Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WIN]Photoshop this image & make it Bitcoin related!! Winner - fugit00  (Read 6072 times)
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:48:20 AM

WHen will be the next CONTEST?? interested with this.,I had so much fun in scrolling the thread..

The contest is running right now Smiley

Use the image that is in my first post!!

Let's see your photoshopping skillz Cheesy

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:03:59 AM

this my photoshop LOL
dear id full member or up, please quote for view my images  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:14:51 AM

this my photoshop LOL
dear id full member or up, please quote for view my images  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quoted.

Thanks for your entry Smiley

jrockstar90

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:24:21 AM

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2a0jkg0.jpg
yey bitcoin for eveyone!!
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

yey bitcoin for eveyone!!

Quoted.

Great stuff!! Grin

PREPSFOOL

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

I don't know how To make A post Image But here is a Link http://imgur.com/xNePTPA

1ADi4VJ9cqbNbVFBi5ke9HpzsLtEJrdwqM
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:18:19 PM

I don't know how To make A post Image But here is a Link

~btc address snipped~

That... is off topic. Grin But absolutely hilarious. Much thanks for the laugh though!!! Grin

Please edit your post and remove the bitcoin address from it. I will only ask for one if you win.

Thanks.

prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

lol funny topic, let's put more photoshoped images here  Cheesy Grin
ps: can you put winners images from last rounds on OP?
here's two

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

lol funny topic, let's put more photoshoped images here  Cheesy Grin
ps: can you put winners images from last rounds on OP?
here's two:

~snip~

That is a fantastic idea, thank you. I will add all winning images to the OP shortly.

By the way, nice photoshops Cheesy

Edit: Winning images added to the OP.

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:11:09 PM

Okay.. I hate to do this, but I feel that I don't have a choice.

Entries from this point forward are only open to Jr. Members and above.. with accounts that are somewhat established so they do not look alts/or that they have been created solely to enter this contest. I am not saying this has happened, but I cannot rule out people using alt accounts to enter this giveaway.

If you would like to submit more than one entry, feel free, but do it under ONE account only.

I would also like people to post their own pictures, hence the Jr. Member condition being added.

Any entries up to this point are valid, but please follow these rules.

If your account is not yet Jr. Member, it will not take long... so be patient, and you will get to enter. This contest is not going anywhere for the moment.

And once again, please do not post your bitcoin address unless specifically asked to do so.

Thank you.
Zepher

I have had 2 PM's from people this afternoon that have used the current image and were ready to post it... to see I had changed the rules.

These rules I have added above still apply. But I will allow time to submit your image.

So... these rules come into affect from 11:59:59 PM GMT tonight.

Thanks Smiley

PREPSFOOL

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:50:46 PM

Entries from this point forward are only open to Jr. Members and above.. with accounts that are somewhat established so they do not look alts/or that they have been created solely to enter this contest. I am not saying this has happened, but I cannot rule out people using alt accounts to enter this giveaway.

If you would like to submit more than one entry, feel free, but do it under ONE account only.

I would also like people to post their own pictures, hence the Jr. Member condition being added.

If your account is not yet Jr. Member, it will not take long... so be patient, and you will get to enter. This contest is not going anywhere for the moment.

And once again, please do not post your bitcoin address unless specifically asked to do so.

Thank you.
Zepher

Look I am a alt And I cant access my account I was I feel I was Falsely Accused Being a scammer a long time ago.I had gone to jail Feb 5,2013 to June 18,2013.
My girlfriend and I were making every attempt to repay my debts. I did so at way higher costs. I missed two opportunity's to become millionaire off of bitcoins and being put on scammers list when I Was paying my debts just soured my mouth of bitcoin for a few years.

Until now I finally found it in myself to not be MAD At these forums or bitcoin community I felt did me Unjustly. For the record I am not a scammer Nor did ever intend to scam anyone knowingly. I am just very unlucky OLD School Bitcoin er who missed his chance to make it off of bitcoins. I don't have much nowadays except my wife and my kids. My fathers death Has taken almost every penny I have ie for funeral cost's and what-not.

Taking his mortgage payments so I can at least recoup the cost for his funeral. I cut Turquoise for work I work hard as I can Like I always do And still it feels like its For some reason I can not be Getting things right. That was bitcoin related, Also you said to be creative so I was.

That was A sign with police in it so I thought what does Bitcoin have to do with police O'yeah Silk-road So I made It But I am broke nowadays I Cant afford to Buy Photoshop so I use GIMP. I know its a good program but still I did not torrent photo shop Again Because I am honest. I put my bitcoin address Where I put my work sorry Next time Ill put it in my picture That way its not in my post.

1ADi4VJ9cqbNbVFBi5ke9HpzsLtEJrdwqM

If your wondering who I am I will Tell you AKA's CHILLYWILLY And Hardup
fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:07:39 PM

Ok here is my entry "Bitcoins struggle to get into the hands of the public"

And thanks to Zepher for my prize from the earlier competition which I received in the post today.
PREPSFOOL

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:23:11 PM

http://imgur.com/yl5Czn6

And thanks to Zepher for my prize from the earlier competition which I received in the post today.
thats cool
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:50:03 PM

This is most entertaining topic in the Games & Rounds section.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:03:14 AM

Thank you.
Zepher

Look I am a alt And I cant access my account I was I feel I was Falsely Accused Being a scammer a long time ago.I had gone to jail Feb 5,2013 to June 18,2013.
My girlfriend and I were making every attempt to repay my debts. I did so at way higher costs. I missed two opportunity's to become millionaire off of bitcoins and being put on scammers list when I Was paying my debts just soured my mouth of bitcoin for a few years.

Until now I finally found it in myself to not be MAD At these forums or bitcoin community I felt did me Unjustly. For the record I am not a scammer Nor did ever intend to scam anyone knowingly. I am just very unlucky OLD School Bitcoin er who missed his chance to make it off of bitcoins. I don't have much nowadays except my wife and my kids. My fathers death Has taken almost every penny I have ie for funeral cost's and what-not.

Taking his mortgage payments so I can at least recoup the cost for his funeral. I cut Turquoise for work I work hard as I can Like I always do And still it feels like its For some reason I can not be Getting things right. That was bitcoin related, Also you said to be creative so I was.

That was A sign with police in it so I thought what does Bitcoin have to do with police O'yeah Silk-road So I made It But I am broke nowadays I Cant afford to Buy Photoshop so I use GIMP. I know its a good program but still I did not torrent photo shop Again Because I am honest. I put my bitcoin address Where I put my work sorry Next time Ill put it in my picture That way its not in my post.

~bitcoin address snipped~

If your wondering who I am I will Tell you AKA's CHILLYWILLY And Hardup

PREPSFOOL.. I will respond to your essay now.

I don't quite to know WHAT to say to you man. Sound like you have had a particularly bad time of it, these last few years.

I am not going into any of any of the scam accusations, it is none of my business, I would rather keep it that way.

As for the rules I added, they were the result of a few newbie accounts that have entered, which I have reason to believe are the same person.
I will not go onto that either.

The thing is.. no one NEEDS to use an alt account to enter. Use your own account, submit multiple entries, but do it under one account only, or you will be disqualified. This applies to anyone I suspect to be doing this.

It was the 'Drugs' that was slightly Off Topic.. but you are right... I am infact wrong for the reasons you have described above.

Don't think it hasn't gone on the shortlist, as it has.

As for the bitcoin address, if you look back to the Op and several pages ago, I said I will ask for a BTC address if you win, and the prize is BTC. It could be a physical item I post this time.

What I am trying to say is: I do not want any bitcoin addresses in this thread unless requested, because someone wins. End of.

You take care man Smiley

I have decided to open this again. I do not want anything in this thread besides photoshops.

If this gets weird again, this will be closed, and a Self Moderated Topic opened instead. I do not want to do this, but will if I am forced.

With all of that being said, new rules are in effect from today. All submitted photoshops are valid.

Thanks,
Zepher

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:07:11 AM

Great job, sir Cheesy

Glad to hear that you received your prizes too Smiley Enjoy them!

That is the last image I will post myself from this point forward for anyone in the thread.
I have explained the reasons for this already.

Only Jr. Member and above please, and please use the correct type of link from Imgur, or it will not work.

Thanks

prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

-snip-

lol looks like a bitcoin piramid hahahaha that's the most underrated topic of this forum, I'm here waiting for more pics  Grin Grin and for the next round for sure

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

Have people now lost interest in this thread? Sad

I will give it until 11:59:59 PM GMT 09/09/2016.
If no more entries are received by then I will be choosing a final winner and closing this thread.

Thanks,
Zepher

BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:06:25 PM

Here we are again. Here my Entry. Good Luck to me. Hahaha

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1641

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

Have people now lost interest in this thread? Sad

I will give it until 11:59:59 PM GMT 09/09/2016.
If no more entries are received by then I will be choosing a final winner and closing this thread.

Thanks,
Zepher

Not me, just been busy and there have been some outstanding entries so far so anything I were to make would take time as the competition is getting higher all the time.

Keep em coming!!

Viz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: