrow. BTW you can carry on
jeromea34

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:38:16 PM

Banning this scammer is difficult, even they know he is the exact scammer. I hope no one will be scammed by him in the future.   Smiley

Why not send him some red trust?
Grab

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:58:29 PM

why wouldnt they ban people for scamming wtf?
also Grab just cus i didnt give you anything doesnt mean you have to hate me lol.
there is 0 proof i scammed anyone, and guess what? thats cus i didnt.
if you want to hate me for whatever reason go for it. i can take it just dont make shit up...
Ask stunna why they dont ban scammer's.
You scam a lot guys and staggo is only your alt.
I hate scammer's and thief like you and i never ask for your tips becouse i have enough money Smiley
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:16:47 PM

~snip~

I think it's useless, because it's a newbie account, maybe it's just his alt. There was a guy who gave him negative trust http://prntscr.com/ca0fk3 , but unfortunatelly he's not in DT list, so his negative feedback didn't appear.
Staggo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:45:10 PM

are you actualy retarded? the only accounts i own are Staggo and StaggoBank
tell me who else do you think i am?
and fucking ask stunna to log my ip and see for urself i dont have any other accounts -,-
Grab

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:29:24 PM

are you actualy retarded? the only accounts i own are Staggo and StaggoBank
tell me who else do you think i am?
and fucking ask stunna to log my ip and see for urself i dont have any other accounts -,-
And why you make new account on bitcointalk:)?
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:33:21 AM

Because his BCT account is very new, just created for this thread debate, no need to do this for such an alt account.  His main account must be high level, so he dare not use that to reply here.
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:42:29 AM

sigh... why do you kids have to make so much shit up.. i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell. like honestly what is ur guys problem? ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.. pffftttt
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:01:53 PM

sigh... why do you kids have to make so much shit up.. i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell. like honestly what is ur guys problem? ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.. pffftttt
Just send back what u steal from users and it will be ok.
BTW: Greetings to your boyfriend Grape:)
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:15:43 PM

lol didnt respond to anything i said. HAHAHA thanks for proving my point lol sad little fuck.
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:26:21 PM

lol didnt respond to anything i said. HAHAHA thanks for proving my point lol sad little fuck.
Ok i will respond all your question scammer.
"why do you kids have to make so much shit up" I am older than you kid.
" i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell." I dont believe.
"like honestly what is ur guys problem?" We have problem becouse you are scammer thief and liar.
" ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.." scamming is something wrong believe me.

This is my last post in this thread.
jeromea34

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:11:11 PM

So staggo why not return the stolen money?
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:18:16 PM

" i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell." I dont believe.
"like honestly what is ur guys problem?" We have problem becouse you are scammer thief and liar.
" ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.." scamming is something wrong believe me.

lol, still didnt awnser the questions xD you just said more bullshit haha god i love you for proving my point
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

So staggo why not return the stolen money?

hmmm. so how do i return money that doesnt exist?
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

lol, still didnt awnser the questions xD you just said more bullshit haha god i love you for proving my point

Proving you point xDDDDDDDDDDD You not only scammer and thief but sick person too:) Maybe you should go to psychiatrist? Smiley
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:20:09 PM

Proving you point xDDDDDDDDDDD You not only scammer and thief but sick person too:) Maybe you should go to psychiatrist? Smiley

still no proof... lmfao also what happend to "this is my last post" xD not the first time you lie lol. im sick? comming from the kid crying about someone being a "scammer"just cus you dont like them xD
gfwdown

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

I think PD should do something against scammers, they have earned so much money, but they should spend some on against scammers. 
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: