Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your friend just know about Bitcoin and said he just invested into cloud mining.  (Read 2821 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

Let's one of your friend say he/she (for simple reference, I will just use 'he' throughout the thread) just know about Bitcoin. And he purchased some Bitcoin and invested some of it to cloud mining site. What will you say to him? Would it be nice for you to tell him to stop? Or let him learn online scam the hard way?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:01:09 PM

Let's one of your friend say he/she (for simple reference, I will just use 'he' throughout the thread) just know about Bitcoin. And he purchased some Bitcoin and invested some of it to cloud mining site. What will you say to him? Would it be nice for you to tell him to stop? Or let him learn online scam the hard way?
I just wanna tell to my friend, that mostly of cloud mining are scamed their users. And i will suggest for make Investment on it, with can lost it. I can not tell him to stop because he has right for make a choice.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 03:05:13 PM

You should definitely tell him about it, maybe show him some facts and figures about it. Its not really good to let him lose some money knowingly, if you're a friend, you should not let this happen.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:07:42 PM

Nope, it's not good to stop them from investing on those ponzis, and you have no right to stop them coz it is their bitcoin, the only thing you can do is to warn him that ponzis has no good reputation and that most of the time it disappear along with his money without any traces...

You could show him some examples on the internet if he wants to listen to you, but if he has no plan to listen then be it, let him do his foolishness..  Cool

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

I would tell them that they're going to get fucked and then let them get fucked deep and hard because people never, ever listen to the most blindingly obvious advice.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:09:30 PM

At Least you can refer him to this forum and explain that not all services are that honest. Real mates should warn each other when they are about to be scammed. You can't warn him for all the bad things but that research he can do by his own
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:09:43 PM

I will say to him, cloud mining are just for pasive income and need much time for return of investment. And there is risk on cloud mining be got scam. I will say to him "please looking for cloud mining service who has support of hardware miners."
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

Let them know what you know about cloud mining but dont stop them because sometimes even though they know the risks involve in investing in those kind of sites they will continue to invest and try their luck in multiplying their coins through ponzis. Whats important is you shared your knowledge and give them a warning.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:36:15 PM

I will suggest you to stop him from investing into cloud mining as if you truly care about him why you let him to invest in cloud mining ponzis. If you can show him examples of how other scam cloud mining sites like hashocean, cldmine etc have gone offline overnight with millions of peoples money in past.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:37:00 PM

it is better to stop him by not investing on cloud mining site , if we get scammed by site should not happen to others ,best is educate him not to invest on scam sites and make him understand what is best investment strategy and where to invest  Smiley  . it is guiding the person to right path.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

I'd say "I feel sorry for you".
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:39:59 PM

For me, I'd give information or the dangers that occur when they do so. because if I am banned or give something bad to keep them away from it, I am going crazy because people nicknamed interfere with her activities. I'd advise him to do trading than cloud mining or fraud
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:40:38 PM

I will remind him/her about in cloud mining that never invest to much on it, then its up to them if they continue or not. At least I warned him/her about that matter. Though I cannot say to him/her to stop because its their own free will to decide what he's/her gonna do to their investment.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

If my friend invested into cloud mining, I will just tell him that the site he invested him is a scam. Most cloud mining return rates are absurd and can't be filled without it being a ponzi.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:57:43 PM

i will introduce to my friend how real cloudmining work, and how "fake cloudmining" running his service, then introduce how to mining bitcoin, i think this is the best solution.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

Of course I would suggest to him not to put any amount in any cloud mining companies even if they are legit.
Because once you send bitcoin to them it would be impossible for you to get your money back, so I tell him before he does.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:13:09 PM

There are some real cloud mining services out there. Although very scarce. Knowing that I am into bitcoin longer than him I am sure that my friend would ask me before investing into anything bitcoin related.
We would talk and I will explain what is going going with bitcoin/altcoin scam cloud mining - as I was fooled by some projects like these in the past myself.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:14:01 PM

That is the worst idea that a so called friend to advise you to do.
Cloudmining is a fantasy scam. Angry
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:15:34 PM

i have facebook friend that he only know how to earning bitcoins by investing at cloud mining sites besides faucet and he has several times got scammed by cloud mining sites but i don't know why he wasn't learning from his experience even though i have already prohibit him to stop that but he always looking for new cloud mining sites and be an investors at those sites
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:27:34 PM

Obviously you cannot force them to stop as they are their own person but I would definitely warn them of the dangers and that they will likely get scammed, I would suggest rather than use cloud mining they try the altcoin market if they want to invest in something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: