Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WIN]Photoshop this image & make it Bitcoin related!! Winner - fugit00  (Read 6068 times)
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to manage this thread for a while, so I am going to be closing it - for now. Sorry about that Sad

This has been fun, I have enjoyed seeing the creativity some of you put into this, so thank you!! Cheesy

To those users that have submitted one every week - you kept this thread alive, and I appreciate that.

I will leave this open for another 48hrs - for any comments anyone wishes to make. After that, it will be locked.

Zepher

Maybe next time you can make this thread on Micro Earnings and it can have more entries... or in Services section with the name of Contest.

Thanks for the opportunity and the laughs, great thread, hope it come back!

edit: Congrats to fugit00 for the last one!

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:39:13 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 10:49:11 PM by Zepher

Thank you for this contest. I had great fun editing these pictures and comparing the ideas with others.
I'm pretty sure, if this will come back, it will be better than ever. I'll rejoin for sure!

Also congratulations to fugit00 for winning!

I hope to see you guys in the near future with more fantastic photoshops.
Thibo aka coin_detective

Thank you for putting the time and effort into entering this regularly Smiley

This thread will return when I have more time on my hands.

Maybe next time you can make this thread on Micro Earnings and it can have more entries... or in Services section with the name of Contest.

Thanks for the opportunity and the laughs, great thread, hope it come back!

edit: Congrats to fugit00 for the last one!

From the moment I started this, I was unsure of the best place to post this thread..

Games and Rounds seemed like the obvious answer, but in hindsight maybe it would have been better somewhere else due to the sheer amount of gambling threads in this section.

This thread often got buried, and as owlcatz has pointed out, a lot of users who might otherwise enter this do not visit this part of the board.

I am sure there are a number of people that would have entered this, had they known about it - if it was in a different section? Huh

I am happy to take suggestions from all of you on where to move this topic to..

Thanks Smiley

edited to add a word

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:56:03 PM

From the moment I started this, I was unsure of the best place to post this thread..

Games and Rounds seemed like the obvious answer, but in hindsight maybe it would have been better somewhere else due to the sheer amount of gambling threads in this section.

This thread often got buried, and as owlcatz has pointed out, a lot of users who might otherwise enter this do not visit this part of the board.

I am sure there are a number of people that would have entered this, had they known about it - if it was in a different section? Huh

I am happy to take suggestions from all of you on where to move this topic to..

Thanks Smiley

edited to add a word

It almost seems like "Services" would be close to fitting, but it's not really a service for you. Though, it could be considered an "image contest" in which you pay the winner for your entertainment. I assume that that would be the best location to place this thread if you were to move it.

Anybody have a different opinion?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:41:45 AM

It almost seems like "Services" would be close to fitting, but it's not really a service for you. Though, it could be considered an "image contest" in which you pay the winner for your entertainment. I assume that that would be the best location to place this thread if you were to move it.

No, I meant to post exactly this earlier. That section has a much higher user base of people looking to earn BTC. Cool

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:16:42 PM

Thanks for picking my entry as the winner ..will really miss this thread
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:02:05 PM

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

No, I meant to post exactly this earlier. That section has a much higher user base of people looking to earn BTC. Cool

Okay, "Services" seems like the best bet then, thanks both Smiley

Thanks for picking my entry as the winner ..will really miss this thread

No worries!! You have sent me a bitcoin address via PM, I would prefer if you could post the address publicly so everyone can see I made the payment. Thanks Smiley

Once this has been done, and payment has been made, I will be locking the thread and moving it to "Services" ready for next time Smiley

Cheers

fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

1E2peiWMPticBNaXG5yFagMHCTYoKZdvgB...Thanks
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:09:52 PM

1E2peiWMPticBNaXG5yFagMHCTYoKZdvgB...Thanks

Here is your prize Smiley

Thanks again to everyone who entered. This thread will now be locked and moved to "Services" for next time Cheesy

Cheers,

Zepher

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: