Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling My 8 Pack of BFL Asic Jalapenos - (** no longer for sale **)  (Read 2719 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
davidspitzer (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:49:31 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 05:01:39 PM by davidspitzer

PM me for questions or to make an offer

I was one of the first to preorder from Butteryfly Labs - My order number is 3146. I have other Asics on order which I am keeping but I have decided to sell these for some other opportunities that are time sensitive.

Please read the following very carefully on what I am offering

I am well known on Bitcointalk and Butterflylabs forums if you need any verification of the validity of this auction please feel free to contact me on either one of those forums. My direct email is available on the bitcointalk forum or you can IM me

I have attached a redacted copy of my order details for your review - I left my full name on the receipt so you can verify that this is legitimate.

Whomever make sme the best offer, which I accept, will get the all (Cool Jalapenos as soon as they come to me.

I will most definitely be in the first shipping wave given my extremely low order number

As soon as I receive the Jalapenos  - I will overnight them to the winning bidder. (hence the shipping charge). If you are outside the U.S. I am not responsible for customs delays or issues - The risk of loss will be on the buyer once the product has been turned over to the carrier for delivery. A full inventory with pictures and tracking information will be sent to the buyer before dispatch.

In the interests of full disclosure I do not have a hard shipping date but Butterfly Labs should be ready to ship literally any day now. As soon as I get them they will be yours within one or two days.

The difficulty is rising each day so the window for real profit is shrinking  - for example at the current difficulty and hash rate these units would clear $236.99 per day in USD value. That is over $7000 per month. Now things will change, difficulty will go up, prices will fluctuate. I can make no actual promises of your expected return, but if you are considering buying these, then I will assume that you know the potential that such an early preorder offers. Avalon's 3rd batch just went up for preorder and its close to 10 grand for 65 g/h s and it may be months or even longer before there is even a chance of seeing that gear.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss terms and or payment (hint BTC) - please do not hesitate to contact me.
thanks

David

PS please do not post any BFL conspiracy or hate mail if your not interested move along - thanks

Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:09:21 PM

why are you selling these

hi
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:12:37 PM

I have other Asics on order with BFL which I am keeping but I have decided to sell these for some other opportunities that are time sensitive.
zif33rs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:15:30 PM

This a all or nothing thing?  Would you split your order once received? Just asking as I would love 2-4 of these but don't think I can afford 8 atm.

New to bitcoin? Want to mine? Not sure where to start out?
Check out www.hostedmining.com
Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:20:42 PM

This a all or nothing thing?  Would you split your order once received? Just asking as I would love 2-4 of these but don't think I can afford 8 atm.

I may consider that, but I want to gauge the interest for the lot first given the very low order number  - Ill keep you in mind first if I change my mind about splitting them up.

Thanks for asking
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:42:31 PM

I have other Asics on order with BFL which I am keeping but I have decided to sell these for some other opportunities that are time sensitive.
Alrighty, just seems kind of fishy at first. I might bite if you split them

hi
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:43:15 PM

Must be a good opportunity.   I know you ordered early on.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:54:22 PM

Alrighty, just seems kind of fishy at first. I might bite if you split them

It was a fair question, I have my reasons  - I use my real name for my forum name and the order is easily researched - I also have 10 singles on order - I am keeping those and selling these. The matter is a private one but I want to reinvest some of my funds here in another matter. Even though both my orders will  likely be shipping very soon and I will be in the first wave, the timing does not work for me. I will still be mining away hopefully in a few weeks with my singles and whomever gets these will be able to do the same (win-win)

I am easily found on Linkedin
Facebook
Twitter
Ebay (oldworldirongall)

anyone please feel free to email me or contact me in any manner you wish

Here is my current (albeit a bit dusty Smiley ) single farm right now  - these will be traded-in as part of the ASIC order

David
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:55:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 03:46:33 AM by davidspitzer

Must be a good opportunity.   I know you ordered early on.

Yes it is Smiley - plus it something thats the right thing to do
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:48:02 AM

Please dont hesitate to ask any questions - I have had a few offers come in but I want to give it at least a couple of days to give everyone a chance to consider it
bomboclat77

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:59:50 PM

are these still for sale?

Trance104

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:37:35 PM

Have you done any other trades? ANY? You obviously won't escrow as it's time sensitive.
kpriess

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:45:14 PM

If you take 4 I'll take the other 4.. How much are you willing to bid..?
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:39:15 PM

The current (enthusiastic buyer) backed out at the last moment so these are back on sale  - Latest shipping news from BFL is before the end of April my order number again is a very early 3146.

Current tentative offer is 58 BTC that came in today after the sell off - If you are interested please PM me. The first person to complete an agreement for sale and sends me the bitcoins gets the Jalapenos. I only have a couple of days left to take advantage of my other opportunity so if no real offers come through in the very near future I will probably just hold and wait for the Jalapenos to arrive and use them myself. Thanks for your time and consideration please contact me if you have any questions

Thanks

David
davidspitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Have you done any other trades? ANY? You obviously won't escrow as it's time sensitive.

Fair Question -

I have done business with nedbert9, Cablez, Garr255

I am an invested member in the bitcoin community and run BTCLAG.org the newly formed (Bitcoin Legal Advocacy Group) - I always strive for transparency so I use my real name on the forums. I would supply my personal information to the buyer and an executed sales contract. Once the Jalapenos arrived, I would photograph the contents and send the unopened units to the buyer, via an insured carrier with tracking.

morphKET

Activity: 134

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:41:55 AM

sent a PM :^)

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj
superdork

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:12:58 AM

sent a pm   Grin

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

(or if you just want some good karma!)
HASS2WEB

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:41:37 AM

how many bitcoins would you like for your 8 pack ?
sagiko

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 01:49:54 PM

Interested too.. Smiley
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:08:11 PM

What price are you looking for? Interested in all 8

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: