Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32234 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

People too much put expectation in gambling that's why they failed mostly.
Gambling is clearly won't profitable based on probability and statistics , it is proven.
But people insist to do that , as they think there is a chance even small , then go ahead.
Gambling bitcoin is good i think. It will help people in their daily lives or it will be a stressed reliever for people like us. So gambling really affects our life. Sometimes it will for good or sometimes it will be for bad. It depends. It depends in how do we treat or how do we see future on it. But for sure it will gonna help us if we use it in good.

Y U MAD AT ME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PROSENSE.tv

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

I'm so sure that making a lot of money from gambling is fake. You can do it only to entartain yourself, cause its a game, but with wasting money and time for real. Winning jackpot in this lottery -  it is smth that happens extremely rare, you have no guarantee at all it will happens finally.  
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

Not at all gambling help my life because the thruth is they ruin led my life with more losses playing gambling lol. Gambling doesn't helo me a lot making me rich as i expected when i'm just a newbei playing gambling, but in the end i know now on how gambling works. Anyways lesson learned for me
Gambling is clearly won't profitable based on probability and statistics , it is proven.
But people insist to do that , as they think there is a chance even small , then go ahead.

There are many examples already show that the end of the gamble can be very painful. But that does not seem to discourage people to continue to try it. The hope of getting rich with a little effort still dominates the minds of most people. And that is why, gamblers come and go. Unsuccessful gamblers will be replaced by the new one.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!
Gambling helps us because we can get money from it we are gaining lots of money and in the same time we are also gaining lots of friends from gambling and gambling can relax us playing games enjoys us helps us relax and remove our problem while gaining money and gaining friends
Gambling will help you by getting a lot of money ? Do you think gambling industry having their own mint to print and circulate money on their own wish ?
If you are making money from gambling somehow then you may find a real help from it but there will be no guarantee you will always win from gambling to find help from it.
If we do win some cash that's the time we can able to say that we are being helped by gambling when it comes to money but we would really said it back that it wouldn't later on specially when you lose up all that you have in the end of the game. I cant think on the things which gambling does give but only regrets and depressions on losing too much money.

Losing too much money is really disappointing when the reason is you, and without self control and self descipline you resulted to profit loss. Certainly this gambling activity really been affected a lot to you in a sense that frustrations of winning may happen all the time. So my conclusions for that about gambling is not an advantage for us and in reality it was just non sense if you bind your life through gambling; it has not helped you but do added bigger circumstances in life like fianancial problems and profit losses.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

I think the only good thing about gambling is that you have a chance to double your money with just a bet. But the total impact of gambling in your life is bad. I knew someone who's really  a gambler. He spent less time with his family, he sometimes forget to support them financially, he became bankrupt and even sold their house.
Such worse situations happen very rare, people loss big and learn the impact of gambling and get out of it. I believe very few countable number of users might have benefited big through gambling. Rest gets random wins and losses, but when calculated as a whole the loss will be high and some leave it as fun and the one who plans to retain the loss probably gets addicted easily.
Yes this kind of worst gambler we see very rarely. But there are some addicted gamblers they will not give time to their family members, but they give time to play gambling this is too worst. Gambling will not help you in any manner only thing you will learn here that is don't waste your hard worked money for unnecessary things.
They cannot give time to what is important because they already have in mind that gambling is their life even if it's not giving them good benefits in life. If their lives will be ruin it's clearly their fault and no one to be blame but themselves, before entering in gambling we should know that it's addictive so we will have a plan to prevent addiction.
They must knew it before they go in gambling and you're right to make a plan so that you will know when to leave gambling .Thats the only way that gambling will help you and in a way that it releves your stress but i don't think its a good thing because you lose your money in exchange of it and depending on whats your true reason in playing .

Precisely, a plan is a thing that most results was satisfactory for all those who do want to get the maximum benefit. Because anyone who does not make a plan will certainly have less Groove fun or they will never get anything good, because they are confused to do all the things that will be done. Gambling is indeed profitable, but it is our obligation to continue to work to its full potential or losses will we get

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:28:01 PM

Apparently not, for me. Gambling doesnt help my economic life get better. And even i also took time because i was a greedy person.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:15:40 PM

Not at all gambling help my life because the thruth is they ruin led my life with more losses playing gambling lol. Gambling doesn't helo me a lot making me rich as i expected when i'm just a newbei playing gambling, but in the end i know now on how gambling works. Anyways lesson learned for me
Not just you, almost all the gamblers are expecting the same. They are entering into gambling only for the reason of making themselves richer in more quicker time and in my opinion that help they never can get from gambling.

Yes, if you are going for any research you could never find the any gambler who got such help from gambling industry. But gamblers never realized this and still they are expecting the same type of help and finding disappointment almost every day.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

Apparently not, for me. Gambling doesnt help my economic life get better. And even i also took time because i was a greedy person.
To experience the real help of gambling you must need to control your emotions at first hand. Because as per many gamblers' experience, only help we can get from gambling must be entertaining ourselves and spending time in more joyful way.

Other than these if you are expecting any other help from gambling, probably you will get into the wrong way. First we need to understand what help we can get from gambling after that we must try for that so that we can easily find a satisfying gambling experience.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

I believe gambling will help with ones life by instilling a trait which is admired everywhere and that is optimism and consistency, gamblers are always optimistic that they are eventually going to win the jackpot and they continuously gamble all the time in the hope of winning.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

There are many examples already show that the end of the gamble can be very painful. But that does not seem to discourage people to continue to try it. The hope of getting rich with a little effort still dominates the minds of most people. And that is why, gamblers come and go. Unsuccessful gamblers will be replaced by the new one.
yes  that is right, actually when people become disappointed for different place to find job then they come to gambling where they find hop for making money in less time and with less effort, but i think it is not so easy as we take it. gambling is in fact mostly depend on our luck and  we can only make money if we are luck otherwise we cannot make money from gambling.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

Gambling can't help anyone in life excluding exceptions. This can do it just for fun. If you play gambling for gain money be sure you lose more than that you got. It is true, it is possible to  live more significant in life as Dan Bilzerian, Sam Farha, Phil Ivey busy with poker. But it is foolishness play gamble to look them.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

Since it is a way for entertainment, its better than smoking crack as a recreational time-killer.
Though being addicted to both would likely put you to a darker path.

Just don't gamble too much.
Yes when we are not gambling too much then we will not have any gambling problem and I believe this will be more than enough help we can get from gambling even we are going for gambling.

In my opinion avoiding gambling problems must be the very big help we can do to ourselves. Because honestly be could not find the any significant help from gambling but avoiding gambling problems will be very big advantage for any gambler as why not we consider it as a big help from gambling.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

Since it is a way for entertainment, its better than smoking crack as a recreational time-killer.

Yes when we are not gambling too much then we will not have any gambling problem and I believe this will be more than enough help we can get from gambling even we are going for gambling.

In my opinion avoiding gambling problems must be the very big help we can do to ourselves. Because honestly be could not find the any significant help from gambling but avoiding gambling problems will be very big advantage for any gambler as why not we consider it as a big help from gambling.
You are coming up with great point. When we are unable to find the any big help from gambling why not we may go for a avoiding problems from gambling. In my opinion too being a neutral gambler also will be a very big advantage for any gambler.

I mean to say we should not spend for gambling at the same time we should not expect anything from gambling. Being neutral in terms of profit and losses will be a very big advantage and this could be considered as a big help from gambling if we are able to do for ourselves.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:22:57 AM

You are coming up with great point. When we are unable to find the any big help from gambling why not we may go for a avoiding problems from gambling. In my opinion too being a neutral gambler also will be a very big advantage for any gambler.

I mean to say we should not spend for gambling at the same time we should not expect anything from gambling. Being neutral in terms of profit and losses will be a very big advantage and this could be considered as a big help from gambling if we are able to do for ourselves.
We shouldn't be dependent on something that we have no control of, It's just like depending on someone that you know can't deliver with his or her promises. It would only make you down and not improve yourself. I think it could help in a way that you can set limits for yourself so you could follow it and practice patience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:38:12 AM

Gambling can be in both ways it can help you by winning and it can make it worse by losing anything

And if you are just losing, it's not helping you with your finances. In other positive idea, it is helping you to teach a very good lesson that you should not full blast your money with gambling or it is teaching you that chances of winning bigger amount in gambling is only happening once in a blue moon.
It affects your relationships with others too, knowing that you are already losing but still continuing, probably your family knows about it too then they will feel empty because you're always out or not even give back the money. It's better to just play casually and not be addicted to gambling because you would just be hurt.

If you are already into gambling, you can play casually if you want to. But the way of thinking that gambling will help you with your life by giving an unlimited potential to win is one that's pushing us to move forward. And if it is affecting your relationship with others too, you must do something appropriate so that gambling will not be a negative reason for others upon seeing you.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

gamble only the mount that you can really afford in the worst case you lost it all. otherwise you would force yourself to keep gambling even you have nothing left and doing something non sense like stealing to get money to gamble, cheating etc. now do you think it's a helpful thing? no of course it's not , bad things happened instead isn't it?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:09:58 AM

I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.
What kind of skill to develop ? Well we cant guess it for you if it help your life or not you also have some missing story or us to know it. If it not help your life maybe you dont have any mistakes that have been corrected in playing gambling.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

What kind of skill to develop ? Well we cant guess it for you if it help your life or not you also have some missing story or us to know it. If it not help your life maybe you dont have any mistakes that have been corrected in playing gambling.
i understand his feeling brother. when i have just started gambling through cryptocurrencies. i got a good profit and that profit encourage me to do more but i think it is not good for me since then i have not win enough time than i lose and i had wasted a lot of my time on it. rather than trying your luck it is good to develop some skill.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

i understand his feeling brother. when i have just started gambling through cryptocurrencies. i got a good profit and that profit encourage me to do more but i think it is not good for me since then i have not win enough time than i lose and i had wasted a lot of my time on it. rather than trying your luck it is good to develop some skill.
Actually he is confused because he do not know well about gambling when he too the start and he did not planned any thing for gambling and he even did not cared for his money that is why he gamble with his money and now he is confused. he is confused because his earning is not much high.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: