Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to unlock iPhone 6 iCloud Locked  (Read 3502 times)
Rapidgator (OP)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:16:50 PM

Hello i recently bought a iphone 6+ which is FU but after few days it started to show me iCloud Activation and ask for apple id and password.
what is this Can anybody help me to unlock icloud please.
I will pay you for your services or how to unlock iphone 6+ tell me the procedure if succeeded definitely pay you some reward.
Feel free to ask anything and if you have any doubt Escrow is always welcome

Thanks and advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:36:05 PM

Hello i recently bought a iphone 6+ which is FU but after few days it started to show me iCloud Activation and ask for apple id and password.
I will pay you for your services or how to unlock iphone 6+ tell me the procedure if succeeded definitely pay you some reward.

Thanks and advance

Who ever you bought this phone from most probably forgot to turn off the find my phone feature, get in touch with the seller, its the easiest way.
This happened to my son, got resolved within a day.

And its gone.
Rapidgator (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:41:19 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 08:51:53 AM by Rapidgator

Thanks and advance

Who ever you bought this phone from most probably forgot to turn off the find my phone feature, get in touch with the seller, its the easiest way.

If this could be possible why would I ask for help here.
I contact to the seller he said i will get back to you after after 1 or 2 days but now he is not responding and he is not the original owner of this iphone 6+
This is  written on icloud Activation screen
"This iPhone was lost and rerased Enter the Apple ID and Password that were used to setup this iphone"

Is there not any legit iCloud Activation services which people are paid for?
Any kind of links to follow the instructions etc or any software?
Please help!!!

Edit : is this legit service https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/activation-lock-removal.php
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:17:40 PM

Thanks and advance

If this could be possible why would I ask for help here.
I contact to the seller he said i will get back to you after after 1 or 2 days but now he is not responding and he is not the original owner of this iphone 6+
This is  written on icloud Activation screen
"This iPhone was lost and rerased Enter the Apple ID and Password that were used to setup this iphone"

Is there not any legit iCloud Activation services which people are paid for?
Any kind of links to follow the instructions etc or any software?
Please help!!!

Edit : is this legit service https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/activation-lock-removal.php

I would suggest you do more due dilligence before parting away with your funds as the link you posted dosent look legit to me. I would suggest you take time before taking a decision as some people who are expertise in this regard could offer some help... So you wont lose on both ends...
Romanko

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:10:05 PM

Thanks and advance

You can sell it only for parts, no one can unlock an iCloud iPhone, be careful anyway) it may be stolen and you might get into some trouble if the previous owner reported about the theft
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:26:25 PM

Thanks and advance

People make big mistake by not checking an used iphone for its apple id/icloud if it has any (which is listed in the settings)

And then ask him to loggout/remove that apple id from that iphone but since this happened it's pretty hard to remove it.

I searched a bit in the forum and found this guy which was online today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974388.0 but I prefer to deal with escrow and don't send any money first before unlocking it 100%.

If nobody can solve this issue then you have to sell it for parts if any mobile shop buys it.
Rapidgator (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:39:24 AM

Thanks and advance

People make big mistake by not checking an used iphone for its apple id/icloud if it has any (which is listed in the settings)

And then ask him to loggout/remove that apple id from that iphone but since this happened it's pretty hard to remove it.

I searched a bit in the forum and found this guy which was online today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974388.0 but I prefer to deal with escrow and don't send any money first before unlocking it 100%.

If nobody can solve this issue then you have to sell it for parts if any mobile shop buys it.

Thanks mate for your effort and suggestion.i will definitely contact him lets see how it goes.
P.S: I think this thread should move to "Services" section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

@Mod please move this thread to proper section
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

Thanks and advance

You can sell it only for parts, no one can unlock an iCloud iPhone, be careful anyway) it may be stolen and you might get into some trouble if the previous owner reported about the theft

That's not a big deal bro,  even I have bought 2nd hand iPhone 5s nearly 3 months before Still I am using that phone. I have unlocked using the specific software and using it now.
Don't make him fear bro.
Romanko

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

You are right mate, everything depends on OP connections;)
I am sure there is a way to unlock an iPhone from iCloud,
But not everyone has the right connections to do it)
What I know that one can buy a iCloud locked phone twice cheaper then a normal one so the unlock must be really expensive. So just be careful who you trust your gear or money to Wink

Thanks and advance

That's not a big deal bro,  even I have bought 2nd hand iPhone 5s nearly 3 months before Still I am using that phone. I have unlocked using the specific software and using it now.
Don't make him fear bro.
blackcod

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:44:33 AM

How much does this software/info cost?

Thanks and advance

Don't make him fear bro.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:48:39 AM

Check if the phone is just locked to iCloud or if it has been blacklisted as well. That will make quite a difference!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:55:33 AM

Can you pm me the email i will check if it is clean and not block listed if not we can still remove the icloud but if your iphone is block listed and its not clean we can not remove it anymore..  unless if there is someone release a new solution for iphone 6 just like in apple ipads that we can remove some parts to remove icloud..
I am technician here dont worry about the imei i just check it..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blackcod

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:59:54 PM

How much do you guys charge for icloud removal?

Can you pm me the email i will check if it is clean and not block listed if not we can still remove the icloud but if your iphone is block listed and its not clean we can not remove it anymore..  unless if there is someone release a new solution for iphone 6 just like in apple ipads that we can remove some parts to remove icloud..
Rapidgator (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:27:42 PM

I've sent you a pm

Thanx
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:17:42 PM

Thanks and advance

If you are unable to find the seller and the iphone is icloud locked, then there is no way you can unlock the phone. This is what they called the security of iphone which cannot be broken.
You should have checked first thing while buying iphone that it is icloud unlocked else it value is nothing.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:57:14 AM

Thanks and advance

If the phone was stolen then the owner can easily block it through the IMEI number regardless of in any country it is going to be used. On the other hand if the phone is with icloud locked, I am afraid it can not be unlocked for ever.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ivanst776
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

Thanks and advance

Thanks mate for your effort and suggestion.i will definitely contact him lets see how it goes.
P.S: I think this thread should move to "Services" section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

You can move yourself your thread at the bottom left side of this page move topic and then choose ../Services.

Let us know what did you do with this iphone and if you have solved is would like to know how you did it.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:51:43 PM

This is not possible yet, sorry but you probably purchased a stolen phone.
-

Regards IOS expert
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:55:03 PM

Thanks and advance

You can move yourself your thread at the bottom left side of this page move topic and then choose ../Services.

Let us know what did you do with this iphone and if you have solved is would like to know how you did it.
Honestly i already check his imei what he given to me.. the imei and the phone is blocklisted and looks like that iphone is lost or or stolen..
We have still no solution for this issue's unless if this iphone is clean we can remove that icloud not instantly it takes 3 to 7 business days. to remove the icloud..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ivanst776
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Honestly i already check his imei what he given to me.. the imei and the phone is blocklisted and looks like that iphone is lost or or stolen..
We have still no solution for this issue's unless if this iphone is clean we can remove that icloud not instantly it takes 3 to 7 business days. to remove the icloud..

Saying the truth I have researched a bit on the interent and I have found that the iphones that have icloud locked and are listed as blacklisted can be used only for parts.

OP what are you going to do with your iPhone, since you can't get back your money I think the last option is to sell it for parts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: