Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian TV: Jews did 9/11  (Read 318 times)
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

Recently, Russian REN-TV aired a new short film blaming Jews for committing the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

The film is claimed to be an updated version of a 2012 film which blamed Jews for committing various disasters such as the Sinking of the Titanic, a Rockefeller-Morgan conspiracy in order to create an international crisis, Chernobyl nuclear disaster in 1986 (here), and the 9/11.

The film claims that Muslim Arabs were unjustly blamed for the September 11, 2001 attacks. Watch below an interview with Zionist prime minister Ehud Barak below showing the pre-knowledge of what is going to happen to Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran in the future.

The commentators said the film was made to prove what is happening in the world today is exactly as predicted in the notorious The Protocols of the Elders of Zion published in Russia in 1903, which purports to be the leaked master plan for Jewish world domination.

On February 6, 2014, MP Oleg Bolychev, member of Vladimir Putin’s ruling United Russia party at the regional parliament in Kaliningrad accused Jews destroying Russia twice.

REN-TV is one of Russia’s largest channel owned by film producer/director Dmitry Lesnevsky. It has audience of over 10 millions.

https://rehmat1.com/2016/08/23/russian-tv-jews-did-911/
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:52:47 PM

Ren-TV is one of the shittiest channels on the Russian market. There you also can see "evidence" of ongoing alien invasion, reptiloids in the government, et cetera. Yep, I'm not joking about that.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:22:52 PM

Ren-TV is one of the shittiest channels on the Russian market. There you also can see "evidence" of ongoing alien invasion, reptiloids in the government, et cetera. Yep, I'm not joking about that.

I'm not so sure.

Of course the theories of Evil Jews Behind 911 are farciful creations of propaganda meisters.

But are you seriously trying to refute reptiloids in the government?

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: