Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss Online Bitcoin IDEAS - Let's create something  (Read 1278 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:48:32 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 05:36:57 PM by Coinbuddy

I am looking to make some sort of payment service, but don't have anything one the mind.
Share what you want to see in Bitcoin world?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:54:01 PM

I am looking to make some sort of payment service, but don't have anything one the mind.

can you tell me are you investor in any type of new business model or you are coder and can do coding for making coin ..?? if you clearly mention then any one can help 
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

can you tell me are you investor in any type of new business model or you are coder and can do coding for making coin ..?? if you clearly mention then any one can help 

I am not developer..i am enthusiast i will hire developer to make it happen!

How about this?

A website where people pay altcoins and then our website will suggest the top growing altcoins. and it will automatically buys those altcoins (maybe 2-3 different altcoins) and then you will get a balance of those..
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:08:59 PM

or maybe

a website that is linked with another exchange with APIs. In which you buy/sell bitcoin for altcoins like LTC, DGC, DASH and it will show the point on the graph that at which price you bought what is current profit on sell and what is loss. etc

bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:10:39 PM

I am not developer..i am enthusiast i will hire developer to make it happen!

How about this?

A website where people pay altcoins and then our website will suggest the top growing altcoins. and it will automatically buys those altcoins (maybe 2-3 different altcoins) and then you will get a balance of those..

nice and good idea but how this will you mean to say we make website where people will pay using any alt coin then then we will suggest the ebst growing coin in market and we equally distribute the payment they made in that currency keeping some fee for our website ..

problem

-- why should they do this because there are many website who can tell what coin is good right now so why use will pay us
-- if we distribute the coin o differ alt coin how can they withdraw ..and they have low coin .in differ alt account ..
-- and what is use of puting then in our site do we going to provide some interest or anything ??

this thing are we need to solve before sir ..

how about starting a good crowdfunding site using altcoin and bitcoin ..because i can't see nay good who use altcoin and bitcoin to fund there project
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:12:11 PM

or maybe

a website that is linked with another exchange with APIs. In which you buy/sell bitcoin for altcoins like LTC, DGC, DASH and it will show the point on the graph that at which price you bought what is current profit on sell and what is loss. etc

bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:16:32 PM

or maybe

yes this idea is good and this will only deal with alt coin also a suggestion to buy or sell best alt coin right now in market so any one can buy it ..and are you just showing the detail of thing or you try to making trading platform  becase trading platform will not work good as there are quite bif player but showing differ chart and detail about alt coin i thign no one is providing and a suggestion for altcoin
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:18:25 PM

A crowdfunding idea! where on "Online website developments/online business" we will hold money. It will not be directly access able to owner. we will directly pay their developers so chances of running away will be lesser.
bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:22:20 PM

A crowdfunding idea! where on "Online website developments/online business" we will hold money. It will not be directly access able to owner. we will directly pay their developers so chances of running away will be lesser.

yes not good right now as i can see ..let me see what is good right now ..as i can't see this will work croudfunding ..
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:23:37 PM

yes not good right now as i can see ..let me see what is good right now ..as i can't see this will work croudfunding ..

means we will work as escrower in crowdfunding
bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:29:44 PM

yes we provide platform where devloper and investor will meet ..if any devoper need fund for there project to start they can ask in our website ..now investor will check that if they interested then can fund that project and in return the developer will provide some free goodies ..to investor ..if ny investor invest they will invest in there own risk ..so they can provide  doller btc or 100 doller ist all depsn on the investor ..

once the time mention by the developer end what ever the fun the developer mange to get we will send them after deducting our fee ..and they can srta there business ..

so we work as middle man for investor and devloper ...

https://www.indiegogo.com/

see this a example ..

we use cripto currency adn payment method and alos alt coin
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:35:16 PM

yes we provide platform where devloper and investor will meet ..if any devoper need fund for there project to start they can ask in our website ..now investor will check that if they interested then can fund that project and in return the developer will provide some free goodies ..to investor ..if ny investor invest they will invest in there own risk ..so they can provide  doller btc or 100 doller ist all depsn on the investor ..

once the time mention by the developer end what ever the fun the developer mange to get we will send them after deducting our fee ..and they can srta there business ..

see this a example ..

Exactly what i mean we will work as a middle to make sure that projects launch and it is legit
Abhishek0987

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

Bitcoin is 1 out of 3 payment system I have in my website , I've is paypal, another is paytm and third one is bitcoin with bitcoin it is really easy to manage payment with bitpay api thanks to bitcoin for making my task easier and for extra secure that i feel
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

If It's for the community, then I would suggest making a free open-source bot for signature campaigns, not a simple one, though.
Users should be able to see their stats and other people stats (like we see top players in games websites for example) , stats like how much persons enrolled into the sig campaign , how much $ has been paid and also when the next payment is (depends If it's per post or monthly)
Here is an example from the old Bit-x BOT : http://bitsig.website/thebot/ .

It shouldn't be that hard to build honestly , and you could build much more tools for the Bitcointalk community using the Epochtalk API : https://github.com/epochtalk/epochtalk/wiki/Epochtalk-API-Documentation (since we all know that developers struggle sometimes as there is no API in the current forums)

As for the Altcoin website you just suggested, I don't like the idea as most of the time Altcoins out there are subjected to price manipulations so I don't want to buy "random" Altcoins personally.

I really like this idea and I guess It will be very useful and used by people (as long as you keep decentralized)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:03:28 PM

see this a example ..

Exactly what i mean we will work as a middle to make sure that projects launch and it is legit

yes correct
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:56:06 PM

see this a example ..

yes correct

But it will require lot of work and human power.. I want to automate something using APIs and bots. so zero human intervention
bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:03:34 PM

The less humun integration will lead to less secure website because we have to rely on the pus and bot some thing go wrong we can lost everything
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:02:59 PM

The less humun integration will lead to less secure website because we have to rely on the pus and bot some thing go wrong we can lost everything

btw what do you think about trading platform?

we can use API of shapeshift. it is great
bapparabi

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

yes that good but there are so many trading site how it will help us to make some money
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:26:02 PM

yes that good but there are so many trading site how it will help us to make some money

I know but no other website give these type of features..which is helpful for traders and easier for beginners..
We will charge little fees on each trade..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: