Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Legendary Member Account with Signature Campaign - 0.8BTC  (Read 1808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Trader24 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:26:39 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 09:40:53 AM by Trader24

A Legendary Member Account is UP for sale.

Post Quality: Extremely High quality (this is not based by account price estimater)
Signature Campaign: Yes. ROI is only 3 month.. if you maintain the quality of the posts you'll be in the campaign. it worked with all major signature campaign managers and every manager want to accept it.

Trust: Neutral (have two negative and few positives from Untrusted users, it is usual)

Sign Message: available from 18month month old staked address.

escrow the funds if you want to know more details, account username etc.

Price: 0.8BTC.(Negotiable)

Only Serious Member Post here or PM me.

I'll give the 1 and Half year (18 month) old Staked Address with Private key. the buyer can sign any message anytime he want.

Thanks.

Note: the Real details can be different(up or low) little bit (to prevent negative feedback)
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:23:22 PM

bump..
offer me a reasonable price if you really want to buy this great account.

You should post bctaccountpricer link that will help you.
Potential buyers will like to see all the details.
Also I think the price is a bit high for these days...
Are u willing to sign a messege with and older address?
What is ur last price for this account?

Regards
to keep the privacy I can't share bctaccountpricer token. but if somone interested I can share the token in PM. and the price is not high at all. becoming legendary is not a Joke here. a legendary account worth more but I am still ready to negotiate.. I can sign a message from a 6 month old Address, I will give the private key too. you can sign any message any time you want.
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:57:04 AM

Great Update:
I've just found a Older Private key of my account.. this address staked almost 2 years ago.(exact 18 months before).
Now I'll give this Address's with it's private key to anyone who want to buy this account..

I've received a PM someone saying that he's getting a legendary member for 0.25BTC..
let me say that these accounts are hacked account. no one will sell his own legendary account only for 0.25BTC..
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:44:24 AM

bump.

no one would want to buy if the price is too high,but if you lower it a little lower perhaps I would also be interested. Smiley
send me your offer. and I'll tell you if I can go with that.. 0.8BTC is not high for a legendary member account.. you need 3 years of posting to become a legendary.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:53:08 AM

bump.

no one would want to buy if the price is too high,but if you lower it a little lower perhaps I would also be interested. Smiley
send me your offer. and I'll tell you if I can go with that.. 0.8BTC is not high for a legendary member account.. you need 3 years of posting to become a legendary.
True and a legendary with excellent post quality, enrolled with signature campaign, makes it more valuable

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:06:33 AM

bump.

True and a legendary with excellent post quality, enrolled with signature campaign, makes it more valuable

Sure legendary accounts are being traded atleast at 0,50bitcoins and are a small number at the moment, with potencial earnings of 0,24btc the new onwer can be able to roi in 3 months, but why to sell such account, you dont have time or need those money now op?
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:23:47 PM

I'm a Legendary and I didn't know that I can make 0.25 per month Smiley
Who pay this amount?

Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:39:32 AM

bump.

Sure legendary accounts are being traded atleast at 0,50bitcoins and are a small number at the moment, with potencial earnings of 0,24btc the new onwer can be able to roi in 3 months, but why to sell such account, you dont have time or need those money now op?

Yes ROI of this account is 3 month but it is only from signature. A legendary member can do lot of more things. you can get lots of free vouches, you can start your trading and lending.. basically the ROI is only one month if the new onwer use it wisely and stay legit..

I am selling this because I need money.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:31:20 AM

bump.

Yes ROI of this account is 3 month but it is only from signature. A legendary member can do lot of more things. you can get lots of free vouches, you can start your trading and lending.. basically the ROI is only one month if the new onwer use it wisely and stay legit..

This sale thread you opened in last month, and you said if people know how to make use of this account can get back amount if one month time. So you should be already made around 75% of value what you're looking for already right? If yes, then you still want to sell this account for money? What I know is, it is not so easy to make 0.8 BTC from one account in a months time.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:40:23 AM

bump.

This sale thread you opened in last month, and you said if people know how to make use of this account can get back amount if one month time. So you should be already made around 75% of value what you're looking for already right? If yes, then you still want to sell this account for money? What I know is, it is not so easy to make 0.8 BTC from one account in a months time.

Yes, I don't think anyone can earn 0.8 BTC from a legendary account in a month. The price for this account is set very high with the current market price.
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:40:24 AM

bump.

Yes, I don't think anyone can earn 0.8 BTC from a legendary account in a month. The price for this account is set very high with the current market price.

I said ROI is 3 month.. but people who trade, deals and offer service can reach the ROI to one month.. because a legendary member have lots of chances to get offers and jobs from companies..

I've recently completed some more successful deals with it.
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:32:48 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: