Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staggo from PD is a scammer, be aware!  (Read 1629 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:16:47 PM

~snip~

Why not send him some red trust?
I think it's useless, because it's a newbie account, maybe it's just his alt. There was a guy who gave him negative trust http://prntscr.com/ca0fk3 , but unfortunatelly he's not in DT list, so his negative feedback didn't appear.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Staggo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:45:10 PM

are you actualy retarded? the only accounts i own are Staggo and StaggoBank
tell me who else do you think i am?
and fucking ask stunna to log my ip and see for urself i dont have any other accounts -,-
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:29:24 PM

are you actualy retarded? the only accounts i own are Staggo and StaggoBank
tell me who else do you think i am?
and fucking ask stunna to log my ip and see for urself i dont have any other accounts -,-
And why you make new account on bitcointalk:)?
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:33:21 AM

Pretty cool how you feel so good about a report that has 0 proof ut ok. yup im a scammer 100% cus you know 2 little broke kids calling me a scammer affects me so much lmfao again like i said grow up kiddo

Everybody on pd call you scammer even mods.  Better you grow up and stop stealing money.
We know you and we dont need more proof's. You are just little liar.

Banning this scammer is difficult, even they know he is the exact scammer. I hope no one will be scammed by him in the future.   Smiley

Why not send him some red trust?

Because his BCT account is very new, just created for this thread debate, no need to do this for such an alt account.  His main account must be high level, so he dare not use that to reply here.
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:42:29 AM

sigh... why do you kids have to make so much shit up.. i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell. like honestly what is ur guys problem? ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.. pffftttt
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:01:53 PM

sigh... why do you kids have to make so much shit up.. i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell. like honestly what is ur guys problem? ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.. pffftttt
Just send back what u steal from users and it will be ok.
BTW: Greetings to your boyfriend Grape:)
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:15:43 PM

lol didnt respond to anything i said. HAHAHA thanks for proving my point lol sad little fuck.
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:26:21 PM

lol didnt respond to anything i said. HAHAHA thanks for proving my point lol sad little fuck.
Ok i will respond all your question scammer.
"why do you kids have to make so much shit up" I am older than you kid.
" i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell." I dont believe.
"like honestly what is ur guys problem?" We have problem becouse you are scammer thief and liar.
" ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.." scamming is something wrong believe me.

This is my last post in this thread.
jeromea34

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:11:11 PM

So staggo why not return the stolen money?
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:18:16 PM

" i never use BCT i made this account just to reply to this bullshit. this is my only account and if you want feel free to ask a fucking admin or something id thats true or not fucking hell." I dont believe.
"like honestly what is ur guys problem?" We have problem becouse you are scammer thief and liar.
" ive never done anything wrong and you just keep making all this shit up.." scamming is something wrong believe me.

lol, still didnt awnser the questions xD you just said more bullshit haha god i love you for proving my point
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

So staggo why not return the stolen money?

hmmm. so how do i return money that doesnt exist?
Grab

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

lol, still didnt awnser the questions xD you just said more bullshit haha god i love you for proving my point

Proving you point xDDDDDDDDDDD You not only scammer and thief but sick person too:) Maybe you should go to psychiatrist? Smiley
Staggo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:20:09 PM

Proving you point xDDDDDDDDDDD You not only scammer and thief but sick person too:) Maybe you should go to psychiatrist? Smiley

still no proof... lmfao also what happend to "this is my last post" xD not the first time you lie lol. im sick? comming from the kid crying about someone being a "scammer"just cus you dont like them xD
gfwdown

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

I think PD should do something against scammers, they have earned so much money, but they should spend some on against scammers. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: