Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash deposit on Bitfloor?  (Read 887 times)
cr00k (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:18:14 PM

so i decided to make a purchase of 300 usd to bitfloor and chose the cash option which uses localtill which asks me to make a deposit and the local bank of america.

my question is when i make the deposit how does bitfloor/localtill know the payment of 300 dollars came from my account, and not from someone else thats depositing 300 dollars elsewhere? because there is no where on the deposit slip that shows it came from my account.

sorry for the noob question i just want to make sure im not doing something wrong and lose the 300.. thanks!
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:26:37 PM

my question is when i make the deposit how does bitfloor/localtill know the payment of 300 dollars came from my account, and not from someone else thats depositing 300 dollars elsewhere? because there is no where on the deposit slip that shows it came from my account.

Was it exactly $300.00 or was it something like $302.17.

Because this week, nobody else will be asked to deposit exactly $302.17.    Therefore, if there is a deposit for $302.17, this it was probably yours and will be credited to your BitFloor account.

Just make sure to deposit the exact amount on the slip.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

cr00k (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:28:11 PM

Was it exactly $300.00 or was it something like $302.17.

Because this week, nobody else will be asked to deposit exactly $302.17.    Therefore, if there is a deposit for $302.17, this it was probably yours and will be credited to your BitFloor account.

Just make sure to deposit the exact amount on the slip.

ahh now it all makes sense, thanks for clearing that up for me!
lambo

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:09:33 PM

I thought you could send a message along with the bank payment...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: