Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]|PostCoin|[POST] | Pure POS | Integration to the Future! |New team|  (Read 22386 times)
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:44:27 PM

yep, price is rising, actually it does more than 3 last months, so I am waiting for 1 cent.

Just wanted to update you, you waited for 1 cent, here it is https://coinmarketcap.com/2    - number 188. Grin
If you have any questions please let me know  Cheesy
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolyPanto

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:16:31 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 04:21:07 PM by PolyPanto

I know that all of you are so busy and don't have time to read the full promo details thus I decided to give a short summary  Cheesy

PostCoin Community wants to celebrate the New Year with a fantastic lottery where 8 participants can win up to 5000 PostCoin.
FYI current price of PostCoin is $0.010026 check here   

In order to participate in this promo you need to have only 500 POST on your wallet balance.
To be a registered user on the official community forum where you must leave your request here by publishing your wallet address.

And this is it! Grin

The first 50 registered participants will receive 100 Postcoin per participant.   Roll Eyes
PolyPanto

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:23:43 PM

Reminder to Poker lovers, today at PostCoin Poker Club - we have a Sunday poker game, it will start in 30 mins. You are welcome to join. More details how to join here.
PolyPanto

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:57:55 AM

A lottery "5 out of 36" was launched - the ticket is 30 POST and you are able to win a Super Prize! The lottery circulation  will take place on December 30th on this Forum Try your luck!
chetlanin

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:39:29 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 08:00:23 AM by chetlanin

yep, price is rising, actually it does more than 3 last months, so I am waiting for 1 cent.

Just wanted to update you, you waited for 1 cent, here it is https://coinmarketcap.com/2    - number 188. Grin
If you have any questions please let me know  Cheesy

Today coin already has reached the 185th place! POSTcoin feels confident at this level

roadmap 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570350.msg17215416#msg17215416

PolyPanto

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

Just wanted to update you, you waited for 1 cent, here it is https://coinmarketcap.com/2    - number 188. Grin
If you have any questions please let me know  Cheesy

Today coin already has reached the 185th place! POSTcoin feels confident at this level

roadmap 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570350.msg17215416#msg17215416

Well 2017 plans are quite impressing...I wish good luck! Even should be pointed that so much was done for the last months so such as price growth had been expected. Really waiting for all these promised tools like online wallet, exchange, profitability calculator...and many other things. I'm sure 2017 will be incredible year for PostCoin team! Cheesy
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:13:15 AM

Detailed road map PostCoin to 2017.

1. Technical Plan
2. Marketing Plan
3. Social Plan
4. Investment Plan

1. Technical Plan
  Testing and multifunctional online PostCoin purse
  Starting direct exchanger: Fiat-PostCoin and PostCoin-Fiat.
  Creating a payment gateway for transactions having a legitimate (legal) acknowledgment
  Integration of online shops
  Creation of online games using PostCoin as game currency
  "Liquidity Calculator" (the ability to calculate their return on investment in PostCoin, taking into account all financial instruments)
  Personal user account PostCoin c mass of useful features
  Automation of most payments PostCoin
  The study features a hybrid algorithm, which was founded in the source PostCoin, but not yet implemented.
  Technical "upgrade" online community PostCoin

2. Marketing Plan
  Create a short promo video of PostCoin, all major destinations
  The publication of review articles on PostCoin
  Promotion PostCoin through news portals
  Indexing in search engines
  Create several "landing pages" - cards of PostCoin
  Advertising companies for different audiences

3. Social Plan
  Reputation confidence.
  Voting right
Details will be published in the review articles.

4. Investment Plan
  Complete filling the cells of rank from captain to midshipman inclusive.
  Not less than 30 safe level 5
  Connecting at least 10 portfolios

Performing all of the above items will result in a significant increase in capitalization PostCoin (above $ 1 million).
Each rank of the holder displays coins from the market, indirectly increasing the capitalization PostCoin (this is true with regard to the safe and portfolios)
Details will be set out in the review articles devoted to the project roadmap.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
PolyPanto

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

Detailed road map PostCoin to 2017.

1. Technical Plan
2. Marketing Plan
3. Social Plan
4. Investment Plan

1. Technical Plan
  Testing and multifunctional online PostCoin purse
  Starting direct exchanger: Fiat-PostCoin and PostCoin-Fiat.
  Creating a payment gateway for transactions having a legitimate (legal) acknowledgment
  Integration of online shops
  Creation of online games using PostCoin as game currency
  "Liquidity Calculator" (the ability to calculate their return on investment in PostCoin, taking into account all financial instruments)
  Personal user account PostCoin c mass of useful features
  Automation of most payments PostCoin
  The study features a hybrid algorithm, which was founded in the source PostCoin, but not yet implemented.
  Technical "upgrade" online community PostCoin

2. Marketing Plan
  Create a short promo video of PostCoin, all major destinations
  The publication of review articles on PostCoin
  Promotion PostCoin through news portals
  Indexing in search engines
  Create several "landing pages" - cards of PostCoin
  Advertising companies for different audiences

3. Social Plan
  Reputation confidence.
  Voting right
Details will be published in the review articles.

4. Investment Plan
  Complete filling the cells of rank from captain to midshipman inclusive.
  Not less than 30 safe level 5
  Connecting at least 10 portfolios

Performing all of the above items will result in a significant increase in capitalization PostCoin (above $ 1 million).
Each rank of the holder displays coins from the market, indirectly increasing the capitalization PostCoin (this is true with regard to the safe and portfolios)
Details will be set out in the review articles devoted to the project roadmap.

Thanks @Laamadeus for the update! Impressing plans! Like I said many times, the PostCoin Team is amazing and I wish good luck with all my heart  in your activity. I'm waiting impatiently for all these new tools.  It's nice to observe how the capitalization and Post price are growing.
Besides for those who is still thinking have opportunity to participate in New Year Promotion and win up to 5000 Post!
PolyPanto

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:05:36 AM

" New Year Promotion and win up to 5000 Post! " . it's awesome sir.  we will waiting your promotion
Hi, this promo is running now and you are able to apply till December 27th 2016. In the previous posts you have links and explanation how to apply. Good luck! Wink
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

Dear PostCoin Investors,

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
Belogvardeec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Dear PostCoin Investors,

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

Thank you very much for your offer. But we are against speculation pump\dump. We choose a natural development.

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
PumpMyCoin

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

Dear PostCoin Investors,

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

Thank you very much for your offer. But we are against speculation pump\dump. We choose a natural development.

Your welcome, we are a way far from the concept pump and dump, pumpmycoin is a community, please read more about how we work  on our website.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
PolyPanto

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:55:06 PM

Dear PostCoin investors - Developers,
We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 8th place in PumpMyCoin Community public votes.
Wish you all best and good luck.

Hi, do you have an official thread here as I was not able to find it... If yes, I will move my comment there, meanwhile I will write my comment here.

I reviewed your website and to be honest smiled as all information you provide on the website is useless for a regular user. I will start from the T&C where you covered yourself from all risks or claims that you are not responsible for anything-classic. The next step, I'm logged in or not, as a user I get the same information except the referral page without any official profile,  where you have only a promise to pay me something from the potential member who will vote...On your website there are no any charts or statistics, just go and vote... thank you very much for such as generosity:) Regarding your philosophy how you work, the most amazing was:
 Grin
"...
Our team will pick 1 of these 5 altcoins and start boosting its price and maintain its uptrend as long as we can.
In order to enable boosts and maintain the price direction, we need from each voter to send us a small amount (min.0.002 BTC)
....'

As a summary, I can say that you are just collecting contact information and  want to attract people to pay you for the artificial pump which doesn't give any sort of guarantee, plus you want membership fee -  in return you give only promises... no statistics, no analysis, charts, nothing, no transparency...nothing.....Whatever you wanted you need to work MUCH HARDER to make your "BTC collecting idea" attractive...

I am sure that this community doesn't need this at all... Wink

PolyPanto

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 8th place in PumpMyCoin Community public votes.

Hi, do you have an official thread here as I was not able to find it... If yes, I will move my comment there, meanwhile I will write my comment here.

I reviewed your website and to be honest smiled as all information you provide on the website is useless for a regular user. I will start from the T&C where you covered yourself from all risks or claims that you are not responsible for anything-classic. The next step, I'm logged in or not, as a user I get the same information except the referral page without any official profile,  where you have only a promise to pay me something from the potential member who will vote...On your website there are no any charts or statistics, just go and vote... thank you very much for such as generosity:) Regarding your philosophy how you work, the most amazing was:
 Grin
"...
Our team will pick 1 of these 5 altcoins and start boosting its price and maintain its uptrend as long as we can.
In order to enable boosts and maintain the price direction, we need from each voter to send us a small amount (min.0.002 BTC)
....'

As a summary, I can say that you are just collecting contact information and  want to attract people to pay you for the artificial pump which doesn't give any sort of guarantee, plus you want membership fee -  in return you give only promises... no statistics, no analysis, charts, nothing, no transparency...nothing.....Whatever you wanted you need to work MUCH HARDER to make your "BTC collecting idea" attractive...

Hi, regarding the referral link we fixed the issue this morning after it was reported by our members .... please take a look to confirm
have you noticed that we mentioned that pump will be on 5000 members which still gives us time to complete or web site including the user profile dashboard Management, we only got the public voting service available for now. we still got some time to complete the website as we are on our marketing campaign tp reach 5K members,not to mention we did not ask any one for any payment for now, im feeling sorry that you felt that our service is useless for the regular user. but any way please feel free to have any discussion about service on our official launch thread here  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138

Thank you for taking time to read about pumpmycoin community

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not going to lose my time again and check how you fixed the bugs. I saw that you try to attract 5K members for free, but you have nothing to suggest to your users rather than just find bugs on your service and promote you for free. And I won't recommend it to my friends, so referral program is also useless.. Like i told you before unless you will suggest real product which will be useful and  provide transparency of your activity maybe it will worth my time to check again.

Members of this community politely asked you to stop imposing your service here. Plus personally I will highly appreciate if you stop inserting the picture with every reply, I am sure you can use it as much as you want in your thread ;-)  Thanks
PumpMyCoin

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

Grin
"...
....'

Hi, regarding the referral link we fixed the issue this morning after it was reported by our members .... please take a look to confirm
have you noticed that we mentioned that pump will be on 5000 members which still gives us time to complete or web site including the user profile dashboard Management, we only got the public voting service available for now. we still got some time to complete the website as we are on our marketing campaign tp reach 5K members,not to mention we did not ask any one for any payment for now, im feeling sorry that you felt that our service is useless for the regular user. but any way please feel free to have any discussion about service on our official launch thread here  

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not going to lose my time again and check how you fixed the bugs. I saw that you try to attract 5K members for free, but you have nothing to suggest to your users rather than just find bugs on your service and promote you for free. And I won't recommend it to my friends, so referral program is also useless.. Like i told you before unless you will suggest real product which will be useful and  provide transparency of your activity maybe it will worth my time to check again.

Members of this community politely asked you to stop imposing your service here. Plus personally I will highly appreciate if you stop inserting the picture with every reply, I am sure you can use it as much as you want in your thread ;-)  Thanks

Hi, i see your point but unfortunately 20 of POST Coin investors who voted for POST coin on our website at this moment might see that its a useful service for them.
However if the Dev requested to remove his coin from our nominations vote i will dot it based on his request with great respect.
Ones again thank you for your time and you valuable opinion.
and based on your request i wont post our logo in your comment :-)

Thank You

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
PolyPanto

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:05:09 PM

Grin
"...
....'

Hi, i see your point but unfortunately 20 of POST Coin investors who voted for POST coin on our website at this moment might see that its a useful service for them.
However if the Dev requested to remove his coin from our nominations vote i will dot it based on his request with great respect.
Ones again thank you for your time and you valuable opinion.
and based on your request i wont post our logo in your comment :-)
Thank You

Hello again, of course I have no idea how many investors voted as there is no statistics  Cheesy
By the way I appreciate that you comply with my request Smiley
Good to know that my review was helpful.
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

I am a long timer and have over 25000 post coins in my staking wallet, do I get anything from that project?
Yes of course. There is a rank system in Postcoin. More coins means more income.
You need over 20000 postcoins for midshipman rank. But ranks assigned one by one.
First of all messboy (you need over 5000 postcoins, which you already have). Just post rank that you comply and you wallet adress (be carefull, this adress will be assigned for you) in this thread http://community.postcoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2.6/
a week later you can report about Sailor rank, a 2 weeks later after that boatswain and another 2 weeks midshipman.
When you will be rank, you can get weekly bonus
messboy . . . . . 14 PostCoin every week
Sailor . . . . . . .  28 PostCoin every week
boatswain . . . . .45 PostCoin every week
midshipman . . .65 PostCoin every week
Lieutenant . . . .150 PostCoin every week
Captain . . . . . .250 PostCoin every week
Admiral . . . . . .360 PostCoin every week
For weekly bonus Just post rank and you wallet adress in this thread http://community.postcoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%95%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%85-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-postcoin.37/page-37#post-5648
basil_swan

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

Rank system of PostCoin

1) MESSBOY
  - You must have 5000 coins on your wallet
  - The maximum number of messboy in project is 100.
2) SAILOR
  - you should have 10000 coins in one week after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of sailor in project is 80.
3) BOATSWAIN
  - you should have 15000 coins in one week after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of boatswain in project is 60.
4) MINDSHIPMAN
  - you should have 20000 coins in two weeks after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of mindshipman in project is 50.
5) LIEUTENANT
  - you should have 43000 coins in two weeks after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of leutenant in project is 40.
6) CAPITAN
  - you should have 73000 coins in two weeks after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of capitan in project is 25.
7) ADMIRAL
  - you should have 145000+ coins in two weeks after receiving the messboy
  - The maximum number of admiral in project is 10.

- You have to write a report to http://community.postcoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2.6/
  - To receive weekly payments you must write in http://community.postcoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%95%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%85-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-postcoin.37/

Also you can have a vault. There are seven levels of vaults:

1 level:
You must have 5000 coins in addition to ranking balance. This vault will increase your payout by 5%.
2 level:
You must have 10000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. This vault will increase your payout by 10%.
3 level:
You must have 15000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. This vault will increase your payout by 20%.
4 level:
You must have 20000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. This vault will increase your payout by 30%.
5 level:
You must have 50000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. This vault will increase your payout by 50%.
6 level:
You must have 50000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. You must have an PostCoin portfolio. This vault will increase your payout by 70%.
7 level:
You must have 70000 coins in addition to ranking balance. Of receipt 1 vault level must be at least 2 weeks. You must have an PostCoin portfolio  and to write two articles about PostCoin. This vault will increase your payout by 100%.

You have to write report to http://community.postcoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%84%D1%8B-postcoin.122/

If I made a mistake I hope will correct me
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

Thanks for the info mates! I just signed up on that forum and post my rank&address.

what these 2 and 3 means? I don´t know did I translate it correct from original language (google translate)

1. Rank and insignia
2. The name of the portfolio (if any)
3. The safe level (if any)
4. Address purse PostCoin

Thank you Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:58:57 PM

A lottery "5 out of 36" was launched - the ticket is 30 POST and you are able to win a Super Prize! The lottery circulation  will take place on December 30th on this Forum Try your luck!

Whats the prize? Isnt it a Super pizza? Hope it wont cost me more than I paid for pizza in 2010, that one costed me 110K bitcoins. Heck I had been close to suicide after seeing bitcoin pulling the tides three years later. Ever since that day Ive had nightmares every night throughout three years>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: