Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptocurrency Tracker - The Free Monitoring and Operating Project  (Read 1370 times)
Zollkron (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:49:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 11:40:38 PM by Zollkron

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqkffRxUMAAGUxp.jpg

Hi everybody, i would like to present you the Cryptocurrency Tracker Project. This is a free market monitoring and operating project for everybody who wants to manage his investments -without the need to pay a prefixed price- in only one single screen. I'm going to launch the first alpha that it's limited for Bittrex Exchange only by now. The purpose of the first alpha is to show you the project idea and get appropiate feedback to improve it so that this will be more consistent in the future. Please, report me any bug you found or any suggestion you want to do about it, that will be very welcome.

-= Main Features =-

- Monitoring Bittrex Exchange markets in Real Time.
- Operating with the markets putting Buying and Selling orders in RT too.
- One single screen for better vision and control.
- JavaFX based application. It's totally compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Evergreencoin market by default.
- Dark Evergreencoin theme.
- It's free.

-= Requisites=-

- Java Virtual Machine 8 installed in your operative system. You can get it here https://www.java.com/es/download/

-= Future Targets =-

- Adding more exchangers with their API to the app.
- Withdrawl functionality for your locals wallets or between exchangers wallets.
- Choosing more coins based themes.

-= Security =-

- No backdoors.
- Data only stored in your local machine. Sensible data NEVER is sent by the net, you can test that with a net sniffer software like Wireshark.
- Future encrypting algorythms for sensible data.

Give it a try, and if you liked you can support the project with donations, so it goes ahead more quickly, but it's not necessary if you don't.

You can download Cryptocurrency Tracker alpha here -> CryptocurrencyTracker_0.0.2a.zip

Thank you very much for your attention to this thread/project, and excuse my poor english.

Best regards.

Edit:

- Some bugs from the line chart fixed.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:02:15 AM

interesting ...

will be keeping an eye on this project ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Zollkron (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:38:07 AM

interesting ...

#crysx
Thank you very much crysx. I'll keep working on it Smiley
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:52:51 AM

interesting ...

#crysx

being a java based project - it 'should' work well on all java enabled systems - so i will be testing this project on my linux distributions ...

currently - i work on fedora 23 x64 - fedora 24 x64 - centos 7 x64 - scientific linux 6.5 x64 ...

fedora will be the main working os currently - but as a stats tracker - it would be much more preferable to base it on a server system that will be focussed on stats only - which i have already built on centos 7 x64 ...

an api designed for this would be very important in such a case - but is always something that can be looked at later if it is something that you think would be a usable part of the system ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:53:41 PM

Something like this is created for Android mobiles, this is freeware soft with around 70 exchanges supported. See here http://boilr.mobi/ I think this app, which is available is very nice and everyone can use it.  Grin
Zollkron (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:11:39 PM

interesting ...

#crysx

being a java based project - it 'should' work well on all java enabled systems - so i will be testing this project on my linux distributions ...

currently - i work on fedora 23 x64 - fedora 24 x64 - centos 7 x64 - scientific linux 6.5 x64 ...

fedora will be the main working os currently - but as a stats tracker - it would be much more preferable to base it on a server system that will be focussed on stats only - which i have already built on centos 7 x64 ...

an api designed for this would be very important in such a case - but is always something that can be looked at later if it is something that you think would be a usable part of the system ...

#crysx
Good idea. I'll take notes about that for the future. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: