Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to unlock iPhone 6 iCloud Locked  (Read 3502 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:33:14 AM

Yeah I would be careful with a I phone that has been stolen because the police can track these phones these days.
Any phone that still has the I cloud on it and you have to remove it your self has been stolen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:42:59 AM

Yeah I would be careful with a I phone that has been stolen because the police can track these phones these days.
Any phone that still has the I cloud on it and you have to remove it your self has been stolen.

Yeah, especially te iPhone has its safety features that can be tracked once it has been stolen. So better be careful in stoling such a kind of phone. Otherwise it will be a reason for you yo go to jail. And icloud can be removed easily. I think some phone repair shops also removes icloud from iPhone.
lolantana

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:13:36 AM

the web-based version of Free Iphone Manager Free Iphone Manager
built a native app for iOS, Android, Windows etc it a massive undertaking, hugely expensive and doesn't really deliver a great deal of value for the investment. We're more inclined to develop a responsive design using HTML5, that way we can deliver to all mobile devices at once.
lunatico

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:51:45 PM

I got similar problem.

I registered years ago into iCloud I setup a recovery key - for more secure.
I got an idea one day to change the password - which of course I forgot, and then I got a huge problem, because I have no idea where is a recovery key.

So I block myself. iPhone was asking about password to my account every minute, during playing music or watching videos - so every question about password = music/video stopped.

That time I was looking for somebody who would delete my old account from my phone to register new one.

If somebody need help PM me

declouded

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

Basically it is possible to unlock iCloud and I'm currently doing the service.

Just a few pointers for all :

iCloud phones come in two kinds of lock : The CLEAN MODE and The LOST MODE

CLEAN MODE : This happens when you purchased the iphone and the owner has not removed the FMI , either by forgetting to or simply not remembering their own password

LOST MODE : This happens when the original owner activated the LOST Mode on iCloud.com itself. Normally these phones were either stolen or lost in the first place.

- No self-respecting unlocker will promise you 100% unlock for LOST Mode phones, only CLEAN ones.

- Don't go jumping into the $29.99 deals on websites promising you they can unlock your phone within 3 days. These are normally scam sites exploiting the victim's desperation to unlock their locked phones

- The fact is iPhone unlocking is priced at a premium not because of greed but it takes resources and also to keep the market in balance. If removals were as low as $29.99, you'll see people on the streets get mugged for their phones every minute ! 

- We, unlockers , out of our goodwill to provide service, also do get scammed once in awhile by customers who got their phones unlocked, by chargebacks and non-delivery PayPal claims.

If you do need iCloud removal services, do PM me and I'll try my best to answer your queries.

Thank you , BitCoinTalk.
BitcoinsGreece

Activity: 164
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

If it's clean and not reported as stolen i can unlock it for 280$ .(Process won't take more than 24 hours).
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:37:34 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 07:06:17 PM by Diced90

Basically it is possible to unlock iCloud and I'm currently doing the service.

Just a few pointers for all :

iCloud phones come in two kinds of lock : The CLEAN MODE and The LOST MODE

CLEAN MODE : This happens when you purchased the iphone and the owner has not removed the FMI , either by forgetting to or simply not remembering their own password

LOST MODE : This happens when the original owner activated the LOST Mode on iCloud.com itself. Normally these phones were either stolen or lost in the first place.

- No self-respecting unlocker will promise you 100% unlock for LOST Mode phones, only CLEAN ones.

- Don't go jumping into the $29.99 deals on websites promising you they can unlock your phone within 3 days. These are normally scam sites exploiting the victim's desperation to unlock their locked phones

- The fact is iPhone unlocking is priced at a premium not because of greed but it takes resources and also to keep the market in balance. If removals were as low as $29.99, you'll see people on the streets get mugged for their phones every minute !  

- We, unlockers , out of our goodwill to provide service, also do get scammed once in awhile by customers who got their phones unlocked, by chargebacks and non-delivery PayPal claims.

If you do need iCloud removal services, do PM me and I'll try my best to answer your queries.

Thank you , BitCoinTalk.
interesting i have an ipod 5th generation and i believe its locked  in clean mode with IOS 9...
Can these be unlocked as well
moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:44:07 PM

If the phone is locked and reported as stolen, this means it's on blacklist and never get unlocked, except owner who can sign in at iCloud and return it into normal.
Franklin1337

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

so stupid iCloud protection... more problems then profits.
that is why i prefer Blackberry phones )

i think it's impossible to unlock this iphone, the only solution is to replace motherboard from some another broken iphone 6
declouded

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:24:23 AM

Let's dispel some truth and myths regarding iCloud locked devices.

Number #1 rule : There is no free software or one click solutions to icloud removals or unlocking. Removing an iCloud protection takes a lot of resources. The algorithm encryption for the authentication token is based on SHA256, and by normal PC standards it will probably take you hundreds of years to decrypt the encryption.

Number #2 rule : Do your due diligence people. iCloud removal costs are of now premiumly priced, due to the resources needed. Why would a website advertise it cheap to unlock your phones if they could just buy off all the iCloud locked devices on Ebay and unlock it for themselves instead of selling a cheap service. Go figure.

IMEI Blacklisting and iCloud locks are an entirely different thing. You can get your iCloud locked device unlocked and still be blacklisted. In layman terms, you can still use the phone but you are unable to activate the carrier. Blacklisting is normally done on stolen or unpaid phones that are tied to a contract. HOWEVER, blacklisting is only done through carriers on country level. E.g. If you bought a T-Mobile blacklisted phone, you still can't use it in the US with other carriers like AT&T, Sprint, etc. But that doesnt apply if let's say you are in Egypt or say Thailand, that phone works fine. I've unlocked a couple of UK Vodafone phones that work awesome in some countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Phillipines, etc.

So in short, it is possible to remove the icloud lock on a locked phone but you need to know the right person to do it. Do not let these scammers out there take your hard earned money and run because of your ignorance. Caveat emptor.

If anyone needs any advice on icloud removals, please feel free to PM me.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

-snip-
You seem to know your aPple-stuff do you have a website or social media handle to showcase your past work for proof of success and any reliable way to getting in touch with you?
declouded

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1zA8tGUAAEQFUq.jpg

marcdal

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

legit website ?

proof ?

really cheap 30 $  i think its a scam ...
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

Hello i recently bought a iphone 6+ which is FU but after few days it started to show me iCloud Activation and ask for apple id and password.
what is this Can anybody help me to unlock icloud please.
I will pay you for your services or how to unlock iphone 6+ tell me the procedure if succeeded definitely pay you some reward.
Feel free to ask anything and if you have any doubt Escrow is always welcome

Thanks and advance

You can sell it only for parts, no one can unlock an iCloud iPhone, be careful anyway) it may be stolen and you might get into some trouble if the previous owner reported about the theft
If the phone was stolen then the owner can easily block it through the IMEI number regardless of in any country it is going to be used. On the other hand if the phone is with icloud locked, I am afraid it can not be unlocked for ever.

"stolen then the owner can easily block it through the IMEI number regardless of in any country it is going to be used. On the other hand if the phone is with icloud locked, I am afraid it can not be unlocked for ever"

If, the statement above is true, i bet pocket-picking apple would have drop by 85%. But such security lock are are only mean't to scare newbies geek.

Advance geek can bypass icloud security lock.

If, you want to prove otherwise then, get in contact with me via PM

NOTE : pls ensure to encrypt any sensitive msg's/data's when info's via pm otherwise i might as well ignore your msg's.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Feel free to ask anything and if you have any doubt Escrow is always welcome

Thanks and advance

@Rapidgator, why not post clean/clear screenshot of the the iphone which was locked to icloud?

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: