Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: prisma android aplication is better than pothosop?  (Read 395 times)
MorningCoin (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

MOrningcoin 1000% stake interest, high profit

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:22:15 AM

i instal prisma at my android phone, for me is better than potoshop, because the aplication is very simple, what do yout hink about it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abhishek0987

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:40:02 PM

For a photo editor prizma is nothing. It simply have lots of custom filters and that's it. And the worst is that it doesn't work offline. And we can't do any sort of even image resize also. But you compared it with photoshop..... if Photoshop is world then prizma would be a small island on it. This type of custom filter plugin is available for Photoshop also
pikadut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:52:57 PM

maybe prisma not better than potoshop because we need to use pure skill when editing picture in potoshop

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:15:07 AM

No, I doubt that prisma app is better than photoshop. Prisma app just give us a little feature, than photoshop give us many feature to edit the photo. For professional or skilled users, they will choose photoshop application.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:25:56 AM

i instal prisma at my android phone, for me is better than potoshop, because the aplication is very simple, what do yout hink about it ?
It is nothing compared to photoshop mate. Photoshop gives every possibility to anything you can do with a photo. It give the freedom for someone to use it and explore creativity. Prisma is a tool for people who don't have the creativity of such.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:06:43 PM

It is nothing compared to photoshop mate. Photoshop gives every possibility to anything you can do with a photo. It give the freedom for someone to use it and explore creativity. Prisma is a tool for people who don't have the creativity of such.

Its true. Prisma app like a short cut to edit photo with an effect. The app give easiest way to create a "prism photo"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: