Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Filled Offline.. Thanks all  (Read 618 times)
bitvestor (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:12:31 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 01:21:42 PM by bitvestor

Name: Bitvestor
Loan Amount: 0.5BTC
Loan Reason: Personal Business Clearing
Repayment Amount: 0.506( Nego, but i wont write a check my ass can't cash so please be reasonable if negotiating)
Repayment Specific Date: 20 September 2016(I will try to make this repayment faster, as soon as possible)

BTC Address for Loan will be sent if accepted.

Loan Collateral,

Domain Name + Website+ Adsense Account with current 100$ from last month earning with the same website i will give you control of.
Facebook Page for this website: 5908 Like and they are all fully engaging.

I will work with escrow, and the best one, prefer a legendary member with best trust reputation to hold the escrow the website means more then 0.5btc to me, i am just here because i have no quick alternatives at this present moment, repayment will be sent before said date and i hope far more earlier and i get full control of my website instantly.

Let me know what you think, the collateral is the best i have electronically, i wont ship any electronics of precious item as this adds more to the loan, shipping expense, added cost, time wasted and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit1334271

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:14:34 PM

These are not valid collateral's for your this big loan you have to give some solid collateral otherwise its not going to work for just wast of time because your account is also just Full Members  without any big deal for this loan
bitvestor (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

These are not valid collateral's for your this big loan you have to give some solid collateral otherwise its not going to work for just wast of time because your account is also just Full Members  without any big deal for this loan

Check my previous posts, i have paid over 2btc for services on here plus good trust ratings, it is listed that a domain name can be a collateral and mine is worth more than 0.5, i accept your criticism but your point is valid enough as you do not know the domain or website in particular.
Bit1334271

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:24:20 PM

Check my previous posts, i have paid over 2btc for services on here plus good trust ratings, it is listed that a domain name can be a collateral and mine is worth more than 0.5, i accept your criticism but your point is valid enough as you do not know the domain or website in particular.
No one going to give you loan just for domain and Website specially you back here after 9 months its second point against your loan request better try from some other source which help you for this loan
bitvestor (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:30:36 PM

Your right about the not being active for a while, but still give it a try, i am still outsourcing offline for cash too so all my eggs is not stored in one basket, and i did prefer to get cash offline than here and don't have to go through passing my domain and full information so someone online but spreading the word is far better than keeping quite and dying silently, so in life you gotta try and don't be afraid to fail, the fear to fail is actually humans biggest failure, all i got to offer is the domain+ website + adsense in my world people with websites and passionate about it treat it like their baby and mine is my baby and this baby is mine forever.

No one going to give you loan just for domain and Website specially you back here after 9 months its second point against your loan request better try from some other source which help you for this loan

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:38:42 PM

Your right about the not being active for a while, but still give it a try, i am still outsourcing offline for cash too so all my eggs is not stored in one basket, and i did prefer to get cash offline than here and don't have to go through passing my domain and full information so someone online but spreading the word is far better than keeping quite and dying silently, so in life you gotta try and don't be afraid to fail, the fear to fail is actually humans biggest failure, all i got to offer is the domain+ website + adsense in my world people with websites and passionate about it treat it like their baby and mine is my baby and this baby is mine forever.

Even if you are telling the truth and dont want to default, your loan amount its big.
And the interest that you will pay back, if you do that, imho is too small...

I think that your collateral and your repayment amount its not so good to get a loan of 0.5BTC.
Maybe you should consider to give something else or ask less or give more as repayment... Roll Eyes
bitvestor (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:01:16 PM

Anyone lender that wants something physical must be around my area,

I can give you the following,

An Idcard Printer
A Card Embosser
Toyota Mark II ( Car good condition)

Personally PM me with your location and we might have a deal, i wont ship the printer or embosser so please do not ask me to, its just going to be an added cost to me.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:16:55 AM

I wish you the best of luck, but you will need to put more than what you are offering up for a loan this size.  I understand that you have paid for services in the past totaling over 2 BTC, but that does not show you will pay back an obligation such as this when the lender will have no action to come after you for it.  Post your location and some lenders in your area might message you, but do not expect them to track you down all the time to lend to you.  Good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:58:08 AM

An Idcard Printer
A Card Embosser

Personally PM me with your location and we might have a deal, i wont ship the printer or embosser so please do not ask me to, its just going to be an added cost to me.

You're not serious about getting this loan.  The chances of someone PMing you to be living in your area is slim.  If you wanted the loan, you would list your location to increase your chances.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:15:24 AM

An Idcard Printer
A Card Embosser

You're not serious about getting this loan.  The chances of someone PMing you to be living in your area is slim.  If you wanted the loan, you would list your location to increase your chances.   Undecided

An account dump.  

ETA the unmentioned website is only worth 10 bucks  Cheesy

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
bitvestor (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

Sorry all for the late reply, i got funded offline, thanks for the advise and help all, at least i know what to expect.. Its alright if i delete the initial post?

Thanks all..
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:23:08 PM

You can not delete the initial post, but you can change the post to show filled offline.  You can also lock this thread in the bottom left side of this thread, by clicking the lock button.  This would show lenders that this loan is no longer needed and avoid unneeded posts.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
bitvestor (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:20:58 PM

You can not delete the initial post, but you can change the post to show filled offline.  You can also lock this thread in the bottom left side of this thread, by clicking the lock button.  This would show lenders that this loan is no longer needed and avoid unneeded posts.

Thanks, doing so now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: