Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COVAL. Circuits Of Value. Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 13839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:42:23 AM

all so Mature, grown-up, I think, with a fair distribution in 2014 and today rebild, we have one of the best in crypto

Really? It most definitely fooled me...

Hey Shannon, how's that buying of a company project going? Nike signing up? Any trip to Mars in the planning?

The word on the street is when you appear its a very bullish sign.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:03:58 AM

all so Mature, grown-up, I think, with a fair distribution in 2014 and today rebild, we have one of the best in crypto

Hey Shannon, how's that buying of a company project going? Nike signing up? Any trip to Mars in the planning?

I have "appeared" from the very beginning on this one. Do the math...
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

I have "appeared" from the very beginning on this one. Do the math...

I'm not sure there is any maths involved. I can't understand for the life of me why anyone would bother being negative on a thread here unless the developer had personally wronged you or lied etc. There are so many coins here obviously scams, you would take all day to go around pissing acid on all of them. My conclusion would have to be you like the project and want a lid on the price or you are a lonely sad old dick who can't get a girl to kiss you. Which is it?
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:20:57 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 08:13:59 AM by dannyman

https://medium.com/coval/update-0916-fb9c64742677#.6kmwch5a3

New update, very promising to say the least with the project pushing outward in scope and ambition....

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:02:32 PM

https://medium.com/coval/update-0916-fb9c64742677#.6kmwch5a3

New update, very promising to say the least with the project pushing outward in scope and ambition....

Awesome! The price is starting to move at last too.
frankstine

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:08:47 AM

keeping a close eye on COVAL.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:24:01 AM

Can anybody explain the general idea behind VOCAL? How does it relate to COVAL and maybe even LOYYAL?

nothing really going on here

Two more months before takeoff.
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:46:05 AM

Can anybody explain the general idea behind VOCAL? How does it relate to COVAL and maybe even LOYYAL?

I sure hope so. been rather quiet on the team end.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:57:34 AM

Yeah I would like to know a bit more too...ill try asking on slack.
frankstine

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:26:45 AM

am finding it difficult to join on slack but COVAL shows sign to grow big, maybe few hundreds its worth
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:32:37 AM

any update dev about price?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:39:31 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 01:51:32 PM by dannyman

"VOCAL will be an audio focused content publishing system with some crypto tricks and of course baked into COVAL."

I think in laymans terms there seems to be potential to monetize podcasting here, cool...

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:49:45 PM

Related to Vocal it seems https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/774071219406503936
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:56:58 PM

Seems like it. Just in this first RAPP I see some massive potential. I listen to a few financial 'podcasts' a week usually audio on Youtube or a simple audio file stream. The potential to monetize this is massive plus it could rid us of the podcast advert urrrg.
frankstine

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:54:51 PM

well traders see something is up from moving price of coin but I think this is best buy time
frankstine

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:31:54 PM

Altgods make price movement, their presence are not felt in COVAL thereby making it loose potential buyers
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:24:43 PM

Altgods make price movement, their presence are not felt in COVAL thereby making it loose potential buyers

Everyone is chasing coins at the moment they know deep down are worthless....folding coin...LTBcoin...what a joke in 12 months they will end up where all the PnD's end...worthless and forgotten. Coval will grow steadily mark my words....all quality project steadily rise to the top. Just the VOCAL app alone I think will send this project skywards. IMO
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:36:02 PM

Everyone is chasing coins at the moment they know deep down are worthless....folding coin...LTBcoin...what a joke in 12 months they will end up where all the PnD's end...worthless and forgotten. Coval will grow steadily mark my words....all quality project steadily rise to the top. Just the VOCAL app alone I think will send this project skywards. IMO

The price will rise soon, VOCAL is predicted to be out in 1-2 months plus the conversion means people who own will benefit remember the blog says:

"Though details of the migration to Counterparty is still out of scope for this update, we can say that the conversion to COVAL.XCP will be beyond fair for all COVAL holders"

I'm taking beyond fair to mean Coval holders will do well at the point of conversion.
frankstine

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

The price will rise soon, VOCAL is predicted to be out in 1-2 months plus the conversion means people who own will benefit remember the blog says:

"Though details of the migration to Counterparty is still out of scope for this update, we can say that the conversion to COVAL.XCP will be beyond fair for all COVAL holders"

I'm taking beyond fair to mean Coval holders will do well at the point of conversion.

someone tried playing the role of altgods but his volume is low, I know good coins always have this phase of development the stagnancy is sign of fairness
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

someone tried playing the role of altgods but his volume is low, I know good coins always have this phase of development the stagnancy is sign of fairness

Fact is there is someone who owns 40m on bittrex and they dont show any sign of selling. The pattern I have seen for a while is every single significant buy is followed almost instantly with a sell. To me this is someone accumulating and whacking the price down. Calm before the storm....calm before the storm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: