Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund]  (Read 10687 times)
bohokor

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

I am confused by reading this thread. whom to trust? is this really a legit guide? $100 btc is big amount and i believe there is safe policy to double your money within 2 months
Dronesito

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:36:08 PM

I am confused by reading this thread. whom to trust? is this really a legit guide? $100 btc is big amount and i believe there is safe policy to double your money within 2 months

I'll state the facts for you:

Op account is "newbie".
99% of money making guides don't work (you would make more money off selling guides yourself).
Op is not giving proof of buyers and 5 days after giving out vouches still 0 reviews.
Official guide is 600$, op just wants some money back (he wouldn't sell it otherwise).
Who the fuck would sell a legit money making method. Jk he has "private reasons" to do it.ç
Feedbacks from the original post are extremely repetitive and suspicious.

Sorry op I really hate you

ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:52:10 PM

Op account is "newbie".
99% of money making guides don't work (you would make more money off selling guides yourself).
Op is not giving proof of buyers and 5 days after giving out vouches still 0 reviews.
Official guide is 600$, op just wants some money back (he wouldn't sell it otherwise).
Who the fuck would sell a legit money making method. Jk he has "private reasons" to do it.ç

Said the "newbie" who's probably don't want this guide to be leaked Smiley
Dronesito

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:14:09 PM

Op account is "newbie".

Lol nice try, but if I was the original author I would be spending your money happily
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:26:52 AM

Op account is "newbie".

Lol nice try, but if I was the original author I would be spending your money happily

You are no one, most of your bitcointalk "career" are on this very thread.

Again, you are nothing but a data base line and a forum troll.
rajupujari

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:00:58 AM

We can only conclude that this one is scam or not,is that vouch copy reviews.

Ninjada said he sent the vouch copy and still there is no review.

Ninjada,PM to whom you sent the copy and tell them,post their review here.That's the only way we can figure out this.

Let's just stop the NONSENSE.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:09:22 AM

Seriously? How is this thread not deleted already?

♫ Did you know ♫
♫ That you guys should stop ♫
♫ Believing all these scams ♫
♫ I know this song doesn't rhyme. ♫

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:21:52 AM

Author of the guide includes Videos for showing how his strategy works.

But Ninjada does not include Videos.Ony PDF.Total size of original guide is 430MB.

gone cry on someone's else thread, thank you.

Man,you're reselling the guide.You need to sell 100% of the product,not the part of it.

If you want to sell only part of the guide,then you need to mention.

You have no idea what i am selling.

You just assuming.

Wtf! Very long thread. I hope you compile it in pdf and upload it in online cloud storage then link it here. Very hard to read because im only using mobile. But worth reading. Im interested in your guide but do you have a voich copy. I think i read already a same thread like this. I don't if they have same author. The last one i read is giving his binary strat for free. Smiley

My GUIDE is a TOP NOTCH pdf. with links and other helpful information.

I already gave 3 vouch copies, and sold 3 copies for 100$ each.

Why do you call this "My Guide"Huh You did not make it. I wonder how BitCoinThief would feel about you reselling it for 1/6th the cost. Look if your trying to recoup 6 bones then fine, I understand...but telling people to F@#$ OFF...common man....I suppose your going to tell me now as well....lol
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:39:42 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 07:10:21 AM by ninjada

For all of those who did not believe me that i have actually  sent "any" vouch copies.

here are full snapshots and nicks - http://i63.tinypic.com/vneefd.png

mill0601, TraderCal11, Fraxinus - The people are waiting for your reviews guys.

Now, am i lying?

thank you!
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:07:20 AM

Author of the guide includes Videos for showing how his strategy works.

But Ninjada does not include Videos.Ony PDF.Total size of original guide is 430MB.

gone cry on someone's else thread, thank you.

Man,you're reselling the guide.You need to sell 100% of the product,not the part of it.

If you want to sell only part of the guide,then you need to mention.

You have no idea what i am selling.

You just assuming.

Wtf! Very long thread. I hope you compile it in pdf and upload it in online cloud storage then link it here. Very hard to read because im only using mobile. But worth reading. Im interested in your guide but do you have a voich copy. I think i read already a same thread like this. I don't if they have same author. The last one i read is giving his binary strat for free. Smiley

My GUIDE is a TOP NOTCH pdf. with links and other helpful information.

I already gave 3 vouch copies, and sold 3 copies for 100$ each.

Why do you call this "My Guide"Huh You did not make it. I wonder how BitCoinThief would feel about you reselling it for 1/6th the cost. Look if your trying to recoup 6 bones then fine, I understand...but telling people to F@#$ OFF...common man....I suppose your going to tell me now as well....lol

as for your question, why am i calling it "my guide",  i have changed completely its content, made a research and updated with the results within the guide.

Added Binary Trading options, signals, added ways to research the market.

So yeah, i call it my guide now.
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:00:25 AM

hi guys and with respect to op
i remember 6month ago when i was scammed on WU transfer. one of my friends send this to me that i copy & paste it to you.
there are many carding forums like tuxedocrew.biz that are scammers and work like this that i copy here:

It’s an extremely elaborate scam operation. All the messages on the board are controlled by the same 3 or 4 people.
Once you send them money, your forum account will be banned and later the administrator will use your account to post a “thank you, transfer complete” in the escrew topic.
There is no WU operation, no carding operation, just 4 people taking money from gullible, desperate third world citizens.
The escrow, the administrator, the carder and forum moderator are all working together, and possibly even the same person. I don’t think that many people really send them money, but it’s probably enough that it pays off to keep running the forum
(they keep using the same 100 and 50 euro bills with same serial numbers in all “proof” screenshots, maybe they earned it all from their victims)
Just don’t be dumb and send them a penny. Use your brain. This is nothing more than a hoax.
There are real WU operations which essentially launder dirty money, stolen bank balances and credit card balances into clean cash, and they are so lucrative that the operators would be plain out deranged to let any outsiders in on the scheme when they could just do it themselves and earn millions.
You have been warned. Don’t fall for any of these. You will just lose your money and feel bad about it afterwards. You will never get a WU code from them, all the testimonials and positive posts are controlled by the same people who run the forum.

i dont know the moderator of this forum and i see in market-place sell hero and legendary members sorry that i say this i can not trust any vouch copy
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:03:46 AM

hi guys and with respect to op
i remember 6month ago when i was scammed on WU transfer. one of my friends send this to me that i copy & paste it to you.
there are many carding forums like tuxedocrew.biz that are scammers and work like this that i copy here:

It’s an extremely elaborate scam operation. All the messages on the board are controlled by the same 3 or 4 people.
Once you send them money, your forum account will be banned and later the administrator will use your account to post a “thank you, transfer complete” in the escrew topic.
There is no WU operation, no carding operation, just 4 people taking money from gullible, desperate third world citizens.
The escrow, the administrator, the carder and forum moderator are all working together, and possibly even the same person. I don’t think that many people really send them money, but it’s probably enough that it pays off to keep running the forum
(they keep using the same 100 and 50 euro bills with same serial numbers in all “proof” screenshots, maybe they earned it all from their victims)
Just don’t be dumb and send them a penny. Use your brain. This is nothing more than a hoax.
There are real WU operations which essentially launder dirty money, stolen bank balances and credit card balances into clean cash, and they are so lucrative that the operators would be plain out deranged to let any outsiders in on the scheme when they could just do it themselves and earn millions.
You have been warned. Don’t fall for any of these. You will just lose your money and feel bad about it afterwards. You will never get a WU code from them, all the testimonials and positive posts are controlled by the same people who run the forum.

i dont know the moderator of this forum and i see in market-place sell hero and legendary members sorry that i say this i can not trust any vouch copy

what the fuck are you talking about?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:13:51 AM

having read the thread from the beginning i therefore come to this conclusion which is about those who are to give reviews concerning the vouch copies

1. Its either they have not finish reading and they could not practice or

2. They are yet to get the results even after they have practised and

3. They are battling with their conscience not go give review because its not working and they have been bought...

My own hypothesis...
Dronesito

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:15:39 AM

Cmon op lets be friends, i got nothing to do today. You already sold 3 so it's okay, give me a vouch copy and I review under 10 h
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:31:56 AM

Cmon op lets be friends, i got nothing to do today. You already sold 3 so it's okay, give me a vouch copy and I review under 10 h

I have enough friends mate.
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

You are very impolite op
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:41:52 AM

You are very impolite op

I couldn't care less.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:39:00 AM

this method is same as In this link

http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html

Please notice and read same lines All Friends on BCT forum
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:53:56 AM

this method is same as In this link

http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html

Please notice and read same lines All Friends on BCT forum

As i said, he is selling for 600$ i'm for 100$ you decide.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

yeah....so where are those scam reports on me?

HAHAHAHHHAA....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: