Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin pump is over. BAck to reality.  (Read 1370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:07:13 PM

The dumpening of this dead, shit coin will resume shortly.

Cheesy

LTC pumped only $0.40 on massive news/development, and it took just 24 hours for it to down back to pre-mini-fake-pump levels.

It truly is a dead coin.

Definition of dead coin in crypto context; "coin not worth holding or investing in because of dying community, low usage, and increasingly decreasing hype."

If there is a crypto with aritficial value, it is LTC. At least the other coins are ACTUALLY PUMPED with new money coming in (not the case with Litecoin).

Sub $3 soon, MARK MY WORDS.

rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:44:38 PM

I don't think ltc is dead, but i am happy with lower price, I desire 0.001 or 0.000X, which is 10% of current price, lol. LTC shit is controlled by Chinese centralized miners, they deserve to be broke and dead, they steal the Chinese National electricity for mining. Shame on them, greedy bastards!  Grin

LTC is not worth to be a top 10 coin, just dumped it like namecoin or feathercoin in btc-e.com
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

A great coin because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features and active development look here for whats happening in 2016:
    https://litecoinassociation.org/data/roadmap.pdf
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ as well as other processors such as coinpayments, Asmoney, Alfacoins and Coinify
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value. Look at the chart here indicating volume in the last 24 hours relative to other coins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets in fact volume has remained high month after month for years.
  • The speed, liquidity and value of Litecoin is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Upcoming release to include a on-chain adaptive block size scaling solution. This will substantially increase the transactional capacity of Litecoin.
  • Fair release. In a crypto world of premined and ICO releases many appreciate this fact. The code was released well before the Genesis block was mined and everyone knew when it would be going live; therefore, individuals could anticipate and get their miners and software ready.
  • It's primary function is to be a cryptocurrency.
  • Still mineable in many western countries even after electrical costs are factored in. Here in Canada my Titans still make a profit long after shutting my Neptunes down.
  • It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).
  • Security.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:08:03 PM

I don't think ltc is dead, but i am happy with lower price, I desire 0.001 or 0.000X, which is 10% of current price, lol. LTC shit is controlled by Chinese centralized miners, they deserve to be broke and dead, they steal the Chinese National electricity for mining. Shame on them, greedy bastards!  Grin

LTC is not worth to be a top 10 coin, just dumped it like namecoin or feathercoin in btc-e.com

You are right I am surprised this dead coin was added to Gdax, it is worhtless no way Gdax will ever make money on this coin as the only way to make money on crypto is if the coin actually GOES UP IN PRICE (which will never happen to LTC D:D)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:09:14 PM

A great coin because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features and active development look here for whats happening in 2016:
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ as well as other processors such as coinpayments, Asmoney, Alfacoins and Coinify
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value. Look at the chart here indicating volume in the last 24 hours relative to other coins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets in fact volume has remained high month after month for years.
  • The speed, liquidity and value of Litecoin is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Upcoming release to include a on-chain adaptive block size scaling solution. This will substantially increase the transactional capacity of Litecoin.
  • Fair release. In a crypto world of premined and ICO releases many appreciate this fact. The code was released well before the Genesis block was mined and everyone knew when it would be going live; therefore, individuals could anticipate and get their miners and software ready.
  • Still mineable in many western countries even after electrical costs are factored in. Here in Canada my Titans still make a profit long after shutting my Neptunes down.
  • It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).
  • Security.

All of that is useless if the price doesn't increase and hold.

People are not buying coins for those reasons, but for making money.

LTC is poor money maker, which is why it will eventually die despite all of its technical features/superiority ...

GET IT !?!?

And soon it will be sub $3 Cheesy

mjor200

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:09:21 PM

litecoin will not have the same pump as bitcoin but it is still superior enough to not die. when more people start adopting crypto currencies lite coin is the second one they will go after bitcoin because of its superb technology.
SweFinnish

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:01:54 PM

A great coin because:

• Anti-spam.
  • Great community.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Security.

LTC is poor money maker, which is why it will eventually die despite all of its technical features/superiority ...

GET IT !?!?

It will be below 0.006, ltc is stagnant for months, the price range is 0.006-0.007, ltc was faked pump to 0.009 due to btc halving pump. Sub 3 is normal, I wanna get it @1 usd Cheesy
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:42:07 AM

Litecoin's value will rise parallel to Bitcoin I think so when Bitcoin pumps so will LiteCoin Smiley
d-trix

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:03:37 AM

Litecoin's value will rise parallel to Bitcoin I think so when Bitcoin pumps so will LiteCoin Smiley

It has always been like that, litecoin will always stay in the shadow of bitcoin.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:36:31 AM

A great coin because:

• Anti-spam.
  • Great community.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Security.

GET IT !?!?

the $3 does not matter. It is the ratio of LTC to BTC which is currently at 0.00660 LTC to BTC ( er my prejudiced scrypt miner viewpoint don't ya know Smiley ) ..which is just dandy for me (at 3200mh LTC mining)

Thus IF the price dumps...then likely difficulty will go down I will make more LTC and it all evens out in the wash. The real 'catch' is does LTC have a "niche'
(that niche right now is 'speculation' mainly by chinese traders...as long as that hangs together....I should be golden.)

..also at your sub $3 price prediction likely no other asic makers will make more machines at that price point and any such would likely take 6 more
months to get up to speed on such a project....thus even more slack for current asic miners of the scrypt flavor mining LTC
 (besides the current knc titans in use and the A4 coming out..that may/will add to difficulty of LTC mining)

So heck imho IF the A4 does come out and say they kick out them like 'toasters' and the difficulty goes up 2x and my profits dump by half.....so be it.

On the other hand,  if the A4 comes out and they kick them out as 'toasters' and the difficulty goes up 2x and the PRICE goes up with its usual 0.00600 attachment

of LTC price to bitcoin price.

(got to love them china LTC speculators that use my KNC Titan scrypt miner railroad) Smiley

..well if BTC goes to say $750 usd the at 0.00660 (now)  LTC ratio that is $4.95 usd
LTC....I can live with that even if the LTC difficulty doubles by that point in time. It still floats the boat nicely.

So IF you believe that the "niche' LTC has occupied with adoption and speculation (especially in China) and acting like the old saw "LTC silver to BTC gold" this will
all hang together in the future as it has for the last 2 years...hell even for 1 more year.....it all does just fine imho from my 'evil scrypt miner' perspective.

(I move 90% of LTC to BTC to be fair on my bets to those reading this post....fair for you to know this fyi)

HOWEVER.....IF we see $4.95 LTC imho we will then see a bunch of folk dusting off the asic chip design for scrypt and imho again we could very well see another
btc type crypto difficulty surge on LTC of epic proportions....but SO FAR the sweet spot the last ...heck ....2 years.....has been great for asic scrypt miners (if you
have them) and again it would take 6 months to pull up competitors scrypt machines anyway and out the door.....so you have that buffer as well.

There may be a crash at the bottom of the hill. on this 'runaway sled' .but till then ...just watching the crypto scenery as it goes by...but .damn am I making good time Smiley

To sum up,  my KEY point is ...as lame as folk may think the use is....LTC does have a 'use' or 'niche' as a speculative coin....thus it needs the LTC foundation and
coding and infrastructure (mining etc) to keep that whole POW coin LTC endeavor going.

This also is true of BTC...ADOPTION IS ALL....or heck find your 'niche' ...without that ...there would be NO crypto imho of any flavor.

Anyway back to the sledding and watching the cyrpto scenery flash by....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:46:08 AM

GET IT !?!?

OP is just a litecoin trader who wants everyone to dump their litecoins so he can buy them dirt cheap. Then he will start another thread hyping litecoin so he can sell the coin back to people with profits Cheesy

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2940
Merit: 542

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:52:27 AM

i really missed when ltc gets pump in 0.0073  Grin i hope it will be pump again in the end of august and will reach in up to 0.0083. i think ltc will be follow xmr when its get pump.

for now, its stable in rate 0.0065 - 0.0067, its need some time to reach 0.0068 even on 0.0071 but i am sure that the rate will be back like before.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:04:36 PM

I really don't understand why litecoin is so pump resistant. total shitcoins are flying away into space while a solid project like ltc does absolutely nothing. it's bizarre. the shitcoins are clearly ignited by whales but ltc has whales too.
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:25:32 PM

I really don't understand why litecoin is so pump resistant. total shitcoins are flying away into space while a solid project like ltc does absolutely nothing. it's bizarre. the shitcoins are clearly ignited by whales but ltc has whales too.

Maybe the amount of buy doesn't enough to make the price move and also maybe it needs higher amount of money aswell as more big whales invesment so ltc price will really move up,  im wondering how this coin survive while he only got little trades on the market,  and also i think his fame has been already been fade thats why it is not popular now to some new traders today.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:51:07 PM

Maybe the amount of buy doesn't enough to make the price move and also maybe it needs higher amount of money aswell as more big whales investment so ltc price will really move up,  im wondering how this coin survive while he only got little trades on the market,  and also i think his fame has been already been fade that's why it is not popular now to some new traders today.

My view is LTC strength is that it follows in the manner of BTC price that we all have seen the last few years. HOWEVER.....when it does pump away from BTC (or has in the past) it has
from what I remember been (since Jan 2015 or so) the classic pump/dump......thus imho it is easier to get burned when LTC goes off on a pump vs SOME logic for other coins pumping.

That last 8 buck pump of LTC was done by a few LTC whales and they even posted a Youtube video on how they did it (in Chinese but still so I was told)

thus LTC pumps ..I pucker  up some...I would not BUY into such...mining I would try to time to sell ..but anyway my theory...but LTC pumping is like a 90 year old guy getting a woody....it happens...but it don't last long Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:57:28 PM

LTC and Paypal should merge and die holding hands.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 09:27:46 PM

LTC will rise again for a couple month maybe need one year go back with best price, many new altcoin this year make LTC look like forgotten, speculator with dump and pum price is one reason why LTC look near to death  Sad

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:34:56 AM

It has always been like that, litecoin will always stay in the shadow of bitcoin.

Im starting to think otherwise because its looking like a ltc flatline while btc is still making great waves. What's your take...
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:22:42 PM

Personally I was hoping the announcements of several software wallets accepting LTC
and the Trezor announcement would get people interested in Litecoin again,
but it doesn't seem like anyone is buying. Maybe people are still waiting, but I'm not really seeing any buy orders.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:42:57 PM

Litecoin, always thought as Silver of crypto-world has proven itself to be not more than a P&D, and that's now a trend ongoing with coins, even with Bitcoins... But the only thing why Bitcoins will sustain is, it has the stability power to survive more than any coins which are said to be its competitors...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: