Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next MEGA PUMP: Litecoin -> Why you should buy LTC - RIGHT NOW!  (Read 987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:44:50 PM

Litecoin will be added to Gdax today!

It is the 2nd oldest surviving cryptocurrency, more secure than bitcoin, traded on all major exchanged, and soon to be added to the world's largest Bitcoin company! (Coinbase's exchange; Gdax!)

I am sure plenty of other exchanges, like Gemini and Bitstmap, will follow suit.

Litecoin basically has everything a cryptocurrency should have, but is, on top of everything, more superior than any other coin in existence!

All the other coins are either dying, are scams, IPOs, ponzi schemes or simply pump and dumps.

Litecoin had a fair launch, creator is known and respected, it is fast, it is secure... it has everything a cryptocurrency should have!

If you're in it for the long-run, then I highly advise you to purchase Litecoin while it is still EXTREMELY CHEAP.

As long as LTC is below $20, it is CONSIDERED CHEAP.

Buy now before the mega rise... It will be $10+ before you know it. Also a GREAT opportunity to margin 20x long LTC on OkCoin!

BUY BUY BUY. THANK ME LATER.

CHIKUN ARISE!

LITECOIN TO THE MOON!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:34:21 PM

Please note , I will delete comments from known scammers to prevent them from hurting you financially.

I just deleted one of such comments.

Please be kind to each other and don't troll or deceive. Or your comment will be deleted and your time wasted.

Thanks you.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:22:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 06:37:48 AM by bbc.reporter

I am not convinced that listing LTC in GDAX will make LTC go up like a mega pump. I mean what is Coinbase? It has being frowned upon in the cryptosphere right now because of Brian Armstrong's association with Vitalik and the support of the ETH hard fork. He even tweeted stupid things showing his lack of knowledge and is now viewed as stupid by the bitcoiners. There was also his support of XT. He has lost his clout in the cryptosphere and no one is really taking him seriously.

And "I am sure plenty of other exchanges, like Gemini and Bitstmap, will follow suit"??

What kind of talk is this? lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:32:59 AM

Litecoin will be added to Gdax today!

It is the 2nd oldest surviving cryptocurrency, more secure than bitcoin, traded on all major exchanged, and soon to be added to the world's largest Bitcoin company! (Coinbase's exchange; Gdax!)

I am sure plenty of other exchanges, like Gemini and Bitstmap, will follow suit.

Litecoin basically has everything a cryptocurrency should have, but is, on top of everything, more superior than any other coin in existence!

All the other coins are either dying, are scams, IPOs, ponzi schemes or simply pump and dumps.

Litecoin had a fair launch, creator is known and respected, it is fast, it is secure... it has everything a cryptocurrency should have!

If you're in it for the long-run, then I highly advise you to purchase Litecoin while it is still EXTREMELY CHEAP.

As long as LTC is below $20, it is CONSIDERED CHEAP.

Buy now before the mega rise... It will be $10+ before you know it. Also a GREAT opportunity to margin 20x long LTC on OkCoin!

BUY BUY BUY. THANK ME LATER.

CHIKUN ARISE!

LITECOIN TO THE MOON!

hello there. i know LTC recently and im just starting investing in this coin recently. tell me why listing in Gdax will cause a mega pump in the price of lite coin? it is listed in many big exchange but
i didn't see any major pump for these coin. But i like the way its price increases at time passes by and it's like bitcoin that has stable price. I hope that i made the right decision on trusting this coin
because i don't any risk as of now for price dump. Wish the best result for listing in Gdax! Goodluck to Us. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█