Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32235 times)
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

in some point, gambling is a little bit helpful if you are not addicted to it and if your will is not to be the source of income. gambling for fun is what i mean to help you to relax if you are stress and bored from daily routine. just be sure that you are not going to be addicted.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

in some point, gambling is a little bit helpful if you are not addicted to it and if your will is not to be the source of income. gambling for fun is what i mean to help you to relax if you are stress and bored from daily routine. just be sure that you are not going to be addicted.

It can help you even if you are addicted  so that whenever you are lucky enough to get out addiction you wouldbn't dare try going there again. I think we can learn from both the good and bad experience that we get in gambling.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Gambling has given pleasure for me when I win a much money, but when I lose and lose constantly, i would be frustrated , it is not make me more happy, so maybe i will play gambling with low betting, so when I lose, i'm not sad and sorry for not losing a lot
What are you saying you are happy not make me happy if you lose in gambling you will always be sad i haven't found anyone who has been happy about it loss unless he got his funds for free. Even if you play with a small bankroll you will still lose it might not make you sad but when you continuously play with small bankrolls your loss will increase

I guess the fun seeking gamblers will be happy with a loss so to doesn't because they claim to derive the happiness from the mere fact of gambling than making profit.
yes it is correct but why even gamble for fun how is it even helping you, you are just losing money online with what few min or even few hours and the amount is also really high like 10 bitcoin so its better to find a better entertainment
This is only rubbish if someone tells you that he is gambling just for entertainment purpose. Just think does there any sensible person who is willing to lose his money in name of fun and entertainment? No, no one would be liking to do it. But there are some fools who are just wasting their money as entertainment purposes and they don’t know what is being done with them.
thats what there are better ways of spending money and feeling happy about it gambling is just a form of greed that one is trying to convince himself because he has occured a loss in the past and is trying to convince himself that gambling is only entertainment for him and not for a profit motive
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1139

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Gambling has given pleasure for me when I win a much money, but when I lose and lose constantly, i would be frustrated , it is not make me more happy, so maybe i will play gambling with low betting, so when I lose, i'm not sad and sorry for not losing a lot
What are you saying you are happy not make me happy if you lose in gambling you will always be sad i haven't found anyone who has been happy about it loss unless he got his funds for free. Even if you play with a small bankroll you will still lose it might not make you sad but when you continuously play with small bankrolls your loss will increase

I guess the fun seeking gamblers will be happy with a loss so to doesn't because they claim to derive the happiness from the mere fact of gambling than making profit.
yes it is correct but why even gamble for fun how is it even helping you, you are just losing money online with what few min or even few hours and the amount is also really high like 10 bitcoin so its better to find a better entertainment
This is only rubbish if someone tells you that he is gambling just for entertainment purpose. Just think does there any sensible person who is willing to lose his money in name of fun and entertainment? No, no one would be liking to do it. But there are some fools who are just wasting their money as entertainment purposes and they don’t know what is being done with them.
thats what there are better ways of spending money and feeling happy about it gambling is just a form of greed that one is trying to convince himself because he has occured a loss in the past and is trying to convince himself that gambling is only entertainment for him and not for a profit motive
We cant really deny on those times that no matter how we do claim that we do play gambling for entertainment purposes but there are really times that we would really think up about on the loses we did make or experience in the past which would really changed our motives in the middle game that we should cope up on those loses and those things cant be avoided.

Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:12 AM

Actually gambling doesnt help in our daily living and it ruin our life.... Sometimes we win sometimes we lose thats the cycle of playing gambling and we should think first before we do it.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Gambling for me is to relieve my stress and for fun,because when we feel winning on it ,I earned profitable in my money.But it does not help in our daily living because its all about in loosing money and if we cannot control our emotions we are going to be addicted in playing gambling.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

It doesn't really help me a lot, for me it's just a tool to lessen my boredom and once I get too confident on betting I just lose some of my coins but as of now I started to Lie low on playing a gambling because I have a plan to invest my btc into something more profitable.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Gambling is like any other hobby. It has advantages and disadvantages. I think gambling can help a lot in bringing some light into ones life. It help in making sure that you stay entertained and most important I think it helps to keep the mind young, its like solving puzzles. Because you are constantly counting and thinking of strategies of your next move.
that's make sense and but not realistic enough when people says gambling are for entertainment purpose only , i do admit it's exist some people who really treat gambling for the sake of entertainment , but for sure you can count it with your fingers. having a good time with friends to whip up the young soul on us are indeed sometimes feel real but still in the end gambling are not much helpful.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

Hoestly, gambling changed my life like, 360°  Cheesy

Lol it means gambling does not help your life at all because the 36O means it spins back to the same place. I'm also a little unconvinced that gambling can help our lives, winning in gambling is very difficult, so we should not rely on gambling money to help our lives massively. The profit from gambling is just for a little extra money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:14:24 PM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

For me gambling is going to help your life by taking up the risk in your life. If you are going to be a risk taker then you can easily grow up with that way. It can teach you to be wise if you manage to set aside some winnings or else you are going to be worst if you are going to be too much risk taker as all of your profit you are going to YOLO it.
maybe theres another way,if we can limit our self if we can control our emotion thats the way gambling can help us.we can be rich if thats our vision but we all know how hard to do such thing but with Good attitude and outlook in gambling this is possible lets just be family lover so we can make this
solowise

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

As for me I have loss a lot from gambling I don't always have that luck like some people
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

Gambling doesn't help me it just ruining my life. Keep positive, stay gamble free and better things will happen .Sometimes you have to prove to people that you really mean business by staying gamble free. Give it some time in recovery and get that help. Good things will happen!
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:56:19 AM

For me gambling helps when i won, and its helps stressing you out because you enjoy playing and its not boredom you and if you won its great because you can but what you want.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:14:48 AM

Gambling change my attitude it makes me lost my temper easily even on small things but for now im avoiding gambling because you can lose your money and can change your daily routine.

FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

You should tell us and elaborated on how did gambling helped and changed your life. Gambling helped me in some time like when I'm in need of money and luckily I won some exact to the amount that I need.
Me too. Gambling helped me financially. When I'm in need of money, I always gamble. But sometimes I lose, and when I lose I quit gambling because I don't want to lose much more money. Gambling is about luck, and when it is not your lucky day, you better stop. Otherwise you will be doomed.

Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

You should tell us and elaborated on how did gambling helped and changed your life. Gambling helped me in some time like when I'm in need of money and luckily I won some exact to the amount that I need.
Me too. Gambling helped me financially. When I'm in need of money, I always gamble. But sometimes I lose, and when I lose I quit gambling because I don't want to lose much more money. Gambling is about luck, and when it is not your lucky day, you better stop. Otherwise you will be doomed.

Are you really serious that gambling is helping you financially and you are depending on it for earning money? Oh man that is really weird and what will you do if you keep on loosing constantly? You will loose even whatever you have for your basic expenses and then borrowing money from others doesn't make any sense and if luck is not in your favor then better avoid it and find other ways to earn money.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

Gambling is like any other hobby. It has advantages and disadvantages. I think gambling can help a lot in bringing some light into ones life. It help in making sure that you stay entertained and most important I think it helps to keep the mind young, its like solving puzzles. Because you are constantly counting and thinking of strategies of your next move.
It's a very challenging type of game because you will be tested on how strong your are to manage the risk, although we are just playing for entertainment but we cannot deny the fact that sometime we get greedy and choose to try our luck hoping we can win a good amount of money.
When we stay discipline we will enjoy and that would help our life in terms of having fun, but if we are careless it might ruin our lives.

Whatever the reason we have in gambling, it doesn't change the fact that it is risky and it should be avoided since it never helps un in our life. We are playing gambling because we thought that we could win but the real thing is that we are just going to lose against the house.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:34:01 AM

It's a very challenging type of game because you will be tested on how strong your are to manage the risk, although we are just playing for entertainment but we cannot deny the fact that sometime we get greedy and choose to try our luck hoping we can win a good amount of money.
When we stay discipline we will enjoy and that would help our life in terms of having fun, but if we are careless it might ruin our lives.

Whatever the reason we have in gambling, it doesn't change the fact that it is risky and it should be avoided since it never helps un in our life. We are playing gambling because we thought that we could win but the real thing is that we are just going to lose against the house.

Perhaps that risk is what makes gambling a good way for people to learn about being responsoble about their money. Many people learned their lessons after big losses and then became wiser afterwards. Of course it will still be better if we don't have to lose money to  amd learn our lessons the hard way but sometimes and for some people it's necessary and gambling can be that slap in the face to wake people up

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

Perhaps that risk is what makes gambling a good way for people to learn about being responsoble about their money. Many people learned their lessons after big losses and then became wiser afterwards. Of course it will still be better if we don't have to lose money to  amd learn our lessons the hard way but sometimes and for some people it's necessary and gambling can be that slap in the face to wake people up

There are just few people who are realizing their mistakes on gambling, because it is hard to resist the urge on gambling especially if you lose too much in gambling. You are not going to quit if you lose the thing that you can't lose to afford, so, if you think that gambling could help you in your life, then think again, you might want to reconsider other things that is more important than gambling.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

For me gambling is going to help your life by taking up the risk in your life. If you are going to be a risk taker then you can easily grow up with that way. It can teach you to be wise if you manage to set aside some winnings or else you are going to be worst if you are going to be too much risk taker as all of your profit you are going to YOLO it.
maybe theres another way,if we can limit our self if we can control our emotion thats the way gambling can help us.we can be rich if thats our vision but we all know how hard to do such thing but with Good attitude and outlook in gambling this is possible lets just be family lover so we can make this
lol keep dreaming to get rich through gambling , i wish you are the part of those people who lucky enough . yes it is like chasing an odds of 100,000 or even millions! which i personally won't expect much about it as it could only hurt you .

nothing really helpful when it comes to gambling affects your life , it always give you a bad ends.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: