Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in DICE SCRIPT (FREE)  (Read 6975 times)
Pleya (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:17:54 PM

I have same script for dice game on FreeBitco.in site.
I already used and work fine, it is recommended start with balance 0.001BTC but I used with 10k satoshi and work (I do not know how safe with 10k satoshi).
Soon I will published video about that script how it work.
Plus
I have same idea for that script, I see post here about referrals commission and share referrals profit with referrals.
"We also pay a hefty 0.25% commission on all bitcoins that your referred users wager in the MULTIPLY BTC HI-LO game, regardless of whether they win or lose!"
My idea is:
- Every my referral gets scripts
- Soon I giveaway for every referral 10k satoshi or referral gather for FREE ROLL 10k satoshi
- and I share 75% of referrals profit with referrals

I think that is good offer for every referrals.
"We do this all as one" Smiley
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:31:41 PM

I have same script for dice game on FreeBitco.in site.
I already used and work fine, it is recommended start with balance 0.001BTC but I used with 10k satoshi and work (I do not know how safe with 10k satoshi).
Soon I will published video about that script how it work.
Plus
I have same idea for that script, I see post here about referrals commission and share referrals profit with referrals.
"We also pay a hefty 0.25% commission on all bitcoins that your referred users wager in the MULTIPLY BTC HI-LO game, regardless of whether they win or lose!"
My idea is:
- Every my referral gets scripts
- Soon I giveaway for every referral 10k satoshi or referral gather for FREE ROLL 10k satoshi
- and I share 75% of referrals profit with referrals

I think that is good offer for every referrals.
"We do this all as one" Smiley
\
I wish you goodluck in making that a reality to those who will buy your idea, I wish you well...
Pleya (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:39:34 PM

"will buy your idea" no I not sell idea I just want to work together for commonweal...
There are so many ways to earn money online if we work together we can realy help each other...
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

"will buy your idea" no I not sell idea I just want to work together for commonweal...
There are so many ways to earn money online if we work together we can realy help each other...
Reading the title made me think that the copy of the script will be found here already for members to try, but unfortunately it's not. So is it just an idea/plan as of this moment or if someone asked to sign up under you now he is able to get a copy already? Well anyway, good luck to you and to your idea.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:51:32 PM

i have been seen there are some people offering free script for playing dice for their referral several month ago if they want to be his referral and i think this is good idea to attract more people to register under you and be an active referral but my questions is whether those script will working well to other else people or not
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:05:42 PM

Do you mean your script will give profit to whoever uses it in a site which have 5% house edge? Oh yeah we really believe that kind of bullshit just to get refs here
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:38:49 PM

As per my experience their is no script which runs profitable in long time in any dice, and in freebitco.in site i am sure 90% you will be in loss after some 20 to 30 bets , this is my own experience as i have tried so many way of betting their but always lose.

Who ever is buying best of luck to them and You OP
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:01:04 PM

There is no sure if that script is legit or not but I have seen many script like that and I try it but I ended to 0 balance, I do not know if you want only is referral? and to all "by playing gambling there is no method but you have a knowledge and luck to play win in gambling" I suggest to all don't use any script like that or else you will be ended to 0 balance like me.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

Do you mean your script will give profit to whoever uses it in a site which have 5% house edge? Oh yeah we really believe that kind of bullshit just to get refs here

I do not believe in any script which can always give profit. There are a lot of free scripts and tactics available online but none of them work 100%.
Freebitco knows about it and they have plan to stop the always winning move.

I once tried a script on this site and lost all in an hour. Sad

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:45:15 PM

No just no. There already is a not built into that site. What makes you think your script wont do what is mathematically inevitable ? You can't run through a wall no matter what you do it just is not possible. Trying to make a script that makes you money is like running through a wall.
Pleya (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

Ok without referral if anyone want script contact me on PM.
Soon video.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

Ok without referral if anyone want script contact me on PM.
Soon video.
Hmmm, i'm smelling something bad on here. We don't know maybe your script contained with virus (except we already scan it on virustotal). ALso, what's our benefit for using your script? there's no script which can make you win a lot.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

well.... I already a member of freebitco.in. And I also had the bot, but I don't know why I always lost. I regret that I have spend a lot time to waste. At first hour, it look the bot work for me. But its only make profit about 1k satoshi, then I lost (almost) all my balance. May I know what is your script based? I mean, is it imacro script or what script? thank you
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:38:43 PM

well.... I already a member of freebitco.in. And I also had the bot, but I don't know why I always lost. I regret that I have spend a lot time to waste. At first hour, it look the bot work for me. But its only make profit about 1k satoshi, then I lost (almost) all my balance. May I know what is your script based? I mean, is it imacro script or what script? thank you
my friend had already have imacro script for playing dice at freebitco.in and he say this script are working well for him and he give to me for free but unfortunately for the first try i had lost all of my balance and i think using imacro script won't profitable any longer for this site and only will wasting your time because the results will be not so different
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:48:39 PM

my friend had already have imacro script for playing dice at freebitco.in and he say this script are working well for him and he give to me for free but unfortunately for the first try i had lost all of my balance and i think using imacro script won't profitable any longer for this site and only will wasting your time because the results will be not so different

Yep. I do not trust any script or bot which say "its work in Freebitco.in!"  anymore. And even more, the site owner is active, I mean he care about the site. So, if we use the 'old' script or bot or method, I think it do not really work for today. If work, it just work for some first hours.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:59:43 PM

Yep. I do not trust any script or bot which say "its work in Freebitco.in!"  anymore. And even more, the site owner is active, I mean he care about the site. So, if we use the 'old' script or bot or method, I think it do not really work for today. If work, it just work for some first hours.

It won't work. The owner of the site doesn't mind. You cannot make a not win it's just mathematical impossible. Anyone who says anything else ypu shouldn't listen to.
kiramu

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:13:39 PM

As per my experience their is no script which runs profitable in long time in any dice, and in freebitco.in site i am sure 90% you will be in loss after some 20 to 30 bets , this is my own experience as i have tried so many way of betting their but always lose.

Who ever is buying best of luck to them and You OP

Im currently testing one myself, maybe you would like to give some input?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674414.0
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:34:48 PM

i would like to hear about the review regarding this since there are instances that people would see a clean account without any balance and it was a recurring scene for quite some time in dice sites,so be careful on using scripts
GeertBerkers

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Love Primedice!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:07:13 PM

Hmm scripts...

You sure this isn't scamming ?

Using this script to withdraw all the satoshi to your own btc wallet...

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:27:59 PM

What's the point of using this script when the auto play option is available?Not that it matters you will still end up in loss, especially in a site like freebitcoin which has 5% house edge your balance will reach zero very quick.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: