Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Malayalam Translation & CORE Marketing Service  (Read 185 times)
ether19 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 08:18:17 PM

Hello,

I have experience in the field of Marketing as well as Malayalam Translation. You can check out my previous work on this site itself. I have marketed for majority of the projects for which I have done Malayalam Translation in bitcointalk and outside.

I can do core marketing for anybody who want to promote their services, projects or ICOs. How I work is, I identify people in my community and others who are looking to be part of something amazing and connect them to my clients.

I believe Marketing is not just getting views or likes, They are just by products. The real deal is to find buyers or long term investors and that's what I am into.

I concentrate from 100 to 1000 potential buyer/ users  for my clients.The number changes based on my clients needs and the time frame given. As this requires a lot of time and efforts, I would ask for 10 USD to be deposited to my BTC account after getting some attention to your project. This can be views, comments or inquiries from users I have referred to you. I can provide proof as screen shots (with users permission) or even ask them to vouch for me. The 10 USD deposit is to ensure that both of us don't waste each others time.

PM me for any information or if you want my service.

Regards.

LONG LIVE THE CRYPTOS!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: