Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a .001 loan (will pay back .0015 in 48 hrs time from when loan is sent)  (Read 439 times)
TyrionTarg (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:39:21 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 03:18:08 AM by TyrionTarg

Hey, there, let me start off by saying I know that I'm a new user and may not find many takers on this. But I figure it's worth a shot.

Loan Request Amount: 0.001 BTC
Reason of loan: Trading
Collateral: This account (not much value I realize), Steam Account, Netflix Account
Interest: 0.0005 BTC
Amount to be returned: 0.0015 BTC
Return Date: to be paid within 2 days

I'd really appreciate the help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

Also, I may be able to pay you in 24 hours instead of 48. But the interest will remain .005 if I pay you back earlier!

What if you don't pay back at all?  You've lost nothing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TyrionTarg (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:01:09 AM

Also, I may be able to pay you in 24 hours instead of 48. But the interest will remain .005 if I pay you back earlier!

What if you don't pay back at all?  You've lost nothing.

Considering it's an internet forum, I guess the most I can do is give my assurance that I will pay whomever the loaner is back. And along with whatever collateral I placed. I unfortunately don't have other forms of cryptocurrency to put up for collateral either, otherwise I certainly would've done that.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:06:11 AM

If you figured that you wouldn't find any takers why would you post it anyway?  Your most probably a scammer and trying to steal bitcoins.  I would advise you to close down this thread before your account (which isn't even worth anywhere near the .01 you want) gets neg repped.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
TyrionTarg (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

If you figured that you wouldn't find any takers why would you post it anyway?  Your most probably a scammer and trying to steal bitcoins.  I would advise you to close down this thread before your account (which isn't even worth anywhere near the .01 you want) gets neg repped.
Do you think .001 would be valid for someone at my level instead of .01? And what kind of things could I do to earn someone's trust on this site. I'd love to know so that I can do just that!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:11:12 AM

If you figured that you wouldn't find any takers why would you post it anyway?  Your most probably a scammer and trying to steal bitcoins.  I would advise you to close down this thread before your account (which isn't even worth anywhere near the .01 you want) gets neg repped.
Do you think .001 would be valid for someone at my level instead of .01? And what kind of things could I do to earn someone's trust on this site. I'd love to know so that I can do just that!

I don't think your account is worth anything.  Anyone can create a brand new account in a few seconds.  Its worthless, so your collateral is worthless.  You can earn trust by participating in trades and getting feedback, contributing to discussions, and being around for a long time and getting to know others.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
TyrionTarg (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:14:55 AM

I don't think your account is worth anything.  Anyone can create a brand new account in a few seconds.  Its worthless, so your collateral is worthless.  You can earn trust by participating in trades and getting feedback, contributing to discussions, and being around for a long time and getting to know others.

Completely makes sense. Do you think requesting a .001 loan would be possible for a newbie like more, or would that be out of reach as well?
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:24:01 AM

Completely makes sense. Do you think requesting a .001 loan would be possible for a newbie like more, or would that be out of reach as well?

it is only possible if you can offer a valid collateral otherwise you won't get any money here asking loans. too many attempts like yours happened in the past and all of them have the same result

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:27:05 AM

Hey, there, let me start off by saying I know that I'm a new user and may not find many takers on this. But I figure it's worth a shot.

Loan Request Amount: 0.01 BTC
Collateral: This account (not much value I realize), Steam Account, Netflix Account
Interest: 0.005 BTC
Amount to be returned: 0.015 BTC

you are newbie account and see red  your account,everyone think there scam just make 5 posts i not believe you close your thread before got hammer red everyone think carefully before you loan.
What if you don't pay back at all?  You've lost nothing.
this trick scam dude Do not believe for account newbie
TyrionTarg (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:31:25 AM

Loan Request Amount: 0.01 BTC
Interest: 0.005 BTC
Amount to be returned: 0.015 BTC

you are newbie account and see red  your account,everyone think there scam just make 5 posts i not believe you close your thread before got hammer red everyone think carefully before you loan.
What if you don't pay back at all?  You've lost nothing.
this trick scam dude Do not believe for account newbie
I can understand the distrust. I didn't realize so many scammers were actually on here. And I'm also surprised people wouldn't be willing to payback a .001 loan. But I'll be sure to gain more rep before asking a loan. Do you know how I can lock this thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: