Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32234 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

Sometimes if you gamble and win, you can have extra money for the things you want because for me all my needs, i dont rely source from gambling, it should be prepared from your regular means of living, therefore if i win in gambling its all extras, all for luxury or either i can put to investmemt😃
Sometimes , but when you look at people around they are suffering huge loss mostly.
So your winning might only for temporary and the rest of it always become a nightmare , you get back to zero or even worse.
That is the clear circle in gambling , you do won 1 btc but then lost it in the next day worth 1.5 bitcoin and so on, you guys should wake up .

No one can judge gambling is a good or bad thing because in sometimes it is very useful for our urgent needs but in sometime it gives only loss and tension for us,so gambling with intelligence and experience is a good thing for a gambler.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Sometimes if you gamble and win, you can have extra money for the things you want because for me all my needs, i dont rely source from gambling, it should be prepared from your regular means of living, therefore if i win in gambling its all extras, all for luxury or either i can put to investmemt😃
Sometimes , but when you look at people around they are suffering huge loss mostly.
So your winning might only for temporary and the rest of it always become a nightmare , you get back to zero or even worse.
That is the clear circle in gambling , you do won 1 btc but then lost it in the next day worth 1.5 bitcoin and so on, you guys should wake up .

No one can judge gambling is a good or bad thing because in sometimes it is very useful for our urgent needs but in sometime it gives only loss and tension for us,so gambling with intelligence and experience is a good thing for a gambler.
Just look at the bigger picture , what effect mostly you received by the end of your gambling days.
As i said when you get a good moment it won't last forever , bad things always come after it.
Your life will even better when there is no gambling experience at all.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:29 PM

To some people who believe that gambling makes the to think fast or wiser, to some that usually make money out of gambling which has really change their life positively and finally, some who lost a lot of money as a result of gambling and not only that they are currently in debt has the bad side of the story to tell. As for me, am yet to get hot or make it big in gambling.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

I think gambling did not help someone’s life, precisely gambling damaging a person’s life as gambling like drugs that can make someone dependency and willing to do anything to it, even get lost all the treasure, because they’re just for the sake of pleasure alone that damage, gambling can make us to lose the confidence of his wife and the family that we have to be disappointed because it is, but still there someone gambled and got the support of the couple due to be tempted money in the can, but not forever gambled generate money because there are times when lost in gambled

As a gambling addiction progresses, addicts become consumed with gambling activity. Their thoughts are dedicated to finding money, paying debts and seeking their next gambling activity. This compulsive behavior takes over the addict’s entire life. Relationships that interfere with the addiction will be destroyed because the addiction has more importance.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

I think gambling did not help someone’s life, precisely gambling damaging a person’s life as gambling like drugs that can make someone dependency and willing to do anything to it, even get lost all the treasure, because they’re just for the sake of pleasure alone that damage, gambling can make us to lose the confidence of his wife and the family that we have to be disappointed because it is, but still there someone gambled and got the support of the couple due to be tempted money in the can, but not forever gambled generate money because there are times when lost in gambled

As a gambling addiction progresses, addicts become consumed with gambling activity. Their thoughts are dedicated to finding money, paying debts and seeking their next gambling activity. This compulsive behavior takes over the addict’s entire life. Relationships that interfere with the addiction will be destroyed because the addiction has more importance.
I have not seen that gambling has a relevance of everyone's life and the only thing that we can say that the person was improving because of gambling is when he strikes a lucky bet and gain a surprise profit, but beyond that i think there's no more. Since gambling can rotten mostly of every relationship once you've get addicted and losing control for it.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

the gamble can only help you win you but when you lose a gamble you'll find it bad in your life because it's the norm of others because I just gamble the way to make money with others better to find just work and earn money on this method because I'm in the gamble with winning and losing so it's useless when you lose gambling it can not help your life.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

Allow me to shed you some light, gambling will help you if you are not playing it, investing is the key to help your earn in gambling. I do not want to elaborate further but you can see in this forum a lot of gambling sites that the legitimately offering an investing opportunity.
i agree with you there is no profitable way when you will play but if you are the one who run for that gambling house then so sure you can earn because there is plenty of people in a place who are a gambler.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

the gamble can only help you win you but when you lose a gamble you'll find it bad in your life because it's the norm of others because I just gamble the way to make money with others better to find just work and earn money on this method because I'm in the gamble with winning and losing so it's useless when you lose gambling it can not help your life.

It is more useless when we cant win but we keep trying to win. We need some great luck to win and not everybody possess that. Overall gambling is only useless when you get nothing from it , we can get two things but it should be either fun or money. I am the guy that will choose to have fun over money when I gamble in a gambling site
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Just look at the bigger picture , what effect mostly you received by the end of your gambling days.
As i said when you get a good moment it won't last forever , bad things always come after it.
Correct! If there's  no gambling habit in yourself then its a peaceful way of living. But if you want your life to be miserable well try to gamble all day (lol) until you realized what is really the bad effect in your life when you're a gambler and getting addicted of it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

it only serves as a pleasure and does not help the overall income, I assume people need to focus on one thing where I choose to be more intense by investing in the trading market.

Several times I tried to gamble still not produce maximum results and I consider it just as an entertainer where while I want to relax, money / bitcoin that I spend also not aim to profit because gambling risk is higher and based on the level of emotional analysis

Well, gambling is supposed to be like that, it just encouraging us to make a bet because of the possibility to win or to make your money doubled, "easy money" just like what they've said. So, obviously, we should not make it as a way to earn, instead we should just take it as a game like a typical game that entertained us. By doing this, we could say that it help us in a way to satisfy our boredom.
Most of the people that do gambling in their lives and become addicted to it often think that they can easily make money, certainly huge amounts of money in shorter time intervals but this is not happening because in gambling, if one wins the game then the other game played by him will be a lost game as others also win, it’s just the part of the game. Being addicted to gambling is a greater sin rather than moving to it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

Correct! If there's  no gambling habit in yourself then its a peaceful way of living. But if you want your life to be miserable well try to gamble all day (lol) until you realized what is really the bad effect in your life when you're a gambler and getting addicted of it.

You can even learn from gambling defeats if you are discerning enough and so it's not entirely a bad thing to loose from gambling but those who try to seek what has been lost are the ones that are likely to be plunged into addiction and that is bad.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

There are always some good and bad for something, we have to find out that whether this thing have more goods or more bad, only then we will be able to determine the best and worst between them. Gambling is not source of money neither in emergency cases nor usually. What if you need some money in emergency case and you loss? Like every second time, what then?
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

I think gambling is train us been through many emotions in life. From good to bad .
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:18:57 AM

I think gambling is train us been through many emotions in life. From good to bad .
I don't treat gambling as a way to train myself emotionally. And I don't think that it is helping us that way in our lives, the closest thing that gambling can help us is through money. I know others really don't want to treat gambling as a source of income but in times of need we can try our luck and if we are lucky enough to gamble and it resulted to a positive one of winning good amount then that way gambling helped us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

I think gambling can help few people who don't consider gambling like a source of profit, but they consider it just for fun and for the entertainment. Personally i always feel good when i bet, even i lose or i win i just enjoy my bets with my close friends, we always watch togethers matches directly and make a good fun.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

I think gambling can help few people who don't consider gambling like a source of profit, but they consider it just for fun and for the entertainment. Personally i always feel good when i bet, even i lose or i win i just enjoy my bets with my close friends, we always watch togethers matches directly and make a good fun.
Treating gambling a source of profit is a blunder that an ordinary man would try but to gain nothing else than the worst results. I guess for a common man gambling has one lesson of life that it is good until you are not over spending the budget allocated as entertainment expense for a certain period of time. The biggest learning I guess is that we should never go for anything in which our life is vulnerable to luck.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

First of all, I would like to say to the people who are saying : Gambling is purely good and it is perfect and has no weakness, also to the people who are insisting that gamblling has only negative consequences that it is an extremly bad habbit. Absolutely not !
In fact, anything in our life whatever it is, good or bad, it has surely some malfeasance and numerous benefits.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

People always gamble with a purpose to make it profitable , and that's sounds like not realistic.
Yeaaa because of the -EV gambling never be considered as a good way to make money no matter what.
In the end there's no helpful thing when it comes to gambling , all of the good things in gambling just like what other people claims is only an excuses.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

People always gamble with a purpose to make it profitable , and that's sounds like not realistic.
Yeaaa because of the -EV gambling never be considered as a good way to make money no matter what.
In the end there's no helpful thing when it comes to gambling , all of the good things in gambling just like what other people claims is only an excuses.
It's still realistic to gamble for profitable goals, it's just very difficult to get profit from gambling. There is nothing wrong when expecting profit from gambling, only we should be self-control, do not expect too much because it's too hard, just normal expectation.

Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!
i really like gambling because everytime i play i feel like i have no problems, relaxing, unwinding and most of it enjoying. gambling helps with my life because the joy and happiness that brings in me even if i am lose cant buy anything how come if you go home and win..

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: