Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duterte's War on Drugs - 2000 Killed & 600,000 Surrendered & counting  (Read 4520 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:21:30 AM

People in my area are all commenting to Du30 (Duterte) like "Oh my God, does he even have a heart?" They don't realize that killing a drug addict/pusher is basically just one parasite of a society killed. To be honest, I also think the only way to end the addiction and the market of drugs is to kill the ones that are on top. This basically comes to the analogy of cutting a grass. If you want a grass to not grow anymore again someday, you have to pull its roots away from the soil.

I also want to +1 Du30's message that he'll end the Drug related stuffs in 6 months. It's been just a month or so but if you take a look at it, the Philippines is much much better than what it was before. People in Manila (one of the most ghetto-ish places in the Philippines) can now take pictures in public places and aren't afraid of using their cellphones in the streets anymore. They know that the chances of their gadgets getting snatched has been lessen.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:33:02 AM

People in my area are all commenting to Du30 (Duterte) like "Oh my God, does he even have a heart?" They don't realize that killing a drug addict/pusher is basically just one parasite of a society killed. To be honest, I also think the only way to end the addiction and the market of drugs is to kill the ones that are on top. This basically comes to the analogy of cutting a grass. If you want a grass to not grow anymore again someday, you have to pull its roots away from the soil.

People take drugs for a variety of reasons. In North Korea, they take methamphetamine, as the legal painkillers such as Ibuprofen are either too expensive, or not available to everyone. Some terminal stage cancer patients take cannabis, to alleviate the extreme pain. Exterminating all of them is not the ideal solution, in my opinion.
Xenophoto

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:40:27 AM

People take drugs for a variety of reasons. In North Korea, they take methamphetamine, as the legal painkillers such as Ibuprofen are either too expensive, or not available to everyone. Some terminal stage cancer patients take cannabis, to alleviate the extreme pain. Exterminating all of them is not the ideal solution, in my opinion.
Apparently, most people here are taking drugs to look cool, because of peer pressure, and because they finally got addicted to it. Medical marijuana isn't a thing here. Grin There might be some people taking marijuana for medication but most of them are rich people that had this recommendation from an international doctor. I might be wrong though but I don't think local doctors would recommend marijuana for treatment since it's illegal and considered as an immoral thing here.

On a side note, Du30 is actually pro-weed. He support it and some huge personalities are supporting it as well. It's not something to look forward to because of our current situation, but who knows? Maybe he'll legalize it once he gets rid of all the drug addicts.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:44:19 AM

People in my area are all commenting to Du30 (Duterte) like "Oh my God, does he even have a heart?" They don't realize that killing a drug addict/pusher is basically just one parasite of a society killed.

Parasites of society or not they are still people. And if what is seen in countries that legalized drugs could happen in the philippines, people that can rejoin society and contribute positively if they get help.

To be honest, I also think the only way to end the addiction and the market of drugs is to kill the ones that are on top. This basically comes to the analogy of cutting a grass. If you want a grass to not grow anymore again someday, you have to pull its roots away from the soil.

Problems are that is not what is happening. It is not the ones on top that are being killed. And worse, the problems fueling the drug use and spread aren't the ones being solved by these murders.

I also want to +1 Du30's message that he'll end the Drug related stuffs in 6 months. It's been just a month or so but if you take a look at it, the Philippines is much much better than what it was before. People in Manila (one of the most ghetto-ish places in the Philippines) can now take pictures in public places and aren't afraid of using their cellphones in the streets anymore. They know that the chances of their gadgets getting snatched has been lessen.

Maybe but that comes at great cost. And if the source of the problem is not solved, people in the philippines will probably be paying it every few years.
Xenophoto

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:59:53 AM

People in my area are all commenting to Du30 (Duterte) like "Oh my God, does he even have a heart?" They don't realize that killing a drug addict/pusher is basically just one parasite of a society killed.
Parasites of society or not they are still people. And if what is seen in countries that legalized drugs could happen in the philippines, people that can rejoin society and contribute positively if they get help.
It's not as if they aren't seen as a human being. They were all given a chance to surrender and promise not to be involved in any drug-related incidents again in the future. Look at the title of this thread, there are 600,000 people who have surrendered. Those 600,000 has been given a second chance to live a drug-free life and new doors has been opened to them to be a better person.

To be honest, I also think the only way to end the addiction and the market of drugs is to kill the ones that are on top. This basically comes to the analogy of cutting a grass. If you want a grass to not grow anymore again someday, you have to pull its roots away from the soil.
Problems are that is not what is happening. It is not the ones on top that are being killed. And worse, the problems fueling the drug use and spread aren't the ones being solved by these murders.
Maybe so, maybe not. As I see it, death disconnects us physically from this world. If you are dead, you're not able to use or sell drugs anymore. One less branch of the tree. Back to my previous analogy, if you're going to pull a huge tree from its roots, would you pull it directly from its roots? No, because it's too huge and it'll require such massive force to do that. But that doesn't mean it's impossible to do. You start by taking away the leaves, cutting the branches, and then the trunk until you're left with the roots easy enough to take away from the soil.

TL;DR: You can't just pull a tree out of its roots especially if its a big tree.

Maybe but that comes at great cost. And if the source of the problem is not solved, people in the philippines will probably be paying it every few years.
We shall see, we shall see.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:02:08 AM

Its been a long time(Marcos Era) since criminals have a fear in Law. After that year, Law seems to be useless in our country until Duterte comes. I see that criminals have a fear again. I am a person who doesnt have any bad habits so i dont care how many pusher or user he will kill I only wants to feel safe again just like the old time and thats what Duterte wants too.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:09:24 AM

Its been a long time(Marcos Era) since criminals have a fear in Law. After that year, Law seems to be useless in our country until Duterte comes. I see that criminals have a fear again. I am a person who doesnt have any bad habits so i dont care how many pusher or user he will kill I only wants to feel safe again just like the old time and thats what Duterte wants too.

Rubbish. Tell me how many of the drug mafia heads have been arrested or murdered so far. Don't know the answer? I will tell you. The number is zero. Only the ordinary slum dwellers and low-end drug peddlers are getting killed. Criminals have no fear, as Duterte himself is a criminal. He is making use of this opportunity to get rid of his rivals.
Shinpako09
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:16:15 AM

Rubbish. Tell me how many of the drug mafia heads have been arrested or murdered so far. Don't know the answer? I will tell you. The number is zero. Only the ordinary slum dwellers and low-end drug peddlers are getting killed. Criminals have no fear, as Duterte himself is a criminal. He is making use of this opportunity to get rid of his rivals.
If thats what you think on Duterte then theres nothing i can do with that. Its your own opinion. Still, we will continue to support Duterte's campaign on war on drugs. Still good even he is only killing those small time. Mafia wont profit if those small time were killed. They are the one using it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:33:55 AM

If thats what you think on Duterte then theres nothing i can do with that. Its your own opinion. Still, we will continue to support Duterte's campaign on war on drugs. Still good even he is only killing those small time. Mafia wont profit if those small time were killed. They are the one using it.

You need to use your brain. If the small fish is eliminated, then the mafia will soon find someone else to fill the void. In a poor country like Philippines, finding small-time drug peddlers won't be that hard. But the drug prices will increase manyfold, due to the scarcity. Now who is going to gain from the increased prices? The drug mafia itself.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:55:17 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 11:10:33 AM by electronicash

A police officer arrested someone who was caught having more than 10kilos of meth, this suspect was released in no time and this police officer was kicked out of his job, now without a job. this police officer still is lucky that he wasn't shot dead. thats how politicians involved in drugs work here in our country.  After Duterte, addicts were massacred. governemnt officials suspected involved in drugs were kicked out of their positions and was exposed.  Horray!

Government agencies now works well cause if they don't the head of these departments are going to be kicked too.
He's the very best we can have. the previous presidents come and go never did anything  about drugs and problems.

Yes he's the one of the greatest president inthe philippines.Duterte have more enemy in this drug war like mayors,general even senator but over 15 million Filipinos back to him.

I am definitely not surprised with these posts. People who are not capable of rational thinking will continue to support Duterte. The drug kingpins and mafia members are still roaming free, continuing with their business. It is the poor drug addicts and slum dwellers, who are getting killed by these lunatic vigilante squads.  

Rational or not. whatever, its frontier justice this time. but where are the kingpins now? They're all hiding and will someday lose all his clients.  No market for them.
Philippines are now making friends with the Chinese lol.. UN and CHR are out of the picture. Whatever they say now are worthless for 90% of the Filipinos are supporting Duterte.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:59:06 AM

You need to use your brain. If the small fish is eliminated, then the mafia will soon find someone else to fill the void. In a poor country like Philippines, finding small-time drug peddlers won't be that hard. But the drug prices will increase manyfold, due to the scarcity. Now who is going to gain from the increased prices? The drug mafia itself.
Haha its just you dont believe our President what do I expect besides your not Filipino. I bet you dont know the personality of Duterte and you only had search about him in the internet. Done here.
Avenger101 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:55:29 AM

I would not mind having few hundred thousands killed as an example. This people were already dead, This people were zombies.

What matter most is the public would hesitate to use/buy drugs or they end up as the next example.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:04:58 PM

I would not mind having few hundred thousands killed as an example. This people were already dead, This people were zombies.

What matter most is the public would hesitate to use/buy drugs or they end up as the next example.

How many people you want to kill? A hundred thousand? A million? or may be 10 million? If you come to know that your brother is using drugs, are you going to kill him too? And you are 100% wrong about the second part. As long as poverty exist, people will continue to work as drug peddlers. It is a choice between getting starved to death, and getting beaten to death by the vigilantes.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

i think when you live in a country that is already accustomed to so much crime cause by drugs, you'll eventually look for a leader like duterte. i mean he's been saying all along during the campaign period that if in case he wins, it will be bloody. he's already warned people linked to drugs to stop and if not, well there would be severe consequences. and I think that's one of the reasons that he won hands down. although i don't entirely agree with everything that he does, i think there is evident change that can be felt in the lower levels of society. there are people who say that it's safer to roam the streets now than it was months ago. i think this war or drugs instilled a sense of fear for pushers and users, considering the numbers of those who surrendered.  though again, i don't actually agree entirely because there are people who would take advantage of this. so, i think this war or drugs is actually reaping positive results locally, however it needs to be carefully implemented.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:15:06 PM

It's been 53 days since Rodrigo Duterte took oath as Philippine President. So far there were 1800 killed and 600,000 surrendered on drug related cases. He promise to kill at least 100,000 during his term. What do you think about it?

http://time.com/4462382/philippines-duterte-1800-killed-drug-war/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-un-killings-idUSKCN10X0IS

I think that he is crazy.
OK, criminals should be behind bars and should defend themselves in the court but shouldn't be killed like animals.
We don't live in jungle and everybody is innocent until proved otherwise.
In Philippines it seems that any citizen with gun can be policeman, judge and killer in the same person.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

It's been 53 days since Rodrigo Duterte took oath as Philippine President. So far there were 1800 killed and 600,000 surrendered on drug related cases. He promise to kill at least 100,000 during his term. What do you think about it?

OK, criminals should be behind bars and should defend themselves in the court but shouldn't be killed like animals.
In Philippines it seems that any citizen with gun can be policeman, judge and killer in the same person.

It really doesn't matter what he did and he is doing now.. he can massacre all the drug personalities in the country, all we want is the positive result in the end. Who ever replaces him after the slaughter can do whatever they can to Duterte, they're free to do so even today. In fact the people who disagree to his ways are already trying to win the fight in the US soil and that's just fuck.  Grin

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

It really doesn't matter what he did and he is doing now.. he can massacre all the drug personalities in the country, all we want is the positive result in the end. Who ever replaces him after the slaughter can do whatever they can to Duterte, they're free to do so even today. In fact the people who disagree to his ways are already trying to win the fight in the US soil and that's just fuck.  Grin
Yeah ,he is the only president who made that history ,he even beat the 6years of De Lima that no one surrendered on her .i don't even know how that kind of people on governmemt wons the position .
As Duterte works speak or the  words itself makes an fast action and life changing even for those surrendered on him.it is a very good start also expecting more to surrenders than to fight with cops.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:49:30 PM

^^^^ And what Duterte is going to do with these 600,000 "drug peddlers", who have surrendered to the government? How much it is going to cost, to rehabilitate them? At a conservative estimate of $25,000 per person, this exercise may cost somewhere around $15 billion. I am not sure whether the government is having that much funds.
Shinpako09
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:21:48 AM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/28/16/alleged-drug-lord-dragon-wife-gunned-down-in-caticlan One of the Kingpin is now dead. Wether its legal operation or not still its proven they can kill not only those small time but also drug lord. Done again here.
Avenger101 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:36:40 AM

Cebu's Top Drug Lord "Jaguar" Killed

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/571660/news/nation/hundreds-turn-up-for-funeral-of-alleged-drug-lord-jaguar
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: