Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC = Most obvious way to double your money right now  (Read 3800 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:30:47 PM

If I look at the charts of the last few weeks, I see a few little spikes.
But I'm not sure if they caused by whales or just normal market effects.
The big trend, and think that is the important thing, it clearly points down.
In general I don't think that there is a very bright future for Etc.

It's me!!!
Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:02:57 AM

I think so. The whales are still in the ETC. The price has dropped a lot in the ETC, but it rose 20% in the last day.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:52:39 PM

I think so. The whales are still in the ETC. The price has dropped a lot in the ETC, but it rose 20% in the last day.

Yes 20% increase for on a day nice, but people are still waiting for the hacker to dump his coin, this will decide the price of the coin. I know the hacker is not stupid and He knows the public eye is on the stolen token

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

Yes 20% increase for on a day nice, but people are still waiting for the hacker to dump his coin, this will decide the price of the coin. I know the hacker is not stupid and He knows the public eye is on the stolen token

What makes you think he will not hold the coins for several months or ever longer?

It's interesting to see how the price goes from here. Will it stabilise or continue the downtrend?

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:29:24 PM

May be XMR is better for doubling, if you know XMR market well, now is the right time. But ETH can go up, so it is possible to make some profit on it too - but it is risky with ETH righ now. Best way would be to wait for right time in ETH market.  Wink
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

What makes you think he will not hold the coins for several months or ever longer?

It's interesting to see how the price goes from here. Will it stabilise or continue the downtrend?

That's for sure a lot better idea for him. What if he sells coins one by one, stealthly ? People would panick after he mixed his coins, but then, seeing that there's no dump, they'll buy back. What's sure for now is that ATH will be challenged soon, so I'm keeping my precious ETC warmly Grin !

dwgscale11

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:08:13 PM

Perfect time to buy ETC & LTC. Big moves to come!  Cool Wink
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:15:01 PM

We are already half the way there. If you bought at the 20 ish bottom, you have x1.5 your money. We need to pump to 30... we will reach 30 or we will dump? Nobody knows so good luck in your gamble. I don't see anything clear with both XMR and ETC right now.
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

Me: Checks date of original post, shakes head with embarrassment for poster.

ETC is dead guys the scam is Fait Accomplis. The only reason for it to bounce back now is A) people selling off their remaining coins   and B) weirdos on BTC forums who for some reason don't like to let scams go that kinda sounded like good ideas in their origin.

There is absolutely no reason to trust these people any more! Get over it and find a new coin!
tmzn32

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

LTC and ETC > ALL OTHER SHETCOINS
parthack9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:10:54 PM

LTC and ETC > ALL OTHER SHETCOINS

Give me an example of what is possibly coming that will make these coins grow beyond another pump. Please
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:28:52 PM

Most obvious way to double our money right now is trading altcoins (include ETC) the term is more suitable, because if we trade on ETC only, will be hard to making profit daily when the price was going down. It will be different if trade on another altcoins, we can split the capital to every coins who has chance for profit.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:07:06 PM

ETC is dead guys the scam is Fait Accomplis. The only reason for it to bounce back now is A) people selling off their remaining coins   and B) weirdos on BTC forums who for some reason don't like to let scams go that kinda sounded like good ideas in their origin.

There is absolutely no reason to trust these people any more! Get over it and find a new coin!

How do you explain the current high price?

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

I think in the long term, or sooner or later, whatever you want to call it.. ETC will pump hard, but right now XMR seems to be getting all the action. Whales love to pump this thing to the moon.
Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:27:47 PM

How do you explain the current high price?

Maybe the hacker of the DAO has not dumped his ETC yet. When start dumping, the price of ETC will go lower.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:47:33 AM

I think in the long term, or sooner or later, whatever you want to call it.. ETC will pump hard, but right now XMR seems to be getting all the action. Whales love to pump this thing to the moon.

We both agree that a pump will arrive on ETC's doorstep. But the I have a more important question. Do you think ETC will be the one to bring smart contracts and dapps to the masses? Pumps always come to any coin but real value comes to the platform that has a growing no. users and supporters. Do you really think that platform will be Ethereum classic? Please explain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ShuiroBe

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:52:02 AM

Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

Actually ETC still have huge daily volume showing that it can get pumped again at any time. However better decision for right now is to place buy orders quite lower than market price rather than buying from buy orders.
i agree with you eth continusly to down trend so buying from buy order not a good decision but as we know it can pump any time to waiting to low will also not a good decision .
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:56:43 PM

I'm just not convinced in this that ETC can double money for me..
Many here still talking opposite or they are bad tongues? Maybe i just go to LTC, it is safer for now!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

ETC right now is one of the most obvious accumulation phases of all time in cryptoland. This is the classic "calm after the storm" pattern where whales play with people's mind and keep the coin on the low slowly creeping down, to then later on pump it again and challenge the ATH.

So if you buy 5 BTC now, you are doubling your money when we hit 0.006 again, and you end up with 10 BTC.

I don't see a better way to double your money now. All other coins have shit volume or are already overpumped (XMR for example).

so far the overpumped in the last week has risen more than 170 or something percent Cheesy

but i half agree with the ETC potential anyways. in my opinion it has the potential of going up and if you ask me i say it can go up to 0.03BTC in a series of pumps in 2 weeks tops but there is a big problem here and that is the large number of manipulations that ethereum foundation has been doing to keep it down.

so you see it is not really obvious now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: