Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32234 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.

That means you use most of your time to gamble and forget about your studies if my guess is right. Frankly, gambling can take up most of our time and make us forget the important things we should do. But from your story, at least you can win in gambling. This is a good time for you to re-concentrate on what you have left behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

For me, gambling is just waste of time and also my balance. Therefore, only occasionally gamble. And risk gambling just.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

For me, gambling is just waste of time and also my balance. Therefore, only occasionally gamble. And risk gambling just.
Thats true gambling is a waste of time and money. When I am into gambling I always end up losing my money whatever strategy nor tricks in playing. Actually I must say its not helping my life because I end up bankrupt lose all my money in gambling.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

In gambling, we have fun and gain profit at the same time. It helps to make a decision when we can continue and when to stop. Even it is too risky to bet an amount of money, we feel excited every winning on it. We know that gambling is about winning and losing, we learn how to control ourself to lose more money.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

In gambling, we have fun and gain profit at the same time. It helps to make a decision when we can continue and when to stop. Even it is too risky to bet an amount of money, we feel excited every winning on it. We know that gambling is about winning and losing, we learn how to control ourself to lose more money.

Not all of the time we could make profits and have fun at the same time in gambling, it is all about our luck, if we are going to be lucky on a certain day, then that is fun (obviously) but if it is not, then I'm sure you'll be annoyed or mad, and only few gamblers do have control on themselves when they are gambling, most of the gamblers are greedy and what they all want is to win more money.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:00:38 AM

Not all of the time we could make profits and have fun at the same time in gambling, it is all about our luck, if we are going to be lucky on a certain day, then that is fun (obviously) but if it is not, then I'm sure you'll be annoyed or mad, and only few gamblers do have control on themselves when they are gambling, most of the gamblers are greedy and what they all want is to win more money.
So how gambling help your life if you are too greedy or anything else reason of losing. Not all or few like you said of the gambler have a control when they are playing ,Certainly it every gambling has a lesson and the people who experience and think will have the right to ignore it or continue playing which happens in the end .The result is more people choose to be greedy than to quit or stop after winning that why it wont help their life.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:34:50 AM

Gambling can be in both ways it can help you by winning and it can make it worse by losing anything

And if you are just losing, it's not helping you with your finances. In other positive idea, it is helping you to teach a very good lesson that you should not full blast your money with gambling or it is teaching you that chances of winning bigger amount in gambling is only happening once in a blue moon.
It affects your relationships with others too, knowing that you are already losing but still continuing, probably your family knows about it too then they will feel empty because you're always out or not even give back the money. It's better to just play casually and not be addicted to gambling because you would just be hurt.

If you are already into gambling, you can play casually if you want to. But the way of thinking that gambling will help you with your life by giving an unlimited potential to win is one that's pushing us to move forward. And if it is affecting your relationship with others too, you must do something appropriate so that gambling will not be a negative reason for others upon seeing you.
I'm not really into gambling anymore but if I am, I hope I'm not addicted to it that I can easily stop whenever I want to even if it's a profit or a loss, it depends. Your opinion is true because the possibility of earning more when you play, fuels you up and it could lead to either the positive or the negative, depending on the games you played. Doing something when there is a problem is a necessity because you can't let it just destroy you and you have to know what you are doing with yourself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:09:07 AM

Gambling can be in both ways it can help you by winning and it can make it worse by losing anything

And if you are just losing, it's not helping you with your finances. In other positive idea, it is helping you to teach a very good lesson that you should not full blast your money with gambling or it is teaching you that chances of winning bigger amount in gambling is only happening once in a blue moon.
It affects your relationships with others too, knowing that you are already losing but still continuing, probably your family knows about it too then they will feel empty because you're always out or not even give back the money. It's better to just play casually and not be addicted to gambling because you would just be hurt.

If you are already into gambling, you can play casually if you want to. But the way of thinking that gambling will help you with your life by giving an unlimited potential to win is one that's pushing us to move forward. And if it is affecting your relationship with others too, you must do something appropriate so that gambling will not be a negative reason for others upon seeing you.
I'm not really into gambling anymore but if I am, I hope I'm not addicted to it that I can easily stop whenever I want to even if it's a profit or a loss, it depends. Your opinion is true because the possibility of earning more when you play, fuels you up and it could lead to either the positive or the negative, depending on the games you played. Doing something when there is a problem is a necessity because you can't let it just destroy you and you have to know what you are doing with yourself.

Just moderate when you gamble so that you will not be addicted again. The triggering effect when we are winning makes us think that gambling is really helping us with our lives especially when it comes to the finances as we all need it. I also remember that investors are also having a good time that is being helped.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

Just moderate when you gamble so that you will not be addicted again. The triggering effect when we are winning makes us think that gambling is really helping us with our lives especially when it comes to the finances as we all need it. I also remember that investors are also having a good time that is being helped.
It is just an illusion that gambling can help you in your life. If a person wins one or two times repeatedly, then obviously having large amount of capital added to his account he won't consider the fact of quitting gambling in the least terms. This would ultimately result in addiction and a time comes when he starts to lose money through this. With the passage of time, it is proven that gambling has brought him more harm than good.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:48:36 PM

If you don't enjoy it, it is not your thing.

I enjoy it mostly because of the rush I feel whenever a game is very tight.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

In gambling for what purpose you are matter. I am also not addicted gambler, and when i started i was too much greedy i can't control myself when i lose my bets. i kept on trying to get back my lost and lost some more money. But when I realise that I am doing wrong and what I lost that money is more valuable. I start to control my greediness, and now I am doing good. Now I will not take any tension when I lose my bet. I think I learned how to control myself when I am in deep tension through this gambling.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

In gambling for what purpose you are matter. I am also not addicted gambler, and when i started i was too much greedy i can't control myself when i lose my bets. i kept on trying to get back my lost and lost some more money. But when I realise that I am doing wrong and what I lost that money is more valuable. I start to control my greediness, and now I am doing good. Now I will not take any tension when I lose my bet. I think I learned how to control myself when I am in deep tension through this gambling.
Keep it up i am also in that way now i want to change my life but i will don't stop playing gambling .I almost lose all my money when i play gambling because of greediness it was to hard to fight and defeat it but i do my best to get out on it and stop for awhile and it slowly helps me.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

I do not think bitcoin at all can make us richer or can change our lives. Now it's just a fool for me to believe that bitcoin can help us to become rich
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

If i can endure a bit of emotion, my situation gets better from gambling. Someday, before i gamble feeling very emotionally, and nightmare happens. I entered casino in a condition full of rage and unlimited gambling, it all ended that night. Yes, i lost everything.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

Obviously, it could not guarantee to help you in your finances because while you can win the game, it is also possible that you may lose. The only aspect where gambling can help people in life is I think it will develop your skills in making strategy which eventually can develop your decision making in life. After all, life is like gambling, right?
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.

That means you use most of your time to gamble and forget about your studies if my guess is right. Frankly, gambling can take up most of our time and make us forget the important things we should do. But from your story, at least you can win in gambling. This is a good time for you to re-concentrate on what you have left behind.
It is true that it is good to win some coins out of gambling but the thing is it is a great devaluation to your time and your social life. Don't forget about how it is good to have a life, don't just make a living.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

It is true that it is good to win some coins out of gambling but the thing is it is a great devaluation to your time and your social life. Don't forget about how it is good to have a life, don't just make a living.
For me, it's not wrong because you made money from gambling, so it is not waste of your time. People spend the time to earn money that you made it in gambling, so it is worth for you. Suppose if you lost your money then you are right you wasted your precious time for nothing. But you got one experience now you will not repeat the same old mistake.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Obviously, it could not guarantee to help you in your finances because while you can win the game, it is also possible that you may lose. The only aspect where gambling can help people in life is I think it will develop your skills in making strategy which eventually can develop your decision making in life. After all, life is like gambling, right?
gamble helps me in my life in terms of having some profit on it, it helps me to have money so that i can provide the needs of my family and also for the needs of mine, it is good to have bitcoin to be invested in gambling, it gives me hope everyday, weather i win or loss it doesnt matter, what matter most is the experience that i am having everyday that it more special for me aside from the money that i have got.

Y U MAD AT ME
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

For me, it's not wrong because you made money from gambling, so it is not waste of your time. People spend the time to earn money that you made it in gambling, so it is worth for you. Suppose if you lost your money then you are right you wasted your precious time for nothing. But you got one experience now you will not repeat the same old mistake.
Wont experience the same thing again? Its not possible knowing gambling we do always been destined to lose money no matter what and even how many times we do experiences such thing its really  hard to think off on now having expriencing problems on losing money.If you do hate on wasting money then you should not play gambling at all since from the first time.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Gambling can change your life if you're lucky enough to win a jackpot. Imagine all you need is just one jackpot and you could be rich more than you can imagine. But, the odds of winning a jackpot is too low. Gambling is risky, and people like risk. Gambling is fun that's why people are enjoying it.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: