Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund]  (Read 10687 times)
ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:11:59 PM

Price updated page 1, read please.

Price: 25$
Url: https://satoshibox.com/5z4aykogcbeit38t2ivhsdbf
Free vouch: since i give away 3 vouch copies, sold 5 copies and no one comment (you can search the SS within the threads).
You buy for 25$ the first two who will write an extended review will get their money back.
Rule: incase the guide/method is not working, pm me with a SS, you will get a refund.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:16:45 PM

Good for you as 10 people all together have bought your product but is there anywhere here on this forum they posts their review about your product? I will like to read from them because they are first hand customer.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:27:46 PM

Good for you as 10 people all together have bought your product but is there anywhere here on this forum they posts their review about your product? I will like to read from them because they are first hand customer.

I don't give a fuck about what you want.

I haven't scammed anyone in here, you are talking to me like i own you something. You may pass and don't buy, save your money mate.

There are also 3 reputable members that got a vouch (i posted a snapshot few pages earlier), why don't you tag them and ask them?

http://i63.tinypic.com/vneefd.png - here are the members for you mate
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

I haven't scammed anyone in here, you are talking to me like i own you something. You may pass and don't buy, save your money mate.

There are also 3 reputable members that got a vouch (i posted a snapshot few pages earlier), why don't you tag them and ask them?

Please dont take this matter too personal because every potential buyers deserves good explanations and you are aware that nobody like to throw away money but i will pass by as you have said until i have a better evidence.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:46:35 PM

Please dont take this matter too personal because every potential buyers deserves good explanations and you are aware that nobody like to throw away money but i will pass by as you have said until i have a better evidence.

It is entirely up to you my friend.

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:47:38 AM

BUMP
rajupujari

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:43:59 AM

Guys,here is review....

This guide is not SCAM.You'll get the best information from the guide.

Review of Method 1 : This is just a HYIP programme that we don't like it.So,i just skip that part.

Review of Method 2 : Binary Trading,there is one programme which you can get signals from it and that signals is more 70% accurate.But for the right use of the signals,you can get 90% accurate trading signals.

Review of Method 3 : It's about roulette,this information most guys don't know.That is very good programme.It's like not betting in Black or Red,columns.Betting on the numbers.Every one says betting on the numbers is not possible and probability is very low.But with this you can get more that 60%.

I am trading forex for 2 years now and have good knowledge and i maintain tradingview account and here is my trading ideas :

https://www.tradingview.com/u/PujariRaju/#published-charts

I am physical handicapped and very problem to me to go outside and work.My life depends on Forex.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:48:16 AM

Guys,here is review....

This guide is not SCAM.You'll get the best information from the guide.

Review of Method 1 : This is just a HYIP programme that we don't like it.So,i just skip that part.

Review of Method 2 : Binary Trading,there is one programme which you can get signals from it and that signals is more 70% accurate.But for the right use of the signals,you can get 90% accurate trading signals.

Review of Method 3 : It's about roulette,this information most guys don't know.That is very good programme.It's like not betting in Black or Red,columns.Betting on the numbers.Every one says betting on the numbers is not possible and probability is very low.But with this you can get more that 60%.

I am trading forex for 2 years now and have good knowledge and i maintain tradingview account and here is my trading ideas :

https://www.tradingview.com/u/PujariRaju/#published-charts

I am physical handicapped and very problem to me to go outside and work.My life depends on Forex.

Thank you mate for your honest review.

appreciate it
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:40:57 PM

HATERS BE GONE.

BUMP.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:07:28 AM

for those people who are asking me for the videos.

I have just exploded them from the guide, to an outsource location (they are all linked within the guide).

already sold 5 copies.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:24:54 AM

I have just exploded them from the guide, to an outsource location (they are all linked within the guide).

already sold 5 copies.

already sold 5 copies
any proof? blockchain tx id or anything to support your claim.

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:36:17 AM

already sold 5 copies.

already sold 5 copies

I'm not revealing my transaction for a simple fact, i'm not interested to reveal any traces of my identity. I have used my personal localbitcon.com account.

However, since you are a full member,  if you have any doubts or if you think that i'm a scammer or a fake, feel free to send me a private message and i will show you.

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:14:21 AM

already sold 5 copies.

already sold 5 copies

I'm not revealing my transaction for a simple fact, i'm not interested to reveal any traces of my identity. I have used my personal localbitcon.com account.

However, since you are a full member,  if you have any doubts or if you think that i'm a scammer or a fake, feel free to send me a private message and i will show you.

I am interested in seeing proofs of your sales, i have the time to verify if the tx id is real or faked.
Send me pm with details.

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:17:55 AM

already sold 5 copies.

already sold 5 copies

I am interested in seeing proofs of your sales, i have the time to verify if the tx id is real or faked.
Send me pm with details.

sent, read pm.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:40:37 AM

User who bought the guide (i got their nicknames since they sent me a pm after):

rajupujari
Mayback

I know that those are ghost accounts and i simply do not care (i can show full transactions from blochain to verify).

I will update with every sale, please send me a pm after buy.
Mayback

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:08:56 AM

Hey guys i was looking for some reseller of this guide and i ended up here, I don't know about the quality of the content yet, i can only say that the guide i downloaded it's the original one from bitcointhief! I gave a quick look and all the methods works around softwares except of course for the mining plans. On AB there are nothing but positive reviews. Hope i'll make something out of it, afterall i paid it only 25$ from the original 600$
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:20:32 AM

Hey guys i was looking for some reseller of this guide and i ended up here, I don't know about the quality of the content yet, i can only say that the guide i downloaded it's the original one from bitcointhief! I gave a quick look and all the methods works around softwares except of course for the mining plans. On AB there are nothing but positive reviews. Hope i'll make something out of it, afterall i paid it only 25$ from the original 600$

Thank you so much for your review, hopefully, you will make a nice income.

with any problems feel free to send me a private message.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

I bought this today, decent guide however I can't find any links to the videos. Some great ways to earn here. Saved $575!!!

Ohhh okay.Can you show us a transaction where you're paying OP to buy the guide from him because I doubt you're another newbie account of the OP.He is quite terrible at faking.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

I bought this today, decent guide however I can't find any links to the videos. Some great ways to earn here. Saved $575!!!

Ohhh okay.Can you show us a transaction where you're paying OP to buy the guide from him because I doubt you're another newbie account of the OP.He is quite terrible at faking.

ROFL what a troll.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:58:07 PM

Yeah mate, just saw!

thank you for your purchase, enjoy it, i will explain you via pm where are the videos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: