Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy / Technics to become a successful trader. Share Share Share  (Read 1902 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:43:07 AM

Nice tut franky.

One problem is just see when trading with altcoin is that traders are only hoping the value will go up so if you do it on altcoins, you might just lose the money invested. Thankfully bitcoin always bounce back when it goes down.

this isn't the situation with FOREX since wherever the direction of inflation, a trader can always take advantage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:09:00 AM

Nice tut franky.

One problem is just see when trading with altcoin is that traders are only hoping the value will go up so if you do it on altcoins, you might just lose the money invested. Thankfully bitcoin always bounce back when it goes down.

this isn't the situation with FOREX since wherever the direction of inflation, a trader can always take advantage.
if knowing the strategy and understand the movements that where you can take that advantage.
everything is in control if you have the knowledge.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:18:06 AM

Just check BTC market for some months. Then buy at low price and sale at high price. If you check BTC market prices each day, after some months you can make good profit. Plus you must also choose good exchange - there are many of them.  Cheesy
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:11:50 AM

if you are talking about day trading on exchanges then here is some techniques
1. dont put all your funds on one order line. have your funds and think of them as 5-10 separate amounts. when you see a good price put one amount at the price, then the others scattered at different prices that will work out as profitable.
EG
if you have $590 dollars put $59 at the current price to buy and then the rest at lower buy prices with a $6-$12 gap (1%-2%)
Price:$586    order:$59(2% gap example)
Price:$574    order:$59(2% gap example)
Price:$562    order:$59(2% gap example)

when you have the 0.1btc put that 0.098btc at a sell price of 1-2% above the price you bought it at to get you the same $ back to do it again, while keeping the profit as btc..
Price:$598    order:0.098btc(2% profit example)
Price:$586    order:$0
Price:$574    order:$59 recieve: 0.102(2% gap example)
Price:$562    order:$59 recieve: 0.104(2% gap example)
if the price didnt go up. just leave that 0.098btc at the 1-2% above the buy price and concentrate on the other buy orders
if the price goes down then it will just take another $59(at $574) and turn it into 0.102 and put those amounts into a sell order at a profitable price
Price:$598    order:0.098btc receive $586(2%example)(this order would be 0.1 but put 0.98 order and keep the 0.002 as bitcoin)
Price:$586    order:0.098tc receive $574(2%example)(this order would be 0.102 but put 0.98 order and keep the 0.004 as bitcoin)
Price:$574    order:$0
Price:$562    order:$59
2. emphasis: do not throw everything in one order.. have bits of funds split up to allow you to play the drops and rises, never use the gamble mindset of "all-in on red"

3. when you bought some btc. dont let greed control you with a sell order at 10% above the buy price unless you have a few buy orders that have filled to spread the orders at profitable 1%-2% amounts to reach 10%
this is because if you put in the whole $590 to get 1 BTC and hoping to sell at $650 to get 10%, the price could stay at a $570-$600 area for 6 months and you would be sat twiddling your thumps doing nothing but waiting, crying that your funds are doing nothing for months.

playing with small amounts with just 1%-2% spread.. you can rinse and repeat the buys and sells a few times a day/week and when counting it all up after a few months. it will be more then 10% profitable

its much more achievable to get lots of little 1%'s often than to throw in a large amount and hoping it goes your way for larger sell price..
id rather take 10x 1% profit over a few weeks compared to 10% profit in maybe 6month

4. the reason i am using just 1btc/$590 as an example is because playing with amounts of $59 per order is a safer risk to play around and learn with until your confident, rather than throwing in mortgage amounts on single orders. so have a little play with small amounts until confident. and then invest however much you want to invest

5. emphasis however much you want to invest, split it into 5-10 amounts, again dont be silly throwing it all into one order

6. that said. dont put all of your funds into an exchange. only put in an amount you feel you can happily play with during the day. dont throw in an amount that is then locked for months. because day trading works best if you can withdraw funds being in profit short term. thus not risking a exchange hack/liquidation.

7. at each 'rinse and repeat' keep the proft to one side.
EG the 0.102 you got at $574. keep the 0.004 as bitcoin. sell 0.098 at $586 to get you enough to buy 0.1 again at $574 again, rinse and repeat
Price:$598    order:0.098btc receive $586(2%example)(this order would be 0.1 but put 0.98 order and keep the 0.002 as bitcoin)
Price:$586    order:0.098tc receive $574(2%example)(this order would be 0.102 but put 0.98 order and keep the 0.004 as bitcoin)
the aim is if you in the example eventually want more BTC. when you sell back to dollars you want to only be selling just enough btc to have an amount to buy the same thing over again(0.1btc per rinse).

some people would and could sell the 0.102 at $586 back to then have a buy order of 0.104 at $574 using the extra dollars profit.. but if you already have lots of dollars(due to other orders not hitting its best to start hoarding the profits as bitcoin)

8. as the bitcoin price moves you will start to gain a lump of dollar and a lump of bitcoin.. eventually having a somewhat equal amount of both to sell bitcoin on a high and buy bitcoin on a low. to keep orders active and profitable

9. now all that is said. no one can predict future prices and no one can guarantee predictable profits over predictable timelines. yes you can miss a good oppertunity if the price constantly moves in just one direction. so be careful and only risk what your confident to play with.

my tips are just how to help reduce risks of missing out on some oppertunities and keep orders active. but in no way is there ever going to be a fool proof method of guaranteeing profits

Wow, superb! I love this strategy and it fits my risk tolerance. I am not greedy and I tried to keep reminding myself to not to when I am in the situation of earning especially in gambling. Now, I have just made my first trade yesterday and I am doing it again today. The reason I trade yesterday was I was exchanging bitcoin to certain crypto currency to deposit and play in one of the online gambling sites. But yes, with that first trade (I was having exchanges with doge but no big profit at all) I finally fall in love with trading.

So much more now that I have just read the post of Franky1. I have some low bankroll and I will try to execute the strategy of dividing into 10 and do the 1%-2% profit strategy of Franky1.

Again, thank you so much and you made complicated trading seems easy and cool to me and I believe to others as well Smiley

i like this strategy and i will trying to use with my funds and maybe i will make combining with my strategy because i don't use any exact strategy, its just only using my feeling on how much it will go down and how much it will go up. i am using my strategy because i only see on the market conditions and situations and then i can decide how much i want to buy or to sell.

i need your permission to save it into my notepad, learn it and use it and combining for good purpose. thank you for this good strategy.

Nice strategy  franky1. What I do this buy when something is beaten black and blue. But the timing is everything, you don't want to catch a falling knife! I did this trade with DAO when it got hacked and made some profits. and another trade in hashnest with ant7 mining ghs.

Basically, it buy at the bottom once the price settles down and sell when it rallies. Nothing is guaranteed, so play with what you can afford to risk

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:25:10 AM

I see some strategy as explained in post can be work but all depends up on market condition. As examples gives in post are just for demo purpose but I personally have work with same strategy and got some profit at initial stage but after repeating same procedure could occur loss as price get dumped more that 50% of altcoin running price (Floor rate).
MyPain (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:37:59 PM

Yea. Rate changes anytime but as long as we follow the right percentage, no matter how low the exchange rate is, we will profit from it.. Am I right? It can actually slowdown the profit but as long as we gain profit from it, it means, we gain..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:14:21 PM

Thank you franky1 for the tip i usually trade on crypto currency im practicing daily trading but keep failing. i was actually amaze by how you explain it thoroughly i was so impress upon reading and starting to realize that it is effective. what im usually doing is i put it on one order line and of course upon reading your tips and strategy i realize that i was wrong on. thanks franky i will continue following some of you tips if you still have one.  

just swap the $ example for a altcoin and the same applies.. i really emphasize my suggestion that you keep the profits as bitcoin and not to hoard the alts.
EG
buy alt 0.1btc=1000alt
sell alt 1000alt=0.101btc
buy alt 0.1btc=1000alt  (keep 0.001btc)

usually when an order hits put it straight as the 1-2% profitable order, that way you dont have to memorize or get confused what price it filled at because your handling it as it happened.

that way its easier to know the profits because you have put it there straight away, rather than not actively placing it to later not remember where it originally sold. also keeping a log of the orders or checking the trade history to ensure you are only putting orders in at profit, if your not always at the exchange all day

my numbers are not exact because trade fee's can vary. but just try to aim for 1% profit after fee's and calculations and dont waste time trying for 10% profits,you could stretch it to 2-5% if the daily spread volatility moves multiple times within say 6% variation .. but if the daily trades only move 3% then stick to a 1-2%, i would definetly suggest staying below the daily volitilty spread to give you many oppertunities .. DONT LET GREED OR DREAM PREDICTIONS control your choice, instead stay calm and rational taking little profits often instead of large profits waiting obscene lengths of time.

keep thinking to yourself 1% a day is 365%+(compounded) which is much better then 10-20% lump sum per year, on one order and greedily high gaps
keep thinking to yourself 1% a week is 50%+(compounded) which is much better then 10-20% lump sum per year, on one order and greedily high gaps

again even if you see volatility of 5%-10% a day stick to LOW profits and take it often, it soon adds up

lastly..
lets say you had 1btc. split it into 10x0.1 and got it into alt and then back to bitcoin.. (one rinse cycle)
dont automatically just throw it back to the same alt..
look at the chances that the alt is going to stay alive. before rinsing it through the same alt. instead look to see what other alts are suddenly becoming lively.
dont think that rinsing and repeating the same alt every week is safe. dont be afraid to move your btc to a different alt if trading becomes stagnant on one alt.
in short do not become too loyal and stick with one alt long term, purely due to profits of the past, because the future is not the past.

This is very educational, indeed  this will enable you to gain profit in a small amount faster than being greedy and setting it to higher price praying that some miracle happen and someone buy your sell order.  Often it is better to receive continous small amount of profit than waiting to the high profit that will not arrive.
thenewelf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:08:55 AM

You have to do 100 operations per day like that to make 50 usd daily profit.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:46:21 AM

Nyaaa.. So confusing.. Now I know now why traders are being respected for so much computations and a length of patience.
So, anyone that can share or link me to a Trading site that will simulate the trading sessions.. So that, I can figure out how the trading goes.

Thank you for the computations, I will study about that for me to gain more knowledge in trading.

If you don't want that much computation, you might wanna do altcoin trading instead. You would need to research and see the opinion of people towards the altcoin. Most of them are announced in this forum so you're not going to have any troubles looking for them.

But, to be honest, if I had the time, I'll just focus and understand franky1's advice to you. It's a really good strategy, giving a little margin in the price in both up and down so no matter what is the market's movement, you'll have profit later on.

MyPain (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:54:42 AM

Nyaaa.. So confusing.. Now I know now why traders are being respected for so much computations and a length of patience.
So, anyone that can share or link me to a Trading site that will simulate the trading sessions.. So that, I can figure out how the trading goes.

Thank you for the computations, I will study about that for me to gain more knowledge in trading.

If you don't want that much computation, you might wanna do altcoin trading instead. You would need to research and see the opinion of people towards the altcoin. Most of them are announced in this forum so you're not going to have any troubles looking for them.

But, to be honest, if I had the time, I'll just focus and understand franky1's advice to you. It's a really good strategy, giving a little margin in the price in both up and down so no matter what is the market's movement, you'll have profit later on.

Yea.. Franky1's advice is what I am studying right now. I am just waiting for you guys to lend me a free trading site that would help me analyze the movement of trading. And to know how is the simulation of trading..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:19:42 AM

if you are talking about day trading on exchanges then here is some techniques
1. dont put all your funds on one order line. have your funds and think of them as 5-10 separate amounts. when you see a good price put one amount at the price, then the others scattered at different prices that will work out as profitable.
EG
if you have $590 dollars put $59 at the current price to buy and then the rest at lower buy prices with a $6-$12 gap (1%-2%)
Price:$586    order:$59(2% gap example)
Price:$574    order:$59(2% gap example)
Price:$562    order:$59(2% gap example)

when you have the 0.1btc put that 0.098btc at a sell price of 1-2% above the price you bought it at to get you the same $ back to do it again, while keeping the profit as btc..
Price:$598    order:0.098btc(2% profit example)
Price:$586    order:$0
Price:$574    order:$59 recieve: 0.102(2% gap example)
Price:$562    order:$59 recieve: 0.104(2% gap example)
if the price didnt go up. just leave that 0.098btc at the 1-2% above the buy price and concentrate on the other buy orders
if the price goes down then it will just take another $59(at $574) and turn it into 0.102 and put those amounts into a sell order at a profitable price
2. emphasis: do not throw everything in one order.. have bits of funds split up to allow you to play the drops and rises, never use the gamble mindset of "all-in on red"

3. when you bought some btc. dont let greed control you with a sell order at 10% above the buy price unless you have a few buy orders that have filled to spread the orders at profitable 1%-2% amounts to reach 10%
this is because if you put in the whole $590 to get 1 BTC and hoping to sell at $650 to get 10%, the price could stay at a $570-$600 area for 6 months and you would be sat twiddling your thumps doing nothing but waiting, crying that your funds are doing nothing for months.

playing with small amounts with just 1%-2% spread.. you can rinse and repeat the buys and sells a few times a day/week and when counting it all up after a few months. it will be more then 10% profitable

its much more achievable to get lots of little 1%'s often than to throw in a large amount and hoping it goes your way for larger sell price..
id rather take 10x 1% profit over a few weeks compared to 10% profit in maybe 6month

4. the reason i am using just 1btc/$590 as an example is because playing with amounts of $59 per order is a safer risk to play around and learn with until your confident, rather than throwing in mortgage amounts on single orders. so have a little play with small amounts until confident. and then invest however much you want to invest

5. emphasis however much you want to invest, split it into 5-10 amounts, again dont be silly throwing it all into one order

6. that said. dont put all of your funds into an exchange. only put in an amount you feel you can happily play with during the day. dont throw in an amount that is then locked for months. because day trading works best if you can withdraw funds being in profit short term. thus not risking a exchange hack/liquidation.

7. at each 'rinse and repeat' keep the proft to one side.
EG the 0.102 you got at $574. keep the 0.004 as bitcoin. sell 0.098 at $586 to get you enough to buy 0.1 again at $574 again, rinse and repeat
the aim is if you in the example eventually want more BTC. when you sell back to dollars you want to only be selling just enough btc to have an amount to buy the same thing over again(0.1btc per rinse).

some people would and could sell the 0.102 at $586 back to then have a buy order of 0.104 at $574 using the extra dollars profit.. but if you already have lots of dollars(due to other orders not hitting its best to start hoarding the profits as bitcoin)

8. as the bitcoin price moves you will start to gain a lump of dollar and a lump of bitcoin.. eventually having a somewhat equal amount of both to sell bitcoin on a high and buy bitcoin on a low. to keep orders active and profitable

9. now all that is said. no one can predict future prices and no one can guarantee predictable profits over predictable timelines. yes you can miss a good oppertunity if the price constantly moves in just one direction. so be careful and only risk what your confident to play with.

my tips are just how to help reduce risks of missing out on some oppertunities and keep orders active. but in no way is there ever going to be a fool proof method of guaranteeing profits

Wow, superb! I love this strategy and it fits my risk tolerance. I am not greedy and I tried to keep reminding myself to not to when I am in the situation of earning especially in gambling. Now, I have just made my first trade yesterday and I am doing it again today. The reason I trade yesterday was I was exchanging bitcoin to certain crypto currency to deposit and play in one of the online gambling sites. But yes, with that first trade (I was having exchanges with doge but no big profit at all) I finally fall in love with trading.

So much more now that I have just read the post of Franky1. I have some low bankroll and I will try to execute the strategy of dividing into 10 and do the 1%-2% profit strategy of Franky1.

Again, thank you so much and you made complicated trading seems easy and cool to me and I believe to others as well Smiley

i like this strategy and i will trying to use with my funds and maybe i will make combining with my strategy because i don't use any exact strategy, its just only using my feeling on how much it will go down and how much it will go up. i am using my strategy because i only see on the market conditions and situations and then i can decide how much i want to buy or to sell.

i need your permission to save it into my notepad, learn it and use it and combining for good purpose. thank you for this good strategy.

Nice strategy  franky1. What I do this buy when something is beaten black and blue. But the timing is everything, you don't want to catch a falling knife! I did this trade with DAO when it got hacked and made some profits. and another trade in hashnest with ant7 mining ghs.

Basically, it buy at the bottom once the price settles down and sell when it rallies. Nothing is guaranteed, so play with what you can afford to risk

Although you are still new in the bitcointalk forum, it seems that you really know your stuff in terms of trading. I love the idea of buying cryptocurrencies when it settles after a big downfall and sell when it rallys up. At the moment, I just do exchange: buy low, sell high and not yet doing the margin. I know margin is very profitable but can also evaporate all of your bankroll - a double edge sword.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:18:05 AM

It's best to use one of the major trading sites that has a user friendly trading platform. I look for an opportunity to buy when there is a dip in price. I will sell a small portion when the price increases enough to make a profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

reply to most comments.
someone said they need my permission to use my tips... um nah you dont. its a public forum, feel free to use it, i dont care, its not really a 'trade secret'

some have said you have to rely on the price going up.
not really if there is a spread of 1.5% then getting a quick 1% is easy. if the spread is 5% dont be greedy trying for 4% stick to 1% and only go for 2%+ if you can sell the alts back to btc just as fast as selling at 1%

its not about price rises, its about grabbing quick 1% within current open spread.

EG
spread of an alt market buy:400   sell:422
you buy at 401 and aim to sell at 407 (yes 405 is 1% but that doesnt include fees, so 1%profit+fees= just over 406 so round it to 407)

the 407 order is way below the other sell orders of 422. so it fills fast.
rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat rinse and repeat
what not to do..
buy at 401  sell at 421, trying to be gready for ~4% profit may not work out because other people at 422 may move their order to 420 to outbid you and then your always fighting others to get yours filled first. wasting time and having to keep an eye on that one basket.

you have more chance filling 4 orders of 401-407(1%) in 5 minutes(totalling 4%) than fighting people and wasting time just for one order of 4%.

leaving an order at 421 is stupid . if the price moves downwards, your just wasting time. which you could have spent using new baskets of funds on the new lower spreads.

last tip

once the order has filled and you made your 1% profit. dont worry about what the prices were. all you care about is the current open spread, not the past or the future. just a good enough spread to grab 1% profit QUICK
EG
if the market spread starts out  400-422  buy at 401 sell at 407
minutes later spread went down 380-407  buy at 381 sell at 388
minutes later spread went down 372-380  buy at 373 sell at 379
minutes later spread went up to 380-388  buy at 381 sell at 387

it doesnt matter what the price was or will be, because you just made 4x1%per basket of funds in 4 minutes and not stupidly having orders sat at 421 where your waiting and hoping forever for the price to move back up to 421 again.
worse case if you did have an order at 421. just move it to 407 (1% profit) or 403(break even after fees) and leave it there. and concentrate on making 3x 1% basket profits with the other baskets of funds.

i know some of you are itching to say 'but if at the 3rd price movement it went down to 372 and then trailed back up to to a sell of 388 minutes later i could just wait it out and make 2% by buying at 373 and selling at 387

please dont think of greed of waiting it out for a price rise.
please dont think of greed of going for 4% profit if the spread was say 5%..
you cannot predict or guarantee you will get those numbers quickly and wasting 1 basket for an hour, just for 4% is worse than using that same basket several times an hour for several 1%'s.

if there is no over 1% spread on a current altcoin-btc market. dont remain loyal to that alt waiting for a spread to open up again. look for another altcoin with more then 1% spread and grab 1% profit quick.

all of them 1% profits soon add up.
EG if you have 10 baskets taking 1% here and there QUICKLY is way better than waiting for 2-5%
EG if you have 10 baskets taking 1% here and there QUICKLY is way better than throwing everything at one order and then missing out on new oppertunities when the price moves or other alts have healthy spread to move quickly on
EG if you have 10 baskets means if 1 order is stuck due to a price drop. you still have 9 other baskets to make profit on and not worry about that 1 basket.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 03:33:56 PM

Please, I will like to ask what is the best profit margin for a day trader

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:12:26 PM

I am glad to watch people sharing their trading strategies , this forum is really useful and I have learnt a lot here and I am very happy to be here . Even I don't have a lot of money , but I am focusing now on football betting because I found it more profitable , but I also like to learn and practice trading , and I hope to see altcoin trading strategies as well .
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

Nowadays, craze of Trading altcoin is increasing so much. peoples are tent to get involved in trading and trade in altcoin. so I want to add some small suggestion for those altcoin traders.

1: Don't buy a coin which is only a pump and dump coin. do proper re search first.
2: don't buy coin in ICO without reading their roadmap and future planing. a lot of coins getting launched everyday with the attention of scam. try to be safe from them.
3: Never invest in a coin which being pumped by a pumping bot. (I saw this case usually in Yobit, yobit have some pump bots which pump a coin price by buying small amounts and bringing that up.)
4: don't store your all earning in trading sites.. just send as much as you want to invest. and always try to withdraw your money as soon as possible.

cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:25:30 AM

Nowadays, craze of Trading altcoin is increasing so much. peoples are tent to get involved in trading and trade in altcoin. so I want to add some small suggestion for those altcoin traders.

1: Don't buy a coin which is only a pump and dump coin. do proper re search first.
2: don't buy coin in ICO without reading their roadmap and future planing. a lot of coins getting launched everyday with the attention of scam. try to be safe from them.
3: Never invest in a coin which being pumped by a pumping bot. (I saw this case usually in Yobit, yobit have some pump bots which pump a coin price by buying small amounts and bringing that up.)
4: don't store your all earning in trading sites.. just send as much as you want to invest. and always try to withdraw your money as soon as possible.

i agree on this specially on number 1 and 4 it is very important to search things first before going into action. its like going to a war without a plan is like a big suicide.
for some time now i have 2-5% a day profit on trading in bittrix and in alt coin stratis and now im trading in XMR starting today which i gain 3% profit upto now not that big amount to invest but still 3% - 6% a day is big.i set my risk money for all my trade for this month for $30 hoping im wont lose. anyway all credit to franky1 just follow some of his words and you will get used to it.
rfrank1909

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

Just wondering how many % below lowest buy to ideally set mental stop limit at franky1's 2% gap strat. Else there is that one sided chance of losing/being stuck at crash of more than 20% while no chance of profiting more than 2%.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Just wondering how many % below lowest buy to ideally set mental stop limit at franky1's 2% gap strat. Else there is that one sided chance of losing/being stuck at crash of more than 20% while no chance of profiting more than 2%.

It can happen and it did happen to me once - I just hold and it goes in profit again after several months.. Patience really is a virtue but I admit I was about to gave up but still emerge as victor Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: