Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie HELP  (Read 367 times)
trev@ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:52:37 PM

I think i sent BT to a random wallet. I gave the address to quickbt that i found under Receive<receiving address. Was this my wallets address or did i just send bt somewhere random? I just put in a requested amount for the amount i bought and it says pending. I have no clue what im doing and freaking out.. quickbt said it would take seconds but i don't see anything
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:07:00 PM

I think i sent BT to a random wallet. I gave the address to quickbt that i found under Receive<receiving address. Was this my wallets address or did i just send bt somewhere random? I just put in a requested amount for the amount i bought and it says pending. I have no clue what im doing and freaking out.. quickbt said it would take seconds but i don't see anything

It is your wallet address.  IIRC the pending status will change once you get the full requested amount of confirmed bitcoins.
Any incoming transaction should appear under your "History" tab.

Edit:
Looks like quickbt have a long history of transaction problems though...

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
trev@ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:18:02 PM

yay! They took along time because of me being a new account. But now its under unconfirmed. how do i confirm it?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:20:28 PM

yay! They took along time because of me being a new account. But now its under unconfirmed. how do i confirm it?

You wait for the miners to include your transaction in a block.  Shouldn't take very long if the fee is sufficient.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: